剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我是说 我也许能抽空
I mean... Yeah, I could probably make that work.
我们可以从屋顶看烟花
We can watch the fireworks from the roof!
我加入
I'm in!
我也是
Me too!
还有谁会去
So... who all's gonna be there?
你和我
Like, you and me...
对 你
Yep, yep, you...
你和我
You and me...
还有亚莉克莎 汉娜和里根
...and Alexa and Hannah and Reagan.
所以是大家一起玩啊 好啊
Oh, so it's a group thing! Yeah, that's fine.
大家一起玩挺好的
A group thing can be fine.
上面安全吗
Is it... is it safe up there?
问得好 因为我可不想从另一个屋顶掉下去
Good question 'cause I do not want to fall through another roof.
好吧
Well, uh...
回头见
I'll see you later then.
嗯
Yeah.
太棒了
That was amazing.
但你怎么敢邀请我们
But how dare you invite us!
重点难道不是为了让你告诉他你喜欢他吗
Wasn't it the whole point is, so you could tell him that you like him?
我会说的
And I'm going to.
我只是觉得朋友在身边时 更容易大胆
I just thought it'd be easier to be bold with my friends around.
但这意味着我们得想办法
But this means we have to figure out a way
从巴里那里拿到钥匙
to get the roof key from Barry.
我就打算直接告诉他我需要钥匙
You know what? I'm just gonna tell him I need the keys.
你真大胆
You are bold.
-我工作努力 -不行
- I am a hard worker. - No.
-这很重要 -不行
- This is important. - No.
听我说吧
Hear me out.
时薪加50美分
Fifty cents more an hour.
不 我只是想今晚
No, I just wanna watch the fireworks
跟一些朋友在屋顶看烟花
from the roof tonight with a few friends.
-不行 -我会负责的
- No. - I'll be responsible.
-只在屋顶 你可以信任我 -好吧
- Roof only. You can trust me. - Fine.
是吗 真棒
Huh? Ha! Yay!
先说清楚 不许喝酒
Lock up first, no drinks,
确保屋顶保持原样
and make sure it looks exactly like it does right now.
实际上 要更干净 这地方太恶心了
Actually cleaner. This place is disgusting.
太令人激动了
This is so exciting!
我可以熬夜玩游戏玩到明年了
I'm able to stay up until next year playing games!
真棒
Yup!
杰克 你刚取下石膏
Jack! You just got your cast off.
记得你一开始是怎么摔断手臂的吗
Remember how you broke your arm in the first place?
围着戴夫和洛莉的沙发跑
Running around Dave and Lori's couch.
今天真棒
What a day!
我们在为很棒的今晚准备
Or getting ready for "What a night!" Ha-ha!
为派对做好准备 首先是早上八点跑步
Party prep started with an 8 A.M. Run,
接着去健身房♥ 理发
followed by the gym, a haircut,
练习了今晚派对入场动作
and practiced my entrance for the party tonight.
那很棒
Ooh! And it is good.
爸妈 新年前夕快乐 你们好吗
Hey, Mom and Dad. Happy New Year's Eve. How are you?
这场派对很重要
This party is a big deal.
-仅限高三学生 -我们知道了
- Seniors only. - We know!
抱歉我错过了游戏之夜
Look, I'm sorry I'm missing game night,
但待在家里是老人做的事
but staying in is an old person thing.
我先失陪了
Now if you'll excuse me,
要去泡脚 小睡一会了
I'm going to go soak my feet and take a nap.
好了 该抽队伍了
All right, it's time to draw for teams.
我的搭档需要活泼点 好吗
Well, listen, whoever is my partner needs to look alive, okay?
我可不要失去五年的连胜纪录
I'm not about to lose my five-year winning streak.
戴夫 真棒 我们是一队
Oh, Dave. All right! We've got our teams!
等等 我跟洛莉一队
Wait. I got Lori!
这是我第一个游戏之夜 而且我跟冠军一队
Oh, my first game night and I'm partners with the champ!
