剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
已经一周了 格温妮和卢卡斯依然是"格温卡斯"
It had been a week and Gwenny and Lucas were still Gwencas.
实际情况和听起来一样恶心
Which was as gross as it sounds.
幸运的是 我有最好的分心事
Luckily, I had the best distraction.
篮球选拔赛
Basketball tryouts.
在伤病一年后
After a year on injury reserve,
亚莉克莎·门多萨终于重返球场
Alexa Mendoza has been cleared to return to the court,
她席卷全场
and she's taking it by storm!
她左切 她右转 门多萨投球
She cuts left, she spins right, Mendoza shoots!''
门多萨盖帽
''And Mendoza road checks!''
但门多萨犯规了
But Mendoza was fouled!
什么 不可能 爸爸 那算犯规吗
What? No way. Dad, was that a foul?
别看我
Ah, don't look at me.
我只想坐在场边 品尝玉米片
I just want to sit courtside and enjoy my nachos.
烫死了
Hot hot hot!
听着 我在记家庭日程
Hey, listen, I'm penciling things into the family calendar,
谁有事情要写
who's got stuff?
我今天下午为乐队面试新成员
Oh, I'm auditioning guys for my band this afternoon.
戴夫 这让我很想念你的乐队
Oh, Dave, that makes me miss your band.
还没跨过"意外"那坎儿
Still not over the... "Incident"?
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
纪录片 汽车保险
Uh, documentaries, car insurance--
无聊
Boring!
每次都管用
Works every time.
我明天第一次在医院当志愿者
Hey, my first shift volunteering at the hospital's tomorrow.
选拔赛后你想来看看吗 他们见到你会很高兴的
Wanna come by after tryouts? They'd be happy to see you.
抱歉 妈妈 但我可能没时间
Sorry, Mom, but I don't think I'll have time.
我会忙着做这个
I'll be too busy doing this.
门多萨断球
''Hoowah! Mendoza steals the ball.''
球在我手上吗
I had the ball?
-快攻 -球还我
- It's a fast break. - Give that back!
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第二季第四集
这是我第一次在连线咖啡厅上班
Today's my first shift at Wired.
万一有顾客问我
What if a customer asks
阿♥拉♥比卡咖啡豆的标高
about the elevation levels of our Arabica beans
而我没说出来
and I can't say it's between
在海拔四到六千英尺之间呢
four and six thousand feet above sea level?
我会像个傻瓜的
I mean I'll look like a fool.
你会很棒的
You'll be great.
我真的很想去那里支持你
And I really want to be there to support you.
蹭一块免费沙琪玛
And score a free Rice Krispie treat.
我真的很想陪你去篮球选拔赛
I really wanted to be there for your basketball tryouts.
我知道 但看起来会像这样
I know. But this is what it'll look like.
运球 运球 空中接力扣篮
Dribble, dribble. Alley-oop and dunk!
不错 看看我的拿铁动作
Nice! Check out these latte moves.
夯实浓咖啡豆
Gonna tamp the espresso.
锁上 开机
Lock it in! You let it fly...
这永远不会容易 对吧
This is never gonna be easy, is it?
为什么我们耍怪时他总碰见
Why does he always walk up when we're being weird?
我喜欢 科迪是唯一一个不知道我生病的人
I like it! Cody's the only one who doesn't know I was sick.
这里有人觉得我奇怪还挺好的
It's nice that there's someone who thinks that I'm weird,
因为我就是奇怪
just because I'm weird.
两位
Hey, guys!
我辅♥导♥的那个学生放我鸽子了 想聚聚吗
The student I was tutoring canceled on me. Wanna hang?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
有可能 你觉得好笑吗
I could be. You think it's funny?
迪伦 我有篮球选拔赛
Dylan. I have basketball tryouts.
对 所以我取消了辅♥导♥课
Right! Which is why I canceled the tutoring session,
因为我要去给你打气
'cause I'm totally going to come cheer you on.
挽回得不错
Nice save.
呕
Oi!
我得清理九号♥桌
Hey, I had to bus table nine,
很麻烦 小孩吐的到处都是 我受不了了
big job,xa0kid threw up everywhere. It's just... I can't.
好 便利贴提醒
Okay. Post-it reminders,
搞定
check.
