剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我没道歉 我没做错事
I didn't apologize. I didn't do anything wrong.
-你没有吗 -没有
- You didn't? - No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是啊 我在参加数学天才竞赛
Yeah, I was at my Mathlete competition,
而你放了我鸽子去帮助凯蒂
which you bailed on to help Katie.
你说得对 我的确跟凯蒂待的时间更长
You're right. I have been spending more time with Katie.
跟我待的时间更短
And less time with me.
因为你要去上大学了
Because you're going away to college.
你一直在聊这件事
And that's all you talk about.
对 我奇怪地痴迷于未来
Right. I'm weirdly obsessed with having a future.
我希望你去上大学
I want you to go to college.
但你每次提起来时
But every time you bring it up,
都没聊过你走后 那对我们意味着什么
you never talk about what that means for us when you're gone.
这个嘛
Well...
我没想过
I hadn't thought about that.
我想过
Well, I have.
计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
我们谈异地恋吗
Would we... be long-distance?
你节日会回来吗
Would you come back for holidays...
还是我们会分手
or would we break up?
我
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道是什么意思
What do you mean you don't know?
我不知道
I don't know.
那我知道了
Well, then I do know.
我们要分手吗
Are we breaking up?
我想是的
I guess we are.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表