剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
那时太有趣了 我喜欢充满创意和艺术细胞
Oh, it was so fun! I loved being creative and artsy.
-如果我10点才睡呢 -我们在说我呢
- What if I stay up 'til ten? - We're on me now.
我想多了解那支乐队
I want to hear more about this band.
我们自称"无主傀儡"
We called ourselves Nobody's Puppets.
我们知道唯一有意义的是音乐
We knew the only thing that mattered was the music.
-来听首歌♥吧 -好主意
- Let's hear a song! - Great idea!
不
No!
-你不会还为那事尴尬吧 -我没有
- You're not still embarrassed about the-- - No, I'm not.
我都不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what you're talking about.
所以别说了
So let's stop talking about it.
好吧 反正我在人力资源部工作
Fine. I get all the creative stimulation
得到的艺术刺♥激♥已经够多了
I need from working in HR anyway.
昨天 我必须搞清楚
Just yesterday, I had to figure out
朗达·怀特削拇趾囊肿
if Rhonda White's bunion shaving,
到底算病假还是事假 所以
counted as a sick day or personal day, so...
我圆♥满♥了
I'm complete.
不 我的玛奇朵在哪
Oh no! Where's my machiatto Post-it?
我在后面
I'll be in the back.
等等 现在吗 但这是傍晚高峰期
Wait, now? But it's the evening rush!
欢迎来到连线咖啡厅
Welcome to Wired.
老样子
The usual.
你能说具体点吗 这是我第一天上班
Could you be more specific? See it's my first day, so...
所以我的老样子是不在这里
my usual is not being here.
我不想听你的人生故事 泰德·R
Spare me the life story, Ted R.
黑咖啡 加一泵榛子
Coffee black. With a pump of hazelnut.
记住了
Lock it in.
好
Okay.
咖啡
Coffee.
黑咖啡 加一泵榛子
Black. With a pump of hazelnut.
不哭 不哭 不哭
No tears, no tears, no tears.
请享用
Enjoy.
抱歉我洒了你的上杯咖啡 但现在
Ahem. Sorry I spilled your last coffee, but now...
现在我知道不该拿着杯盖了
Now, I know not to hold it by the lid.
好了
Done.
第三次有好运
Third time's a charm.
当然了
Sure is.
我的食物呢
Where's my food?
很抱歉
I am so sorry. I...
等等 你没点食物
Wait, you didn't order food.
我要老样子
I'll have my usual.
当然了
Of course.
不哭 不哭 不哭
No tears, no tears, no tears.
球场是不是
Did the... court get...
变长了
longer?
-你做得很棒 -我太差了
- Hey, you're doing great! - I was terrible.
只要记住
Well, just remember:
篮球最关键的是三点
Basketball is all about the three Hs.
头脑 内心 好好享受
Head, heart and having fun out there.
你是照墙上念的
You just read that off the wall.
肯尼迪高中体育运动
使用你的头脑
听从你的内心
好好享受
除了那标语只剩"周一卖♥♥蛋糕"了
Well, it was either that or Bake Sale this Monday.
压力别太大 好吗 只是篮球而已
Don't stress out too much, okay? It's just basketball.
只是篮球而已
Just basketball?
对不起
I'm sorry.
或许我在这里令你紧张了
Maybe me being here is making you nervous?
我不想带来霉运
I don't want to be a jinx.
不 留下
No. Stay.
我不相信霉运
I don't believe in jinxes.
-你个霉头鬼 滚出去 -好
- You're a jinx! Get out! - Yeah.
-今天最差了 -最差了
- Today was the worst. - The worst.
我表现好差劲
I was terrible out there.
我是个糟糕的咖啡师
I was a horrible barista.
我一个球都没进
I couldn't hit a shot!
我什么都做不出来
I couldn't barrist anything.
至少 如果我被解雇了
Look, at least, if I get fired,
我就不用瞒着我妈妈这份工作了
I don't have to keep the job a secret from my mom anymore.
