剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
亲爱的 我知道现在这很难
Honey, I know this is tough right now,
但这对你俩来说都是好事
but this is good for both of you.
你想吃块水果吗
Hmm, you want a piece of fruit?
想得美
Good one.
我刚收到你的短♥信♥
I just got your text.
这个跟咖啡一样但又不是咖啡的东西是什么
Now, where's this thing that's just like coffee but isn't coffee?
直接喝咖啡吧 妈妈
Just have the coffee, Mom!
深度烘焙
Dark roast,
浓郁型
full body,
酸度适中
balanced acidity,
加了蒸杏仁奶和
with steamed almond milk and... and...
一泵摩卡
one pump of mocha.
是的
It is.
闻闻吧 妈妈
Smell it, Mom.
-珍妮弗 你不需要它 -不 没关系
- Jennifer, you don't need it. - Oh, no, no. It's okay.
我可以光闻不喝
I can smell it and not drink it.
因为
'Cause...
我不需要它
I don't need it.
我不需要 我不想喝 我不需要
Oh... I don't need it, I don't want it, and I don't need it.
等等
Wait.
-我闻到了巧克力的味道 -是摩卡
- I smell chocolate! - Yeah, that's the mocha.
-美味 -真的美味
- Yummy. -Oh, so yummy.
这杯咖啡给你们吧
Okay, why don't you guys just keep that?
下次你下楼时能敲门吗
Will you knock, next time you come downstairs?
-这里没门 -那就敲墙
- There's no door here. - Then... knock on the wall.
-这讲不通 -你才讲不通
- That makes no sense. - You make no sense.
妈妈 我来了
Hey, Mom. I'm here,
刚好赶上照看杰克 你可以去图书馆了
just in time to watch Jack, so you can go to the library,
就像你计划的一样
just like you planned.
你怎么还没走
Why aren't you moving?
我头疼死了 所以我决定不去了
I have a pounding headache, so I decided not to go.
我刚读到
Well, I just read something
图书馆对头疼有好处
that said libraries are great for headaches!
是的 她读到了
Yes, yes, she did!
他们说那是舒缓的低语
They say it is the soothing whispering.
明白我的意思了吗
See what I mean?
这难道不好吗
Isn't this nice? Yeah!
确保杰克别吃糖
Just make sure Jack doesn't have any sugar.
麦迪逊和她妈妈
Oh, Madison and her mom.
好险啊
Ho ho, that was close.
你好 我是玛丽 这是麦迪逊
Hi. I'm Mary. This is Madison.
她是只猴子啊
She's a monkey.
-我说了她是只猴子 -是啊 但是
- I said she was a monkey. - Right, but, um...
我以为你是叫你女儿猴子
I thought you were calling your daughter a monkey.
你懂的 像是
You know, like, um...
我的小麦迪逊 她真是只小猴子
"My little Madison. She's such a monkey."
别让她看游戏节目
Now, don't let her watch game shows,
她上厕所时握着她的手
and hold her hand when she goes potty.
再见了 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie!
哪种人会把她的猴子留给陌生人啊
What kind of person leaves her monkey with a stranger?
没事 我们可以的
It's fine. We got this.
它去哪了
Where did she go?
麦迪逊
Madison?
小麦迪
Little Maddie!
怎么了 我又不知道怎么叫猴子
What? I don't know how to call a monkey!
这猴子太搞笑了 我都没想糖的事
This monkey's so fun, I'm not even thinking about sugar!
现在我在想了
Ugggh, now I am thinking about sugar!
我刚折好衣服 坏猴子 坏
Hey, I just folded that! Bad monkey, bad!
猴子的妈妈也很坏
Bad monkey's mom too.
她有事耽搁到8点了
She's been held up 'til eight,
我们还得去好市多 以及帮那孩子完成学校项目
and we still have Costco and that kid's school project.
麦迪逊 我们要外出完成项目
Madison, we're gonna go on a little field trip.
你能乖乖的吗
Can you be a good girl?
真抱歉我问了
I'm sorry I asked.
姑娘们 拜托 我们没必要都喜欢乐队啊
Girls, please! We don't all have to like the band.
