剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
分手已经过去六周了 我妈妈说得对
It had been six weeks since the breakup, and my mom was right.
时间的确有所帮助 我开始感觉更好了
Time did help, and I was starting to feel better.
我看着不像 但这不是因为我分完手了
I didn't look it, but not because I was post breakup.
而是因为我就快期中考试了
Because I was pre-midterms.
亲爱的
Hey, honey. Um...
让我给你洗洗你的睡衣吧
Why don't you, uh, let me wash the pajamas?
我能看出你昨天早餐后吃的每一顿饭
I can see every meal you've had since yesterday's breakfast.
妈妈 我在学习 谁在乎我是什么样
Mom, I'm studying. Who cares what I look like?
我在乎啊
I kinda do.
大家好啊 我回家了
Hey, everybody! I'm home.
我很高兴见到你
I'm happy to see you. Hi!
他们也很高兴 他们只是很忙
They're happy too. Uh, they're just busy.
瞧瞧亚莉克莎在多认真地准备期中考试
Yeah, look at how hard Alexa's studying for her midterms.
卢卡斯在多认真地吃饭
How hard Lucas is eating.
我只用为烹饪课复习了
All I have left to study for is cooking class.
我现在正在做呢
And I'm doing that right now.
我帮妈妈做了早餐
I helped Mom make breakfast.
他从冰箱里拿出了鸡蛋
He got the eggs out of the fridge.
莎莎 提醒你一下 迪伦晚些时候要来
Hey, Lex, just to give you a heads up, Dylan's coming over later.
认真的吗
Seriously?
我在学校拼了命地避开他
Okay, I've been going out of my way to avoid him at school,
现在你就让他来这里吗
and now you bring him here?
抱歉 他是我最好的朋友
Sorry, he's my best friend
我已经尽可能地远离他了
and I've kept away from him as long as I can.
好吧
All right.
告诉我他什么时候过来 我好去别的地方
Just tell me when he's gonna be here, so I can be somewhere else.
现在
Now.
迪伦 真是有趣的惊喜
Dylan! What a fun surprise!
我失陪了
Excuse me.
-那并不奇怪 是吧 -我没事
- That wasn't weird, was it? - No, I'm good.
总之 我很高兴你来了 因为这是件大事
Anyway, I'm glad that you came over 'cause this is big.
我在为我的乐队挑选人 今天我就需要答案
I'm picking guys for my band and I need an answer today.
你加入吗
Are you in?
不加入
I'm not in.
你听起来不确定 我们聊聊吧
You sound unsure. Let's talk about it.
我们是打招呼 还是回避他
Do we say "Hi" or shun him?
严格来说 是她和他分手了
Well, technically she broke up with him.
是因为他没想过他去上大学后
Only 'cause he hadn't thought about what would happen to them
-他们会怎么样 -那很糟糕
- when he leaves for college. - Which is bad.
所以我们回避
So we shun.
我要从他身边走过 一句话不说
I'm gonna walk right past him, not say a word.
我要在这里对他翻白眼
I'm going to give him the stink eye from here.
-嗨 门多萨先生 -迪伦 你好吗 来吧
- Uh, hi, Mr. Mendoza-- - Hey, Dylan! How are you? Bring it in!
我很好
Ah, I'm great.
-你好吗 -很好 谢谢
- How are you? - Very well, thank you.
给他展示一下怎么回避
Show him how to shun.
嗨 门多萨夫人
Hi, Mrs. Mendoza!
好啊 亲爱的 吃点早餐吧
Hey, sweetie! Help yourself to some breakfast.
至少我没抱他
At least I didn't hug him.
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第二季第七集
你是在破案 还是你犯了罪
Are you solving a crime or did you commit one?
我知道这看起来很疯狂
Yeah, I know this looks crazy.
但我在连线咖啡厅上加了班
But I added more shifts at Wired
得赶在截止日期之前赚够去伦敦的钱
for the money I need to make the London deadline,
这周还要期中考试
and with midterms this week,
我需要临时抱佛脚
I need to cram in studying.
这包括了学业 工作
So this covers school work
家务 以及自发与朋友们一起玩
chores and spontaneously hanging with friends.
我们2:15一起玩时 我会告诉你更多
I'll tell you more about it when we hang out at 2:15.
那么
So, uh...
不算疯狂
yeah, not crazy.
土豆不同意
Potato disagrees.
土豆还对着烤箱叫呢
Potato barks at the oven.
这绝对能行得通
Oh, hmm. This is totally working.
