剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
好吧 兔子缝好了
Okay, Bunny is fixed...
安全藏了起来 不会被土豆咬了
and safely hidden from Potato.
你真是对卢卡斯的礼物倾注了很多心意啊
You have really put a lot of thought into Lucas's gift.
这是什么
What's this?
瑞恩早些时候送来的
Oh, Ryan dropped that off earlier.
天啊
Oh my gosh!
这是《罗密欧与朱丽叶》中我拿的花
Uh, these... these are my flowers from Romeo and Juliet.
他肯定为我保存起来了
I mean, he must have saved them for me.
瑞恩真的为这份礼物花了很多心思
Ryan really put a lot of thought into that gift.
是啊
Yeah.
的确是
Yeah, he did.
好美啊
Oh! It is so pretty.
我可以送给洛莉吗
Any chance I can give this to Lori?
我得谢谢他
Okay, I've got to thank him.
我
Um... I...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
不 土豆
No! Potato! Uh.
知道吗
You know what?
我该把兔兔留在善意商店盒子里
I should have just left Bunny in that Goodwill box
和戴夫的旧工作服一起
with Dave's old overalls,
还有洛莉的系带式牛仔裤
and Lori's lace-up jeans.
你可以缝好它的
You can fix him!
至少它不是一把小摇椅啊
Hey, at least he's not a tiny rocking chair!
到了 亲爱的
Here you go, honey.
慢点 亲爱的
Take it slow, hon.
很高兴看见我自己的床
I'm so happy to see my own bed.
你要喝水吗 我可以准备室温水
Do you need any water? I can make it room temp,
-冷水 -加点冰 -不要 谢谢
- cold, slightly iced-- - No, thanks.
我只想在墙上找到一个斑点 盯着它看
I just want to find a plain spot on the wall to focus on
直到房♥间不再旋转
until the room stops spinning.
像是你在医院做的一样
Like you did at the hospital.
如果你有什么需要 我在你床头柜上放了铃
Okay, well, if you need anything, I put a bell on your nightstand
我的手♥机♥充满了电
and my phone is fully charged.
你♥爸♥爸还安装了一台发电机
Oh, and your dad installed a generator.
你要让我离开你的视线吗
You're letting me out of your sight?
我还以为你会在我床脚露营呢
I figured you'd be camping out at the foot of my bed.
什么 不会啦
What? No!
不会 别说傻话
No. Don't be ridiculous.
-妈妈 -你需要什么
- Mom? - Yeah, what do you need?
你挡住了我的斑点
You're blocking my spot.
好吧
Oh, right.
亚莉克莎
Alexa!
我们要拆礼物了
We're about to open gifts!
什么 这么快吗
What? Already?
好吧
Oh. Ah, well...
这是你的礼物
Here's your gift!
是我的名字
Ooh! It's my name.
是用一把小摇椅的碎片拼出来的
Spelled with pieces of a tiny rocking chair.
谢谢
Thanks.
那提醒了我 我需要
That reminds me I need to
给我的古董娃娃买♥♥个摇椅了
get a rocking chair for my antique doll. Hmm.
好吧
Okay.
轮到我了
My turn!
希望你喜欢
Hope you like it.
是兔兔
It's Bunny!
是的 我把它缝好了
Yes, it is. I stitched him up.
土豆
Potato!
没事
It's okay.
它喜欢兔兔
He loves it.
嗯
Uh, um, yeah.
谢谢 凯蒂 我不知道该说什么
Thanks, Katie. I don't know what to say.
你可以说 真是超用心的礼物
What an incredibly thoughtful gift.
真是超用心的礼物
谢谢你 瑞恩
迫不及待看看杰克送我什么了
Oh! Can't wait to see what I got from Jack.
是飞行员夹克
It's a bomber jacket.
是我的飞行员夹克
It's my bomber jacket.
是啊 我抽到你的名字后
Yeah. Right after I got your name,
就从你衣柜里拿走了它
I took it from your closet.
上周你在说
Last week you were talking about
它不见了 你很喜欢它
how it was missing and how you loved it.
我就知道我给你准备了完美的礼物
And I knew I got you the perfect gift.
这是你的礼物
Here's yours.
你给我准备了好多礼物啊
Whoa! You got me so many presents!
弹簧玩具 苹果礼品卡 弹性橡皮泥
Ooh! Slinky, Apple gift card! Silly Putty!
《人物》杂♥志♥
Ooh, People magazine?
丝瓜络
Loofah! Oh!
你不要试穿你的外套吗
Hey, aren't you going to try on your jacket?
我知道合身啊 把丝瓜络给我
I know it fits. Give me that loofah.
圣诞快乐 珍妮弗
Merry Christmas, Jennifer.
优♥惠♥券和奖金吗
Coupons and bonus bucks?
你基本上是送我钱了
You basically gave me money. Oh!
亚莉克莎 轮到你了
Alexa, you're up.
你给凯蒂的礼物
Your gift for Katie.
我忘记包你的礼物了
Oh no, I forgot to wrap your gift!
圣诞节活动十分钟后就开始了
Hurry! The festival starts in ten minutes.
但我还得完成姜饼屋
But I still need to finish my gingerbread house.
亲爱的 你有一整天时间啊
Honey, you've had all day.
是啊 我们得赶去圣诞节活动了
Yeah, we've gotta make it to the Christmas Festival.
是你召开了家庭会议
You are the one who called the family meeting.
好吧 别带我 你们自己去吧
Fine, then just go without me.
怎么回事
Whoa. What's going on?
亚莉克莎
Alexa!
对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
一架小飞机
Whoa! A model airplane!
这就足够了 戴夫
You know, that would have been enough, Dave.
抱歉 我需要一会儿
Sorry. I just need a minute.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这很蠢
It's stupid.
亲爱的 跟我们说说
Honey, tell us.
我一直在想我第一次生病的时候
I keep thinking about when I first got sick.
什么
What?
我在衣柜里找到了医院礼物包
I found my old hospital bag in my closet
这让我措手不及
and it completely caught me off-guard.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
或者我
Or... me?
我在尽量不去想
I was trying not to think about it.
你担心吗 你的体♥检♥结果都很棒
Are you worried? All your checkups have been great.
不是那样的
No, it's not that.
就是
It's just...
有时候 你被提醒后
sometimes when you get reminded,
这会占据你的脑海 会让你想到过去
it can take over, and it brings you right back there,
再次感受到一切
feeling everything all over again.
我被那蠢兔子缠住了
I was so caught up in that dumb bunny.
你不会知道的
There's no way that you could have known.
距离我生病已经很久了 但是
It's been a long time since I've been sick, but...
有时候我似乎就是摆脱不了
there are days I just can't seem to get away from it.
包括在我自己房♥间里
Even in my own room.
这面墙
The wall.
你以为自己
The spot you used to stare at
要生病时盯着的斑点
when you thought you were going to get sick.
亲爱的 很抱歉你经历了这一切
Honey, I'm so sorry you're going through this.
抱歉我不知道
I'm sorry I didn't know.
我也是 那一定感觉很孤独
Yeah, me too. That must feel lonely.
有时候是
Sometimes.
你最近心里藏了很多事
You know, you've been keeping in a lot lately.
你都不想谈论迪伦
You didn't even want to talk about Dylan.
或者你对医生的预约有多紧张
Or how you were nervous about your doctor's appointment.
亲爱的 我们一直都在
Well, sweetie, we're always here.
但你妈妈和我在想
But your mom and I have been thinking...
你去和心理医生聊聊也许会有好处
it might help you to talk with a therapist.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表