剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我知道你妈妈在干什么 但我并不难过
I know what your mom's trying to do. But I'm not upset.
你觉得这件这么样
Huh! What do you think of this one?
那些呢
Or, how about those?
那些
Those are, um...
就是啊 让我试试 肯定超搞笑
I know, right? Let's try 'em on. It'll be hilarious.
还有我们会考虑要买♥♥的裙子
And something we'll seriously consider buying.
瞧瞧 杰克
Ha-ha! Check it out, Jack.
真正的机长要教你怎么做了
A real captain is about to show you how it's done.
减慢速度
Throttle back...
不好 格温妮一小时内就要来了
Oh no, Gwenny's gonna be here in less than an hour!
爸爸 我需要帮助
Dad, I need help!
-稍等 -爸爸
- Uh, in a minute. - Dad!
我就快好了
I'm so close!
你儿子需要你
Your son needs you.
求救 求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
-你觉得蛋糕怎么样 -好吃
- What do you think of the cake? - Impressive!
同时很诡异 令人不安
Yet oddly unsettling.
-她来了 我看起来怎么样 -很帅
- That's her. How do I look? - You look good.
谢谢 你能换件衬衫吗
Thanks. Oh, can you change your shirt?
-去开门 -拿蛋糕
- Answer the door. - Grab the cake.
-嗨 格温妮 -我是来给你这些的
- Hi, Gwenny. - I just came by to drop these off.
你打印了我们的自♥拍♥吗
You printed out our selfies?
我本来打算从手♥机♥里删掉
I was gonna delete them from my phone,
然后我想着
then I thought,
把你从每一张照片中撕下来会让我更满足
tearing you out of each one would feel more satisfying.
的确如此
It did.
我不想要没有你的照片 这张挺好
I don't want pictures of mewithout you. Oh, maybe this one.
别走
Don't go.
先看看我为你做了什么
Not until you've seen what I've done for you.
这是为了告诉你
It's something to show you
我跟你分手了有多抱歉
how sorry I am for breaking up with you.
那是我吗
Is... that me?
是你的头
It's your head.
我搞砸了 我不该说那些蠢话
I messed up and I shouldn't have said those dumb things.
你得更具体点
You'll have to be more specific.
我害怕你会和我分手
I was so scared you'd break up with me,
所以我就先跟你分手了
I broke up with you first.
-对不起 -你害怕我吗
- I'm sorry. - You're scared of me?
-不是 我是害怕 -不 我喜欢你怕我
- No, I was scared that-- - No, I love that you're scared of me!
-其实是 -男朋友
- It was more about-- - Oh, boyfriend!
我惊呆了
I'm petrified.
想去拍一些新自♥拍♥吗
Wanna go take some new selfies?
-好主意 我拿上蛋糕 -不要
- Great idea! I'll bring the cake. - No.
杰克
Jack.
怎么了 你只给我吃了午餐
What, you only fed me lunch!
准备好了
Okay, ready!
等等
Wait.
妈妈 你看起来像是游♥行♥花车
Mom, you look like a parade float!
你看起来像是祖母的卫生纸盖
You look like Grandma's toilet paper cover.
来看看 来看看
Let's go see, let's go see.
别逗我笑 我喝了很多免费的水
Don't make me laugh! I had a lot of free waters.
我得花十分钟才能脱掉这裙子
It's gonna take me 10 minutes to get out of this dress.
在你妈妈得买♥♥那件裙子前 我们先拍张自♥拍♥
Okay, let's take a selfie before your mom has to buy that dress.
-好 说 -女孩子们出来玩
- Okay. Say... - Girls' day out!
我在玩火 得走了
Okay, uh, I'm playing with fire. Gotta go.
拍出来更糟糕了 我得发给迪伦
Oh, it's even worse in a picture. I've gotta text these to Dylan.
对哦 我想我再也不用那样做了
Oh, right. I guess I don't have to do that anymore.
我们去试穿别的裙子吧
Let's go try something else on.
等等
Wait.
你得停止假装你没事了
You got to stop pretending you're okay.
但我没事
But I am okay.
我妈妈说得对 你没法翻篇
My mom is right. You are never going to get past it...
除非你感受到
unless you feel it.
我没法感受到我没感觉的东西
I can't feel something I'm not feeling.
-来吧 给你找个冕状头饰 -不要
- Come on, let's go find you a tiara. - No!
我知道迪伦对你来说意义重大
Look, I know how much Dylan meant to you.
当他在你的储物柜里留纸条时 你笑得有多开心
How big you smiled when he left notes in your locker.
还有他做出你假装讨厌的蠢表情时
Or made that silly face that you pretended to hate.
还有他一直给你发 晚安
Or how he always texted you, "Good night."
现在这结束了
And now it's over.
这不可能不痛苦
And there is no way that, that does not hurt.
我得脱掉这件裙子
I need to get out of this dress.
拜托
Oh, come on.
愚蠢的拉链 这真的很烦人
Stupid zipper, this is really annoying.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
这愚蠢的拉链怎么了
What is wrong with this stupid, stupid zipper?
好了
Okay, okay.
没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
我不想难过 妈妈
I don't wanna be sad, Mom.
我不敢相信真的结束了
I can't believe it's really over.
亲爱的 我知道
Sweetie, I know.
难过也没事的
It's okay to be sad.
我就知道我是对的
I knew I was right.
备用枕头 你最喜欢的失败视频的播放列表
Extra pillow. Playlist of your favorite fail videos.
一盒纸巾
Box of Kleenex.
备用的一盒纸巾
Backup box of Kleenex.
谢谢 凯蒂
Thanks, Katie.
抱歉我让你走到了悲伤街
Hey, I'm sorry I made you exit onto Sad Street.
我忘了难过袜子
Oh! Forgot the sad socks.
你错过了晚餐 你会很气的
You know, you're going to be really mad you missed dinner.
卢卡斯的鸡肉从洞里掉了下去
Lucas dropped his chicken through the hole.
亲爱的
Honey.
我还要这样难过多久
How long am I going to feel like this?
有一阵子
For a while.
但之后情况会好转的 我保证
But then it's going to get better. I promise.
但是要知道
But you know...
这让我想起了
it makes me remember
你是我认识的最坚强的人
that you're one of the strongest people I know.
有谁想要蛋糕吗
Anybody in here want some cake?
不要了 谢谢
No, thanks.
这会让你开心的
This one's going to cheer you up.
也许我的确想吃蛋糕
Maybe I do want cake.
我们爱你 孩子
We love you, kiddo.
我也爱你们
I love you guys too.
格温妮很甜 真讽刺
Mmm, Gwenny's sweet! That's ironic.
我们能把她转过去吗
Umm, can we turn her this way?
当她看着我时 很难享受她的美味
Kind of having a hard time enjoying her when she's looking at me.
我不介意
I don't mind it.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表