剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
因为凯特被家务猫拉黑了
Since Katie had been kicked off Chore Cats,
她得找一份新工作 来筹钱去伦敦
she had to find a new job to raise the money for London.
幸运的是 我了解凯蒂所有的个人信息
Luckily, I know all of Katie's personal information.
所以我们两个
So the two of us can fill out
可以在一半的时间里填两倍的申请表
twice as many applications in half the time.
你可以处理高温金属是吧
You're okay handling hot metals, right?
有一次我从正在洗碗的洗碗机里拿出了一个勺子
I once took a spoon out of the dishwasher mid-cycle.
所以是的
So, yes.
好 那我们来实现吧
All right. Well, then let's make this happen.
我们要来想象你找到一份工作
We are going to visualize you getting a job.
这是我在我的互助小组学到的 闭上眼睛
I learned this in my support group. Close your eyes.
想象完美的工作
Picture the perfect job.
连线咖啡厅
正在招人
想象自己被雇了
Imagine yourself getting hired.
看着自己在那里工作
See yourself working there.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
这会有多完美啊
How perfect would this be?
太完美了
So perfect.
巴里
Oh! Um, Barry...
巴里先生
Mr. Barry.
我正式申请这份工作
I am officially applying for the job.
好 在这里写上你的名字和电♥话♥
Okay. Write your name and number on here.
太棒了
Terrific.
回头联♥系♥你 才怪
Now, I'll be in touch... never.
不 我认真的
No, I'm serious.
拜托了
Please.
求求你了
Pretty please.
是啊 给她个机会嘛
Yeah, give her a chance!
是啊 拜托了 我很棒的
Yeah, please! I'm really great.
你会喜欢她的 大家都喜欢她 她最棒了
You'll love her. Everyone loves her. She's the best.
如果我答应 你能闭嘴吗
If I say yes, will you stop talking?
周五五点 来这里面试
Friday. Five o'clock. Come in for an interview.
你干什么
What are you doing?
想象你把你的饼干给我
Visualizing you giving me your cookie.
管用了
It worked!
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第二季第三集
-等等 -不
- Wait... - Nope.
这是你昨天拍的照片吗
Is that the picture you took yesterday?
你多久换一次
How often do you change these out?
我不知道
I don't know.
不怎么频繁
Not that often.
大概是 每
Probably, like, every...
一
single...
天
day.
这超呆瓜 也超可爱
Well, it's super dorky and super cute.
该死的草莓 这可是新上衣
Strawberries! Brand new shirt!
又一个门多萨
Ugh! Another Mendoza.
我做了什么 要摊上你哥
What did I ever do to deserve being stuck with your brother
当我烹饪课的合作伙伴
as my cooking class partner?
很多不太好的事情 你骂人
Well, a lot of not-so-great things. You call people names.
-你八卦 -你势利眼
- You gossip. - You're a snob.
有次我看见你吼小狗
I saw you yell at that puppy once--
每天卢卡斯都假装切掉了自己的大拇指
Every day, Lucas pretends to cut his thumb off,
然后往房♥间里喷东西
then spray something right across the room.
不是某天 不是偶尔 每一天都是
Not some days, not once in a while. Every... day.
混♥蛋♥ 真荒唐
Jerks! This is ridiculous!
不敢相信卢卡斯在折磨格温妮
I can't believe Lucas is tormenting Gwenny.
家人一起整人挺好的
It's nice when families can do things together.
喷果冻 烦人 生长过快的大猩猩
Ugh! Jelly-spraying, annoying, overgrown gorilla child!
他才不是
No, he's not.
卢卡斯贴心 可爱
Lucas is sweet and cute,
慷慨 可爱
and generous and cute,
忠诚 可爱 他很棒
and loyal and cute, and wonderful.
卢卡斯·门多萨吗
Lucas Mendoza?
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yes.
所以别骂他了 给他个机会
Yes, so quit calling him names and give him a chance.