好 杰克 过来 好吗
All right, Jack. Come on, huddle up, all right?
我们得聊聊画图猜词的策略
We've gotta talk Pictionary strategy.
我们该团队握手
We should have a team handshake.
好
Okay.
已经看到团队配合了
Already seeing that team chemistry.
这太浪漫了 在屋顶过新年前夕
This is so romantic. New Year's Eve on a rooftop.
在星空下
Under the stars.
能看到废弃轮胎工厂的完美景色
Perfect view of the abandoned tire factory.
我想到了怎么告诉瑞恩我喜欢他
So, I figured out how to tell Ryan I like him.
我要走到他面前 说
I'm gonna walk right up to him and say...
瑞恩
"Hey, Ryan.
你知道你捏开花生壳后 一般
You know how you crack a peanut and there's usually
有两颗花生 而不是一颗吗
two nuts and not just one?"
不好
Oh, no.
一块手表
Um... A watch?
不对 机器人
No. Um, a robot?
机器人的手表
A robot watch?
是停止灯
That's a stop light.
-我现在看出来了 -嗯
- Oh, yeah, I see it now. - Yeah!
你们又赢了
Well, you guys win. Again.
新冠军
New champs!
瞧瞧我 我赢了
Look at me. I'm winning.
我就像是新洛莉
I'm like the new Lori.
不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
我还是那个洛莉 还没结束呢
No, I'm still the Lori. We're not done.
你们还得玩说出来
You still have to play Speak Out.
过来 好
Come here. All right.
这很重要 你得听好了 好啊吗
This is important. So you've gotta listen, all right?
你只用搞懂我说的话就行
All you have to do is figure out the words I'm trying to say.
这很容易
Wow, this is easy.
我几乎都懂
I understood almost all of that.
我们能得几分
How many points do we get?
我们还没开始玩呢
We're not playing yet.
我得戴上衔口
Okay. I'm gonna have to put the mouthpiece in,
你会很难懂我
and it's gonna be really hard to understand me,
所以你真的得专注于音节和重音
so you've got to really focus on the syllables and the emphasis.
知道了 队友
Got it, teammate.
等我们赢了再来
Let's do that after we win.
开始了
Okay, here we go.
这么多年来 我都没意识到你的牙龈有多美
All these years, I never realized how beautiful your gums are.
一个为人体模型爱好者举办的会议
A conference... for fans... of mannequins.
一个为人体模型爱好者举办的会议
A conference... for fans... of mannequins!
她在说话 但我不懂
She's saying words, but I can't understand them!
自家孩子的笑声最美妙了
Oh! Nothing like the sound of your child's laughter.
这是一场灾难
This is a disaster.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
-嘿 -欢迎
- Hey! - Hey! Welcome.
新年前夕 明白我的意思吧
New Year's Eve. Know what I'm saying?
马上回来
Be right back.
好 计划是什么
Okay. What's the plan?
你们说了你们会想办法
You guys said you'd come up with something.
我们还在商量 你先跟他聊天拖住他
We're still working it out, but just stall him with small talk.
这上面真的很美
It's really incredible up here.
-谢谢 -好主意
- Oh, thanks. - Yeah, great idea.
我在连线咖啡厅工作之前
I didn't even know Wired had a roof
都不知道这里还有屋顶
until I started working here.
嗯
Yeah.
我马上回来
I'm gonna be right back.
好吧 你们想出了什么
Okay. Uh... what have you got?
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you're gonna like it.
想象一下
Picture this:
你很酷
You're cool.
你很冷静
You're calm.
你找个东西站上去 像是舞台
You found something to stand on, like a stage.
大家都会注意到你 你自信地宣布
You'll get everyone's attention and confidently announce:
我有重要的事要说
"I have something important to say."
然后汉娜会放一首歌♥
Then Hannah will play a song.
那时候你该看着瑞恩 告诉他
That's your cue to look at Ryan and tell him...
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表