谁在踢我的小腿
And who's kicking me in the shin?
你都没给他们一个机会
You haven't given them a chance.
这是泰勒
This is Tyler.
瞧瞧他的眼睫毛有多长
Look how long his eyelashes are.
-也没那么长啦 -看看阿什顿的新文身
- They're not that long. - Check out Ashton's new tattoo.
是"阿什顿"
It says "Ashton"!
真蠢 他靠的是特斯拉吗
That's stupid. Is that a Tesla he's leaning on?
他有19辆车 所以他是快乐阿什顿
He has 19 cars. That's why he's "Happy Ashton."
这是忧郁阿什顿 他有个泳池和他的脸形状一样
And this is "Emo Ashton." He has a pool shaped like his face.
瀑布代表他的眼泪
The waterfall represents his tears!
我也想要脸部形状的泳池
I want a face-shaped pool!
我可以很忧郁
I can look emo.
不错啊
That's good.
你能表演渴望吗
But can you do wistful?
表演相思
Now, do lovesick.
跟我说说这些车吧
So tell me more about these cars.
这
This...
绝对不是学校项目
is so not a school project.
如果我写上去垃圾箱里找我的牙套
If I put "Go into dumpster to find my retainer,"
没人会回应的
no one would have responded.
总之 找到后给我发短♥信♥ 我要去上空手道课了
Anyway, text me when you find it. I've got karate.
垃圾堆糖果
Ooh, dumpster candy!
-别吃 杰克 -我得吃
- Do not eat that, Jack. - I have to!
糖果 我好想你
Oh, sugar, I've missed you.
我们在这里干什么
What are we doing here anyway?
没什么 如果你不告诉妈妈
Nothing. And if you never tell Mom,
我可以给你十块
there is ten bucks in it for you.
今天变得越来越好了
This day just keeps on getting better and better!
我刚踩到一个又硬又粘的东西
I just stepped in something hard and squishy!
我站在了一英尺的肉汁里
And I'm standing in a foot of gravy!
但是每次踩到一个东西 我就提醒自己
Oh, but with every squish, I just remind myself,
我在赚去伦敦需要的钱
I'm making the money I need to get to London.
对 我们要一起做这事
Right, and we're doing this together.
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
好吗 全世界
Okay? There is no one
我最愿意和你在垃圾桶里
I would rather be in a dumpster with than you.
真恶心
Yuk! This is gross!
好 我们离终点只剩200个香肠样品了
Okay, we're just 200 sausage samples away from the finish line.
你好啊 伦敦
Hello, London!
多亏了我给你申请杂务
Yeah, and thanks to me for signing you up for extra chores,
你一天就赚到了两个周末的钱
you made two weekends worth of money in one day.
麦迪逊 别闹了
Madison, cut it out!
-但是 -杰克
- But... - Jack!
别让它吃
Don't let her have that!
猴子不能吃甘草糖
Monkeys are not supposed to eat licorice.
好吧 我们端走这些香肠吧
All right, let's move these sausages.
布朗森农场香肠 来尝尝美味的布朗森农场香肠
Bronson Farms Sausages! Come try a tasty Bronson Farms sausage.
各位 你们闻到的是我们身上的垃圾桶味儿
You guys, you're just smelling the dumpster we were in.
对 是我们有一股垃圾味 不是香肠
Yeah, we smell like garbage, not the sausages!
杰克 不如你去卖♥♥萌
Jack, why don't you go look cute
让大家来尝尝香肠
and try to get some people to taste some sausages.
杰克
Jack?
-不好 -好多糖果啊
- Oh, no. - So much candy!
我想我有糖果问题
I think I have a sugar problem.
好吧
Okay.
布朗森农场香肠
B... Bronson Farms sausage?
好吃
Mmmm. Yum.
你们好
Hey, guys.
你在喝咖啡
You're having coffee.
是的 因为我记起了一件事
Yes, I am, because I remembered something.
我是妈妈 我来定规定
I'm the mom, and I make the rules.
我想我更擅长这事
Well, I guess I'm better at this
因为我今天没吃一点糖果
'cause I didn't have any sugar today.
真厉害
I'm impressed.
一点也没吃吗
No sugar at all?
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表