是的 精神可嘉 就是这个心态
Yeah, that's the spirit. Think positive.
我应该用联想法记咖啡
I should have used word associations to remember the drinks!
天啊 真是个灾难
God, it was a disaster.
一个顾客吼了我
And... A customer yelled at me.
什么 下次让他们别惹你
What? Well, next time, tell 'em to back off.
你要对自己耐心点
And be patient with yourself.
你不必很完美 这需要时间的
You don't have to be perfect. It takes time.
你知道吗
You know what?
你说得对
You are right.
谁第一天上班是完美的呢
I mean, who is perfect on their first day?
我明天会完美的
I'll be perfect tomorrow.
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not quite what I...
为什么
Ehh... whyyyyyyyy?
听着 我明天去当志愿者
Hey, listen, I'm volunteering tomorrow,
但我想知道你的选拔赛结果
but I want to hear how tryouts go.
所以记得给我发短♥信♥
So make sure you text me.
我希望比今天结果好
Well, I hope they go better than today.
太烦人了
It's so annoying.
布莱特韦泽医生说我恢复正常了
Dr. Breitwieser said I was back to normal again.
他说你足够健康
Well, he said you were healthy enough
可以再次参加选拔赛了
to try out for basketball again.
你知道你有多幸运吗
Do you know how lucky you are,
他甚至允许你参加选拔赛
that he even cleared you to try out?
幸运
Lucky?
如果我没生病 我去年就打球了
If I hadn't gotten sick, I would have been on the team last year,
校队对我来说会是小菜一碟
and now, I'd make varsity easy.
所以不 我不觉得自己幸运
So, no. I'm not feeling lucky right now.
我只希望一切恢复如初
I just want things to be back to the way they were.
多练习 你会像以前一样厉害的 好吗
And with more practice, you're gonna be great again! All right?
你要对自己耐心点
You need to be patient with yourself.
你不必很完美 这需要时间的
You don't have to be perfect. It takes time.
你说得对
You're right.
我只需要多练习
I just need more practice.
我明天会很完美的
I'll be perfect tomorrow.
好的
Yes!
好了 女士们 结果出来了
All right, ladies, here it is.
读完去别处哭吧
Read it and weep somewhere else.
太好了 校队
Yes! Varsity!
门多萨
Oh! Mendoza.
我想亲自告诉你 我会给你个机会
I wanted to tell you myself. I am going to give you a shot.
-真的吗 -真的 但你先当替补
- Really? - Yeah, but you'll be on the bench
等你跟球队磨合了再说
until you get more practice with the team.
我不在乎 我很高兴能入队
I don't care. I'm just so happy to make the team.
心态真好
Oh, that's a great attitude!
我希望所有女孩都这么喜欢初级校队
I wish all my girls got this excited about JV.
初级校队 但是
JV? But...
我不知道该选他们谁加入我的乐队
I can't decide between these guys for my band.
杰克 谁看起来最像坏小子
Jack, who looks the most like the bad boy?
我要给我的日程里加更多航♥班♥
I need to start penciling more flights into my schedule.
我想了一整天
I've been thinking about it all day.
我们要重组乐队
We're getting the band back together.
我不接受拒绝
I am not taking no for an answer.
我拒绝
No.
-我觉得他永远过不了那坎儿 -什么坎儿
- I don't think he'll ever get over it. - Over what?
在一场才艺表演中发生了意外
Well, there was an incident at a talent show.
一条工装裤
It involved cargo pants that...
被放大器挂破了
may or may not have ripped on an amp.
正好在激♥情♥的舞台跳水之前
Just before an enthusiastic stage dive,
然后导致了尴尬的人群冲浪
which then led to some very awkward crowd surfing.
于是有了外号♥ 垃圾屁♥股♥
And the nickname... Grunge Buns.
然后你♥爸♥爸退出了乐队
Then your dad quit the band.
我喜欢他的演奏
Oh, I loved it when he played.
我们必须想办法说服他
We've to think of a way to convince him.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表