剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
凯蒂为了伦敦之旅拼命工作
Katie was working her butt off for her London trip
而我忙着学习和打篮球
and I was busy with school and basketball,
但我们仍然经常保持联♥系♥
but we were still in constant communication.
凯蒂 你的化装舞会点子真是糟糕透顶
Katie, you are the worst at costume ideas.
我们不能打扮成光合作用
We are not dressing as photosynthesis.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
茶杯和托碟怎么样 不
A cup and a saucer? Mmm... no.
不 咖啡搅拌器和分糖器 得挂了
No, a coffee stirrer and a sugar dispenser. Gotta go.
大学申请终于开始了
At last, the college applications are in!
加州理工学院 加大洛杉矶分校 加大伯克利分校
Caltech, UCLA, Berkeley.
-现在我全归你了 -真好 你很着迷
- And I'm now all yours. - Oh good! You've been obsessed.
不如你父母对万圣节那么着迷
But not as obsessed as your parents with Halloween!
这地方看起来像是个鬼屋
This place looks like a haunted house.
或者是厨房♥超棒的万圣节商店
Or a Halloween store with a super nice kitchen.
这像是他们的圣诞节
Yeah, this is like their Christmas.
他们喜欢传播节日恐惧
They like to spread the holiday fear.
电子邮件确认 斯坦福收到了我的申请
E-mail confirmation. Stanford got my application!
听起来你下决心要去加州了啊
Hmm. Sounds like you really got your heart set on California.
我想是的
Yeah, guess I do.
也许我会开始学冲浪
Maybe I'll take up surfing.
他知道我在说什么
This guy knows what I'mxa0talking about.
帮我向凯蒂问好
Uh, tell Katie I say hi.
抱歉 我们在想组合戏服
Sorry, we're figuring out our combo costumes
为了去参加汉娜的万圣节派对
for Hannah's Halloween party.
真的吗
Oh, really?
因为我还想着今年我们要穿情侣戏服呢
Because I thought we could do a couples costume this year.
因为我们是情侣
You know, 'cause...xa0we're a couple.
我的点子很疯狂 像是
I was thinking something crazy like,
牛顿和苹果
uh... Issac Newton and an apple.
太好笑了
That's hilarious!
但你没在开玩笑 所以我想说
But you're not joking, so let me say,
你会是最可爱的牛顿
you'd be the cutest Isaac Newton ever.
我打算扮苹果来着
Well, I kinda saw me as the apple.
对不起
I'm sorry.
凯蒂和我一直都一起化装
Katie and I've been doing costumes together forever.
天啊
Man...
你俩最近更加密不可分了
you two have been, uh, more inseparable than ever lately.
我们才没有
No we haven't!
而且你不是忙着申请大学吗
Plus, you've been busy with your college applications.
我只是说 我们没多少双人时光
I just mean, we haven't had a lot of you and me time.
我们上周去吃了晚餐
We went on a dinner date last week.
带了凯蒂
With Katie.
一盘烤干酪辣味玉米片对两个人来说分量太大了
Okay, the nachos platter is way too big for two.
但是
But...
明晚我要去看你的数学天才竞赛
I am going to your Mathlete competition tomorrow night.
这样更好 这次比赛很重要
Better. It's a big one.
我们的对手是州冠军
We're up against the state champs.
阿尔基兄弟[音似代数]
The Alge Bros.
我不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it.
你们想吃点零食吗 我要切梨了
Hey! You guys want a snack? I'm going to cut up a pear.
妈妈 你不能说
Okay. Mom, you can't just
"零食" 然后切个水果
dangle the word "Snack" And then cut up a fruit.
那是诱饵替换
That's a bait and switch.
对
Ow. Oh. Yeah!
我切到手指了
I cut my finger!
流了好多血
Woo! Yeah, well, that's really coming out.
那真的是 我是说
That... that thing is really, I mean...
好多
That's a lot of...
我要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
你们的表情
Oh, the looks on your faces!
我想我们让他们少活了一年 给我们续了一年
I think we took a year off of their lives and added it to ours.
-演得好 -真棒
- Good one, guys. - Oh, yes!
那真是
Yeah, that was...
那真是厉害 很有趣
That was really good. Very enjoyable.
宝贝 我喜欢你的假血新配方
Babe! I'm loving your new fake blood recipe.
我要浇在冰淇淋上试试
Gotta try that on ice cream.
你拿着电锯挺帅的
You know, you're pretty handsome with that chainsaw.
