剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我在漂亮的新房♥间里过新年前夕
It was New Year's Eve in my beautiful new room,
生活挺不错的
and life was good.
三个月前 我都睡不着
Three months ago, I could barely sleep
因为我在等我的体♥检♥结果
because I was waiting for my test results.
现在我睡不着 因为我对
Now I could barely sleep because I was so excited
美妙16岁派对和明年都好激动
for my sweet 16 party, and the year ahead.
根据我的清单 禁忌就在你的衣橱里
Hey! According to my checklist, Taboo is in your closet.
我迫不及待想称霸游戏之夜了
Ha-ha! Yeah, I can't wait to rule game night!
这是你的新年传统
It is your New Year's tradition.
我的确喜欢以获胜开始新一年
Yeah, I do love to start every New Year dominating.
把你的衣服放好 真凶
Put your clothes away! Oh, that's crooked.
我在热身呢
Just warmin' up!
她很疯狂 但她说得对
She's crazy, but she's right.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
电视机前和现场的观众
live and in person,
请大家鼓掌
put your hands together for...
我一共拿到了两千美元的薪水
the paycheck that gets me over the $2,000 mark,
-可以去伦敦了 -恭喜
- and gets me to London! - Congratulations!
-来给我们拍照 -好
- Oh, take our photo! - Okay.
真棒
Yass!
拍一张我们和薪水的合照
Now one of the three of us.
我真为你骄傲 你实现了这一切
I'm so proud of you for making this happen.
我也为我骄傲
I'm proud of me too.
顺便说一句
By the way,
我需要你来拍我在学校
I'm going to want another photo of me at school
支付旅游费用的一张照片
making my payment for the trip.
就在截止日期那天
On its due date.
这是你的派对的中心装饰品吗
Are these the centerpieces for your party?
是的 我最终选择了主题
Yeah, so I finally picked a theme...
狂欢节
Mardi Gras!
这很有趣 疯狂 有些吵
Yeah, it's fun and crazy and a little too loud.
像我一样
Like me.
而且 这是庆祝
And it's a celebration.
你恢复健康了
You know, with you being healthy
还经历了好多事
and everything you've been through,
你有理由狂欢
you'll have a reason to party.
莎莎 我能借用你的定型发胶吗
Hey, Lex, can I borrow your curl-defining cream?
是你的定型发胶
It's your curl-defining cream.
我知道 我其实过来是为了告诉你
I know. I'm really here to tell you that I'm going
我要参加超赞的新年前夕派对 仅限高三学生
to an epic New Year's Eve party. Seniors only.
我觉得你正在享受高三身份
Yeah, well, I think you're having a senior moment
因为这是你告诉我的第一百次
because that's the hundredth time you've told me.
享受高二学生在新年前夕做的悲惨事吧
Enjoy whatever sad things sophomores do on New Year's Eve.
知道吗 两年后
Well, you know what? In two years,
我们就是毕业班学生
we're going to be seniors and
而你又是大二生了
you're going to be a sophomore again. Ha-ha.
的确如此
Yeah, it checks out.
随便了 两年后
Whatever. In two years,
他们依然会讨论今晚的历史意义
they'll still be talking about how historic tonight was.
别问我
Oh, and don't ask me
午夜时的超棒传统
about the awesome tradition that happens at midnight
因为我发誓保守高三的秘密
'cause I'm sworn to senior secrecy.
大家都穿着衣服跳进冰冷的湖里
Everybody jumps in the freezing lake with their clothes on!
我说太多了
I've said too much.
我迫不及待把他的房♥间变成瑜伽室了
I can't wait to turn his room into a yoga studio.
谁在乎当高三学生啊
Who cares about being a senior?
你有生日派对 我有伦敦之旅
With your birthday party and my London trip,
这会是我们生活中最棒的一年
this is going to be the best year of our lives.
我要继续
I'm gonna keep doing this
树立梦想 然后逐梦
whole wanting stuff and going after it thing.
从现在开始
From now on,
我要大胆
I'm being bold.
-我喜欢 -是啊
- Hmm. I like it. - Yeah.
不找借口 不害怕 我就去得到我想要的
No excuses, no fears, just me out there, getting what I want.
现在你想去工作吗
Right now, do you want to get to work?
因为你要迟到了
Because you're gonna be late.
是的 而且是很大胆地
Oh! I do! And boldly!