格温妮 你忘了笔记本
Hey, Gwenny, you forgot your notebook.
不 我不知道你在喷射范围内 抱歉
Oh no, I didn't know you were in the spray zone. Sorry.
对了 他也很善良
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. He's also... kind.
我就是这意思 击掌
That's what I'm talking about. Up top!
我不知道发生了什么 但这很有趣
I don't know what's happening, but it's fun.
瞧 格温妮 他超棒的
See, Gwenny? He's awesome.
天啊
Oh, God...
我想我阐明了我的观点
I think I... made my point.
-好啊 亲爱的 -妈妈 重大新闻
- Hey, hon. - Hey, Mom, big news.
记得你说过我太聪明了 不该
Remember how you said I was too smart to be spending
把所有的空闲时间都花在屏幕前吗
all my free time in front of screens?
我说了很多次那句话
I said a lot of that sentence, yeah.
我发现了一个不用电脑
Well, I found something that doesn't usexa0a computer,
不让你花任何钱
won't cost you any money,
还能锻炼的爱好
and I'll get exercise.
我喜欢这句话
I love all of that sentence.
我要学踢踏舞了
I'm gonna learn how to tap dance!
卡尔送了我他的旧鞋
Cal gave me his old shoes.
杰克 真棒 这会很好玩的
Jack, that's great! This is gonna be fun.
我在网上学到了这个舞步 瞧瞧
I just learned this step online. Check it out!
-真棒 -等等 还没跳完
- Good job! - Wait, I'm not done.
-太棒 -我还没跳完
- That is fanta-- - I'm still not done.
瞧瞧你的小脚能发出多大的声音
Look how much sound your littlexa0feet can make.
面试的最后一个问题 库珀小姐
To conclude our interview, Miss Cooper,
你最大的缺点是什么
what is your greatest weakness?
有时候 我做咖啡太快太美味了
I sometimes make coffee too fast and too delicious.
凯蒂
Katie...
那是完美的答案
That is the perfect answer.
-我绝对会问你点黑糖玛奇朵 -那是什么
- I'd totally order a macchiato from you. - Ooh, what's that?
你会表现出色的
You're gonna do great.
我刚正在想 我好想吃纸杯蛋糕
I was just thinking how I wanted a cupcake!
我在让好事发生吗
Am I making things happen?
我是女巫吗
Am I a witch?
孩子们
Hey, kids!
-迪伦 伙计 好啊 -嘿
- Dylan, my man! What's up? - Hey.
我觉得我们不该这样做
I don't think either one of us should be doing this.
没错
Word.
妈妈 这些纸杯蛋糕是你做过的最好吃的
Mom, these cupcakes are the best thing you have ever made.
不是我做的
I didn't make them.
学生烹饪美食
"Gourmet cooking for students.
卢卡斯·门多萨和
Lucas Mendoza and..."
不好 这是那谁做的
No! These were made by...
#格温妮 游戏结束
Hashtag #Gwenny! Game over.
你现在又要变得古怪了 对吧
You're going to get all weird now, aren't you?
是啊
Yes.
-我要走了 -好主意
- I'm gonna go. - Good idea.
她来我家了
She's in my house.
亚莉克莎 好啊
Alexa, hi!
你家真漂亮
Super cute house.
我总以为你住在一个更小
I always assumed you lived in a place that's smaller,
更黑 满是蝙蝠的地方
darker, and covered in bats.
真好玩
That was a lot of fun.
跳投真棒 或者我该说
Great jump shot, or should I say...
帅呆
Pogo!
我不懂
I don't get it.
那为什么有趣
Why is that funny?
那并不有趣
That's not funny.
圈内玩笑
Inside joke.
我还以为你受不了他
I thought you couldn't stand him.
我也是这么想的 但我决定给他个机会
So did I, but I decided to give him a chance.
我们来完成烹饪作业
We came here to do our cooking assignment,
拍了一些超棒的自♥拍♥
took some super cute selfies.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表