剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
了不起 真正的少年爱恋
Big time! A real teenage crush.
是吗
I do?
好了 这是件值得兴奋的事情
Okay, okay, this is exciting stuff.
首先第一件事
All right, first off,
你有没有收到什么
are you getting any indication whatsoever
她可能也喜欢你的信♥号♥♥
that she likes you back?
我觉得没有
Hmm, I don't think so.
等等 她叫我小馅饼
Oh, wait! She called me pasty.
好吧 这我也说不上是不是喜欢
Okay, that's gonna be tough for me to spin.
她给你留下了什么印象
Uh, what kind of vibe is she throwing at you?
她大我一岁
Huh. Oh, she's a year older than me.
可能是个罪犯
She's possibly a criminal.
她有个男朋友 但我觉得他在监狱里
And she has a boyfriend, but I think he's in jail.
马科斯 不行 她是个坏女孩
Oh, oh, Marcus, no, she's a bad girl.
哥儿们 不行 不会有好结果的
Dude, no, this is not gonna end well for you.
坏女孩在某些方面
Bad girls are great at...
相当厉害
some stuff...
但你迟早会后悔的
But sooner or later, you're gonna regret it.
我...你得斩断情丝了
I--you gotta cut bait now.
什么意思
Meaning what?
你觉得我应该告诉校长真♥相♥吗
You think I should tell Principal Goldenrod the truth?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
好吧 但能不能不要跟我妈说
Okay, but can we maybe not tell my mom
这段「雪伊」的插曲
about the whole "Shea" part?
我们绝不能跟你妈透露一点风声
Oh, we cannot tell your mom anything, ever, about anything.
好 兄弟誓约
All right. Bro code of silence?
守口如瓶
Bro code of silence.
我是一个强大的独♥立♥男孩
I am a strong and independent boy.
我遵从我的灵魂
I live my spirit.
-我热爱... -你在自言自语吗
- I celebrate-- - Are you talking to yourself?
你好啊 你在这儿干嘛
Oh. Hey. What are you doing here?
有人说我扎了一个老师的车胎
They're saying I popped a teacher's tires.
是你干的吗
Did you?
如果别人认定是你干的
Look, it doesn't matter if you did it
那你到底干没干已经不重要了
if the man thinks you did it.
你惹上麻烦了吗
Did you get in trouble?
我妈很生气
Well...My mom was pretty mad.
那你♥爸♥怎么说
What about your dad?
我爸住在南极
My dad lives in Antarctica.
每逢企鹅交♥配♥季节
We're not in touch as much as I like
我们就很少联♥系♥
during penguin mating season.
我被两个学校开除过
I got kicked out of my last two schools.
不是三个
Not three.
我也没有什么狱中男友
I don't have a boyfriend in jail.
光靠嘴皮子就能把老师气哭吗
Can I make a teacher cry using only my words?
当然
Yeah.
但是 我从没吃过活松鼠
And, no, I never ate a live squirrel.
我超爱动物
I'm an animal lover.
我也是
Me too.
宝贝 你好 我是马科斯的妈妈
Hi, darling. Hello, I'm Marcus's mom.
不可能
No.
是我 千真万确
Yes...I am.
来吧 宝贝 我们进去
Come on, darling, let's go.
好吧
Uh, okay.
别被那老家伙吓住
Don't let the man get you down.
我不想说我很失望
I wouldn't say that I'm disappointed.
听您这么说 我很开心
Oh, I'm so happy to hear that.
我简直肝肠寸断
I am devastated.
我几乎伤心欲绝
I am shaken to my very core.
在我三十年的教育生涯中
In all my 30 years as an educator--
不 五十年的人生经历中
nay, 50 years as a human being,
从未遭受过如此背叛
I have never felt so betrayed.
艾伦 我可以称呼您艾伦吗
Alan... May I call you Alan?
我们非常抱歉 非常非常抱歉
We're terribly sorry. We are terribly sorry.
你快跟金罗德校长说实话啊
Now, why don't you tell Principal Goldenrod the truth?
-是我♥干♥的 -什么
- I did it! - What?
你说什么 不是你干的
What, what, what? No, you didn't!