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第二季第九集
我在你的摩卡里加了一点鲜奶油
I added a little extra whipped cream to your mocha.
对 我在大胆去做
Yeah, I'm being bold.
我点的是红茶
I ordered black tea.
是的
So you did.
真棒 多加的新奶油
Oh, nice! Extra whipped cream.
巴里似乎很开心 真是令人不安
Barry seems happy. That's unsettling.
该把圣诞装饰品拿下来了
Yeah, well, it's time to take down the Christmas decorations.
或者按他的说法 一年里最棒的时候
Or, as he calls it, "The most wonderful time of the year."
现在我要消除屋顶的节日效果了
Now I'm going to go de-holiday the roof.
你们回来了 你们的圣诞节怎么样
You're back! Oh, how was your Christmas?
很棒 我祖母和我因为剩生菜食物中毒了
Great! My grandma and I got food poisoning from old lettuce!
所以我们有很多时间来叙旧
So we had tons of time to catch up.
芝加哥的圣诞节也很有趣
Christmas in Chicago was fun too.
不如跟你祖母一起呕吐好玩
Well, not as fun as throwing up with your grandma,
但两者不可得兼
but you can't have it all.
我在给你们做饮料
Hey, I'm getting your drinks right now.
有人刚把屋顶的雪人推下来了吗
Did someone just push Frosty off the roof?
巴里在取下圣诞装饰
Barry's taking the decorations down.
在我看来还算谋杀
Still murder in my book.
我提到瑞恩送了我一份超有爱的礼物吗
Did I mention that Ryan gave me the sweetest gift?
你是说你发了八条短♥信♥说
You mean the eight texts that said,
"瑞恩送了我一份超有爱的礼物"吗
"Ryan gave me the sweetest gift"?
你拆开礼物后对他说了什么
What did you say to him when you opened it?
他送来礼物时我没见到他
Well, I didn't see him when he dropped it off,
所以我就给他发了短♥信♥ 谢谢你
so I just texted him thank you.
他回复了什么
Oh! What did he text back?
很高兴你喜欢
"Glad you like it."
然后凯蒂回复 我真的很喜欢
Then Katie replies, "I really do!"
瑞恩说 很高兴听你这么说
Ryan "So happy to hear that."
-很高兴我这样说你很高兴 -很好
-"Happy you're happy to hear that." - "Oh, good!"
-那就好 -酷
- "Good, good." - "Cool!"
-酷 -再次感谢
- "Cool!" - "Well, thanks again."
再次不用谢
"You're welcome again."
然后这样继续了
And it goes on like that
50到60条短♥信♥ 直到今早
for another 50 or 60 texts until this morning
凯蒂发了 我去上班了
when Katie sent: "Going to work."
太浪漫了
That's so romantic!
或者是两个
Or just endless banter
彼此喜欢的人之间的无尽玩笑
between two people who really like each other,
但他们太胆怯了 不敢说
but are too chicken to say how--
我真的很喜欢瑞恩
I really like Ryan!
-真的吗 -终于
- Really? - Finally!
-我想我一直都喜欢他 -嗯
- I guess I always have. - Yeah!
我只是不想搞得尴尬 毁了我们的友谊
I just didn't want things to be weird and ruin our friendship.
下一步是什么 因为你们得停止发这种短♥信♥了
So what's the next move? Because these texts have to stop.
我要告诉瑞恩我的感受
I'm going to tell Ryan how I feel.
大胆的人就会这样做
Yeah, that's what a bold person does.
我只需要在返校后
I just need to find a quiet moment between us
找到我俩之间的安静时刻
when we get back to school.
你疯了吗 这是新年前夕
Are you crazy? It's New Year's Eve.
约他出来玩 看烟花时表白啊
Ask him to hang out and do it during the fireworks.
你说得对
Yeah, yeah, you're right.
我给他发短♥信♥
Okay, I'll text him.
或者现在告诉他
Or you can tell him now.
好吧
Okay.
我想着过来 因为凯蒂说她在工作
Uh, I just thought I'd stop by since Katie said she was working.
很高兴见到你 瑞恩
Yeah, it's great to see you, Ryan.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
短♥信♥里的情况继续下去了
And the text chain lives on.
你新年前夕要做什么
Hey, what are you doing for New Year's tonight?
想跟我一起去看烟花吗
Want to hang with me and watch the fireworks?
好啊 我是说 行吧
Yes! I mean... ...sure.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表