而且我妈妈还不知道我在连线咖啡厅工作
Okay, and my mom still doesn't know that I work at Wired
因为我上班的时间都标注为学习小组
because all of my shifts are listed as study groups.
我觉得你该告诉你妈妈了
I think it's time you tell your mom.
我打算告诉 但是她要履行陪审员义务
I was going to, but then she got jury duty.
然后杰克摔了手臂
Then Jack broke his arm,
然后她最终成为了漱口水焦点小组的成员
then she made the final cut for a mouthwash focus group.
像是老天爷在说
You know, it was like the universe was saying,
她分心了
"She's distracted.
为什么现在告诉她
Why tell her now?"
凯蒂 你没法保持下去的
Katie, you can't keep this up.
我当然可以
Sure I can!
实际上 我超前了35秒
In fact, I am 35 seconds ahead.
我们来放松聊天吧
So, let's relax and catch up.
跟我说说你的近况
So... tell me about you.
迪伦过来见卢卡斯了
Well, Dylan came over to see Lucas.
这是我们分手后我第一次见到他
It's the first time I'd seen him since we broke up.
天啊 那肯定很奇怪
Oh my gosh. That must've been so weird.
是啊 真的很奇怪
Yeah, really weird.
-凯蒂 -帮我跟我妈妈撒谎
- Katie! - Oh, help me lie to my Mom.
我要出去购物了
Hi, I'm heading out to do some shopping.
你能照看杰克吗
Can you keep an eye on Jack?
他正试图用烤肉签子挠石膏下面
He's trying to scratch under his cast with a shish kebab skewer.
没问题
Uh, sure.
好多学习小组啊 有人期中考试要得高分了
So many study groups. Somebody's acing her midterms.
-没错 -你总是如此
- Yeah, you bet I am. - You always do.
我不知道这次为什么会不同
I don't know why this time would be any different.
为什么呢 拿全A对我来说意味着一切
Why would it? Getting straight A's means everything to me.
她知道那对我来说意味着一切
And she knows it means everything to me.
没事 呼吸
It's okay! Breathe.
深呼吸吧
Deeply.
因为你刚说你可以照看杰克
Because you just said you'd watch Jack
而你20分钟后要去连线咖啡厅上班
and you've a shift at Wired in 20 minutes.
是的 对 会没事的
Oh! Yes, yes, I do! Okay. It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be fine.
你穿了两条裤子
You're putting pants on your pants.
是的 没错
Yes. Yes I am.
你没有冲洗
Oh, you didn't rinse it.
我没法一直跟你说这话
I can't keep having this conversation.
-我不在时你就不冲洗 -没错
- When I'm gone, you're just don't rinse. - That's right.
真希望我能选你们所有人加入乐队
I wish I could pick all of you guys to be in the band.
我可以 但我只打算选两个人
And I could, but I'm only going to pick two of you.
告诉我 你们演奏什么乐器
So tell me, what instruments do you guys play?
吉他 贝斯 钢琴和架子鼓
I play guitar, bass keys and drums.
我也是 除此之外我还会中音萨克斯
I play all that, plus alto sax.
史蒂夫弹吉他 我刚下载了一个钢琴应用
Steve plays guitar and I just downloaded a piano app.
但这重要吗
But does it matter?
有你当主唱 会超棒的
With you as our front man it's gonna be awesome.
超棒的
Awesome!
选择很清楚
The choice is pretty clear.
你俩得走了
You two need to leave.
你俩加入乐队了
You two are in the band!
我好激动
I'm psyched!
自从我上周看见你的传♥单♥后
This has been my lifelong dream
这就是我的毕生梦想
since I saw your flyer posted last week.
-非常感谢 你太牛了 -牛
- Thank you so much. You rule! - Rule!
你演奏什么乐器
So what instruments do you play?
我们继续说我有多牛
Let's go back to how I rule.
太棒了
Oh, it's so awesome.
不 啪啾
Oh no, pachow!
哈哈 太棒了
Oh, ha-ha! Oh, awesome!
那孩子的家长呢
Where's that kid's owner?
我来应付
Oh, I'll take care of it.
我很擅长哄小孩
I'm great with kids.
安静点 否则我♥干♥掉你
Be quiet or I will end you.
你们怎么来了
Oh! Hey, what are you guys doing here?
我们反正也得学习 干脆来这里和你一起学习好了
Well, we have to study anyway, so why not study here with you?
我上班时没法学习
Yeah, no, I can't study at work.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表