剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我都不知道人们为什么不多笑你
I don't know why people don't laugh at you more.
-什么 -对了
- What? - Oh, right!
我都不知道人们为什么不多笑你
I don't know why people don't laugh at you more!
我的经理说 你们得点东西 才能吃更多面包
My manager says you have to order something to get more bread.
好吧
Okay.
你推荐什么三块以下的食物
What do you recommend that is under three dollars?
加油站的自动售货机
The vending machine at the gas station?
我不读书
I'm not reading any books!
你为什么冲我吼
Why are you yelling at me?
你为什么说我的发型
Why aren't you talking about my hair?
因为亚莉克莎叫我别说 还有你喜欢读书
Because Alexa told me not to, and that you love books
以及别的东西
and a bunch of other stuff.
凯蒂叫我经常笑
Katie told me to laugh a lot,
你听不清
and you can't hear well... Ohhhh...
我该知道的 亚莉克莎密谋反对我们
I should have known. Alexa conspired against us.
她对我用了逆反逆反心理
She used reverse reverse psychology on me.
凯蒂对我用了心理学
Katie used psychology on me!
她们以为能毁掉我们的感情
They thought they could ruin us.
她们在这里
They're here!
她们不知道我们看到她们了
They don't know we saw them.
-想报复吗 -一直都想
- Want to get even? - Always.
她想看我们吵架 那么
She wants to see us fighting, so...
我们让她们看看 我们度过了一次超棒的约会
Let's show her we're having the best date ever.
我们错过了什么 我听不见了
What did we miss? I can't hear them.
他们为什么在笑
Why are they smiling?
这真是超棒的约会
This is the best date ever.
你的眼睛好美哦
You have really pretty eyes.
-再来一根面包棒 -我很乐意
-Another breadstick? -I'd love one.
我无法呼吸了
Oh, I can't breathe.
我是不是滑到地板上了
Am I sinking into the floor?
你的眼睛的确很美
You really do have pretty eyes.
你的发型今晚很帅
Your hair looks beautiful tonight.
这意义重大
That means a lot.
你知道什么会让亚莉克莎气死吗
You know what would make Alexa really mad?
我早想到了
Way ahead of you.
不
No!
停下 这不可以 停止
Stop! This isn't happening! Shut it down!
违反了健康法令
Health code violation!
你们吃够面包棒了
And I think you've hadxa0enough breadsticks!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
你们刚还在吵架
You guys were just fighting.
你的破坏管用了一分钟
Your little sabotage workedxa0for a minute.
但现在我比以往更喜欢格温妮
But now I like Gwenny more than ever.
她很酷
She's pretty dope.
什么啦 你才酷呢
Whatever! You're the dope one.
让我说清楚
Let me just be clear.
我们为了把你们分开所做的一切干涉
All the butting in and meddling we did to keep you guys apart
只让你们更亲近了吗
has only driven you closer together?
-差不多吧 -谢谢
- Pretty much. - Thanks.
我已经想出了我们的情侣名 #格温卡斯
And I already came up with our couples name. Hashtag #Gwencas.
我要发布
And I'm posting it.
不要
No!
我们知道 我们走了
We know, we're leaving.
谢谢 你们真有趣
Thank you. You've been super fun.
一定要告诉我你们在哪工作 我有空会过去的
Definitely let me know where you work, so I can stop by sometime.
我还没有工作 我在找工作
I don't have anywhere to work yet. I'm trying to get a job.
不 我在找工作
Oh, no, I'm trying to get a job.
我的面试
My interview!
告诉你一下
Just so you know,
我把钱包放在家里了 因为凯蒂说你喜欢付账
I left my wallet at home because Katie said you love to pay.
太迟了
Too late.
很抱歉
I am so sorry.
这没有借口
There's no excuse.
请再给我一次机会
Please just give me another chance.
不要
No.
我搞砸了
Ugh. I blew it.
不 今天不能这样结束 我要去说句话
No, this is not how this day ends. I'm saying something.
我们不是刚学到 干涉只会让事情变得更糟吗
Didn't we just learn that meddling only makes things worse?
你说得对
You're right.
但我控制不住
But I can't help myself.
你得给凯蒂一个机会 她该进行面试
you've got to give Katie a chance. She deserves her interview.
你难道不希望这张脸欢迎人们吗
Isn't this the face you want welcoming people here?
凯蒂
I mean, Katie,
说欢迎来到连线咖啡厅
say welcome to Wired.
欢迎来到连线咖啡厅
We... welcome to Wired.
瞧 那是我最受欢迎的感觉
See? That's the most welcome I've ever felt.
你都不知道她是怎么做咖啡的
And you don't even know how she makes her coffee.
-凯蒂 你是怎么做咖啡的 -太快太美味
-Katie, how do you make your coffee? -Too fast and too delicious!
我希望这样的人做我的咖啡
Wow, I want someone like that making my coffee.
如果我让她做这份工作 你能闭嘴吗
If I give her the job, will you please stop talking?
你下周开始工作
You start next week.
别这样
Don't do that.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
难以置信那管用了
I... cannot believe that worked!
干涉并不总是让情况变得更糟糕
So, meddling doesn't always make things worse?
没错 我们学到了这点
Exactly. That's what we learned today.
我们总是该干涉
We should always meddle,
除非是不该的时候
except for when we shouldn't.
不管怎么样 我有工作了
Either way, I have a job.
这意味着我可以付去伦敦的钱了
Which means I'll be able to pay to go to London...
而你能喝到免费的摩卡
and you are getting all the free mochas you want.
没有免费的摩卡
No free mochas!
知道了
Right! Got it.
不行
Nope.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表