剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
我写过一首热门歌♥ 我也是名人 跟你一样
I--I've written a hit song, I'm a big deal, like you.
好吧 跟你不一样 好吧
Okay, not--not like you. All right?
但我也曾成功过 我只是 我该怎么讲
But I was successful. And I just, how do I put this?
我像是在沙漠中苦候了四十年
I've been, like, in the desert for 40 years and
我需要我的摩西带我走向那应许之地
I just need my moses to lead me to the promised land.
这么说吧 首先 你假扮成同志
You know, first, you pretend to be gay,
现在又贬低我的宗教信仰
now you belittle my religion.
你真让我恶心
You disgust me.
恶心你真心不是我的初衷啊
Disgust isn't what I was going for, exactly.
也许我们可以先从恶心开始
Maybe we can build from that.
爸 我有话要说
Dad, I have to say something.
今晚 看着这俩人的...所作所为
Tonight, watching those two guys do whatever...they were doing,
我想通了一些事
I figured something out.
再也没有什么比假扮成别人更悲催的了
There's nothing more pathetic than pretending to be someone you're not.
所以 我要说了
So...Here it goes.
我是同志
I'm gay.
我为你感到无比的骄傲
I've never been so proud of you.
我爱这男孩
I love this boy!
不对 我爱这男人
No, I love this man.
看来今晚爱才是最大的赢家
Looks like love was the big winner tonight.
你碰到我家人了 别碰我家人啦
No, you're touching my family. Don't touch my family.
这个U盘里存着一首热门歌♥
In this thumbdrive is a hit song.
你只要听一下
Mm. I just need you to listen--
赶紧给我滚
Just get the hell out of here.
-我明天给你办公室打电♥话♥ -不必了
- I'll call your office tomorrow. - No, don't bother.
泰米
Tammy.
我觉得我们应该记得「幼年时光」的原谅歌♥
I think we need to remember the Toddler Time forgiveness song.
*没关系 没事的*
* It's okay, it's all right, *
*人人偶尔都会犯错的*
* everyone makes mistakes sometimes *
-走 -好
- Leave. - Okay.
马科斯 等一下 等一下
Wha--Marcus, wait. Hold on.
我才不要跟你讲话 老师的情人
I'm not talking to you, teacher lover.
这件事我们会讲到的 但我们先谈一下
Wait, we'll get to that, but we need to talk
你今晚这种举动的后果吧
about some consequences for your behavior tonight.
世界上有那么多男人
Of all the guys in the whole world,
你怎么就偏偏选了我的老师
why did you have to pick my teacher?
你晓不晓得这让我恶心至极
Do you have any idea how deeply disgusting this is for me?
-你在乎吗 -我当然在乎
- Do you even care? - Course I care.
我不知道为什么会爱上你的老师
I--I don't know why I fell for your teacher.
我也希望能是别的人 但并非如此
I wish it was someone else, but it's not.
我们不能从这一点上稍稍前进一下吗
And can't we just move forward from this point?
能不能想办法接受这件事呢
Can we just find a way of finding some acceptance?
不行
No.
我对此无法接受
I'm not accepting this.
实在太恶心了
It's too gross.
我要上楼刷牙
I'm gonna go upstairs and brush my teeth,
你知道为什么吗
and do you wanna know why?
因为我今晚吃糖了 雪白雪白的糖
Because I had sugar tonight. Bleached, white, sugar!
今晚一点都不好玩 太糟糕了
I--I didn't have fun tonight at all, it was terrible.
对 我们以后再也不这么干了
Yeah, let's never do that again.
现在怎么办 我打给你还是...
So what happens now? I just call you, or--
好啊 咱们互相打吧
Yeah, you know, we call each other, so.
行 再见
Yeah, good-bye.
好 那我...行
Okay, I'll just-yeah.
你没必要变得这么奇怪啦
You don't gotta be weird about it.
*晚安 群山和山顶上的蓝天*
* Goodnight to the mountains and the sky above them *
*晚安 月亮和星星*
* Goodnight to the moon and the stars *
*晚安 我们的地球*
* Goodnight to the planet of us *
*晚安 我们的地球*
* Goodnight to the planet of us *
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表