你也不错嘛 切到手指小姐
Ah, you aren't so bad yourself, Little Miss Finger Slicer.
好了 好了 今天你们已经把我们吓唬够了
Okay, okay! You've scared us enough for one day.
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第二季第五集
我对你的万圣节派对好激动啊 汉娜
I am so excited about your Halloween party, Hannah!
-等等 有谁去啊 -大家都去
- Wait, who's going? - Everybody.
一般是密西·哈伯曼主持
Usually Missy Haberman hosts it,
但是因为汉娜送了她去拉拉队练习
but since Hannah dropped her at cheer practice,
她们都会去汉娜家
they'll all be at Hannah's.
除了密西
Except for Missy.
成败就看这场派对了 别搞砸了
This party could make or break us. Don't screw it up.
好哒 里根酱
Okie dokie, Reganokie!
我的娘啊
Oh, boy.
好了 这需要很长时间
Here you go! They take forever to make,
但我是做玉米糖拿铁的一把好手
but I'm the master of the candy corn latte.
对 巴里说
Uh, yeah. Barry says it'll
用粗砂纸就能弄掉
come right off with some... coarse sandpaper.
我们去买♥♥装饰品吧
Oh, let's go shop for decorations.
我们需要这场派对表达 谁是汉娜超棒的朋友
We need this party to say... "Who's Hannah's awesome friend?"
我不知道 是谁
I don't know. Who?
话说
So...
迪伦希望我和他做搭档
Dylan wanted me to do a costume with him.
他觉得咱俩更加密不可分了
He thinks you and I are more inseparable than ever.
真有爱
Oh, that's sweet!
不 是糟糕的那种
No, in a bad way. It's--
-真荒唐 我们又不是 -我们总是在一起
- Ridiculous. I mean, it's not like-- - We're always together--
帮彼此说完话
And finish each other's sentences.
等他在派对上看到我们 他会忘了那一切
Well, he'll forget all about that when he sees us at the party.
-我们扮成花生酱和果酱 -是的
- Dressed as peanut butter and jelly. - Yes!
我们是史上最棒的三明治的两半
We're two halves of the greatest sandwich in history.
我们就是密不可分
We are inseparable.
也可以分开啦
But also separable.
如果有需要 三明治的两半可以分开
The halves can be pulled apart if needed.
是没错
Darn right they can.
但我觉得没人会想那样
Though I don't think anyone would want that.
它们在一起更好
They are better together.
凯蒂 男妹
Katie! Biffelsis.
瞧 卢卡斯在带他的格温妮散步呢
Oh, look! Lucas is taking his Gwenny out for a walk.
闲聊的部分结束了
Hmm. The small talk portion is over.
我要一杯脱因脱脂的玛奇朵
I need one decaf non-fat machiatto
加点香草
with a splash of vanilla for me,
这位男孩要一杯不太烫的热巧克力
and one not too hot, hot chocolate for the boy.
上次烫到了我的舌头
Burned my tongue last time.
我喜欢狼吞虎咽
I'm a gulper.
她的脱因咖啡
Her decaf...
会是超多咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡
is going to be all caf.
我休息一下 你来管事
Taking a break. You are in charge.
咖啡史上最快的升职
Fastest promotion in the history of coffee.
我现在管事了
Yeah, I am running things around here.
50杯大杯玉米糖拿铁
Fifty large candy corn lattes.
-15杯吗 -50杯
- Uh, fifteen? - Fifty.
其他人把贾尼斯从峡谷救出来后 就会来这里
The rest will be here after they pull Janice out of the ravine.
我要花超久时间才能做出那些咖啡
It'll take me forever to make all those drinks.
别担心 花生酱 果酱帮你
Don't worry, Peanut Butter. Jelly's got you!
我们有手套吗
We have gloves?
抱歉 杰克 我们在家里不说那种话
I'm sorry, Jack. We don't say those things in this house.
我不同意
I don't agree.
绿巨人比超人♥大♥十倍
The Hulk is ten times bigger than Superman.
他绝对会赢
He'd totally win.
伙计 超人比西兰花脸快无数倍
Dude! Superman's a zillion times faster than broccoli face.
而且他能飞 还有超酷的斗篷
Plus, he can fly, and he has a super-cool cape.
斗篷是关键
That cape is key.
-斗篷毫无作用 -斗篷是关键
-The cape is useless-- - The cape is key!
真奇怪
Weird.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表