划掉贴便利贴提醒 搞定
Checking off the Post-it reminders "Reminder Post-it," Check.
给
Here you go.
天啊 我的第一个
Oh, wow! My very first...
二手围裙
used apron.
上面写着名字泰德·R
With the name Ted R. On it.
新围裙得靠自己争取
You don't get a new apron 'til you've earned it.
那我会成为你手下最好的泰德·R
Then I will be the best Ted R. You've ever had.
太好了 因为真泰德·R触电身亡了
Good! 'Cause the real Ted R. Electrocuted himself.
我开玩笑的 泰德·R是我爸爸
I'm kidding. Ted R.'s my dad.
我炒了他 因为他太差了
I fired him because he was terrible.
等等 在你走之前
Wait, wait! Before you go...
我有1到2个或17个小问题
I just have one or two or 17 quick questions.
倒咖啡吧
Just pour coffee.
如果有人说店里冷
If anyone says it's cold in here,
就让他们穿毛衣 杰拉德
tell 'em to put on a sweater, Gerald!
很基本的东西
Pretty basic stuff.
是啊 但你是老手
Yeah, but you're a pro.
你好像天生就是干这一行的料
It's like you were born to do this.
这是别人对我说过最刻薄的话
That's the meanest thing, anyone has ever said to me.
亚莉克莎
Hey, Alexa!
我很高兴你今年能参加选拔赛
I'm sups glad you get to tryout this year.
你想干嘛
What's your angle?
只是照顾我的男妹
Just looking out for my biffle sis.
什么
Your what?
男妹
Biffle sis.
男友的妹妹
Boyfriend's little sis.
别因为试图拆散我和卢卡斯太内疚
No hard feelings on trying to ruin Lucas and me.
#我比以往更强大
Hashtag #Strongerthanever.
我们回来了
We're back!
排队
Line it up!
好了 女士们
All right, ladies...
如果你们想进入校队 在接下来的两天里
if you wanna make varsity, you have got the next two days
你们要证明自己能与大狗共舞[够水准]
to prove you can play with the big dogs.
如果做不到 永远可以加入初级校队
And if you can't, there's always JV.
那里的压力要小得多 因为...
Where there's much less pressure because...
那是初级校队
Well, it's JV.
白牙警告 我独自工作
White Fang! I work alone.
好了
All right.
排成两队 一边一队
Let's form two lines. One on each wing.
-亚莉克莎 我想对你说 -别说
- Oh, hey, Alexa. I wanted to tell you-- - Please, don't.
感谢你嘘寒问暖
I appreciate you checking in,
但请像对其他人一样对我
but just treat me like everybody else.
好吧 你鞋带开了
Yeah. Your shoe's untied.
就像这样 很高兴我们谈了
Hah! Just like that! Glad we had this talk.
感谢你对乐队感兴趣 史蒂夫
Thanks for your interest in the band, Steve.
但你看起来有点像我
But you look a little like me.
我想要一个长得像我兄弟的乐队成员吗
Now, do I want someone in the band who could be my cousin?
我不想要
I think not.
但你可以当长得稍微帅一点的那个兄弟
But you could always be the slightly better looking cousin.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
大错特错
Oh, this is so wrong!
-别问 别问 -怎么了 亲爱的
- Don't ask, don't ask. - What's going on, honey?
凯尔的就寝时间改到10点了
Kyle's bedtime got moved to 10,
我妈妈说不能因此改我的时间
and my mom said that's not a reason to move mine.
别纠结了 杰克
Let it go, Jack.
上次我让你9点半睡时 你因为穿绿色睡衣
The last time I let you stay up past 9:30, you had a meltdown
崩溃了 还想从烟囱里爬上去
about wearing green pajamas, then tried to crawl up the chimney.
组乐队太难了
Man, putting together a band is so hard.
人们身高都不一样
People are so many different heights!
你给他说过我们有个垃圾摇滚乐队...
Hey, did you tell him we had a grunge--
什么
You what?
我们高中时有个垃圾摇滚乐队
We had a grunge band in high school.
我让你别说了
I said bup-bup.
而且你看起来超可爱
Ah, and you looked adorable
穿着破洞牛仔裤 留着长发
with your ripped jeans and your long, messy hair.
你看起来也很可爱 戴夫
You looked cute too, Dave.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表