就是我♥干♥的 下次我还会这么干
I did it! I'd do it again.
有千万次机会我也会这么干 绝不后悔
I'd do it a thousand times with absolutely no regret.
你觉得怎样 老家伙
What do you think of that, the man?
我放了「性」音乐 还有「手♥枪♥」音乐
I played the sex, I played the pistols,
我两个都放了
I played them both.
-现在可是下午四点钟 -别动
- Hey. It's four in the afternoon. - Hey, stop!
-起来 -停
- Get up! - Stop it!
-我在想法子省钱呢 -午睡法吗
- I'm trying to save money. - By napping?
是的 这是个好办法
Yes, okay, it's a good strategy.
昏睡不醒的时候就不会花钱了
You can't spend money when you're unconscious.
墨西哥著名度假城市
只有一次在卡博...
Although, this one time in Cabo--
好吧 听着 听着 听着
All right, listen, listen, listen!
我刚刚跟马科斯的校长进行了一次
I just came from an incredibly humiliating meeting
无比丢脸的会面
with Marcus's principal.
马科斯准备反抗到底
Marcus was prepared to fall on his sword,
但被我识破了
but I figured it out.
他是在保护那个很奇怪的女孩
He's trying to protect this very odd girl.
雪伊·加西亚·米勒
Shea Garcia-Miller.
-你知道那个雪伊 -对 他喜欢上她了
- You know about Shea? - Yeah, he has a crush.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为马科斯想要隐私
Because Marcus asked for "Privacy."
他才十二岁 我是他母亲
He's 12. I'm his mother.
我是他诡异的成年父亲形象
Well, I'm his weird adult father figure,
而且我得信任他
and I need to have trust with him,
但我跟他说了她不是个好姑娘
but I told him that she was a bad idea.
我从没有采取过这么严厉的措施
Look, I have never had cause to take such draconian measures.
但我要禁止他跟她说话
But I am banning him from speaking to her.
这有点太过激了
Well, that's a little bit drastic.
他非常敏感 威尔
He is very impressionable, Will.
你没看到
And you have not seen
她对他的那种影响力
the kind of power that she has over him.
她在利用他
She's using him.
她用她狡猾的眼神
She's completely manipulating him
和刚发育的胸部完全操控了他
with her sly little looks and her prepubescent breasts.
你说这些话真应该被抓起来
I could get arrested even hearing you say that.
-别说了 -听着
- You stop that. - Listen.
你必须悬崖勒马 好吗
You just gotta tow the line, all right?
禁止雪伊 否则我也禁止他跟你说话
No Shea, or I will ban him from speaking to you too.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yes.
你不能这么做
You can't even do that.
-严厉措施 -我想见他随时都能见
- Draconian measures! - I can see him whenever I want!
我得想办法去见她
I need to find a way to see her.
我不能支持你这么做 马科斯
I cannot support that, marcus.
可是 威尔 她喜欢我
But, Will, she likes me.
她是在理性和感性的层面上
She's the first person ever that I have connected with
跟我产生共鸣的第一个人
on a deep, intellectual, and emotional level.
-无意冒犯 -没事 我的朋友
- No offense. - None taken, my friend.
我们分享秘密 威尔
We shared secrets, Will.
我们跟彼此说了从没跟别人说过的事
We told each other things we never told anyone.
多么莎士比亚风格 两屋分立
It's shakespearian, really. Two houses divided.
淡定一点 罗密欧
Ok, just calm down there, Romeo.
首先 你妈妈不想让你见她 好吗
First of all, your mom doesn't want you to see her, okay?
你明白吗 其次
Do you get that? And second off,
你怎么知道这个女孩
What kind of evidence are you getting from this girl
真的喜欢你
that she actually likes you?
-是我的爱人 -什么
- It's my love! - What?
那不是你的爱人 这是我家
It's not your love, this is my house.
那是给我送中餐外卖♥♥的人
This is my chinese food delivery guy.
-不 威尔 是雪伊 -是洪家王朝
- No, Will, it's Shea! - It's Hong Dynasty.
我跟你说了 我说了是她
I told you! I told you she's here.
天哪 真的是她
Oh, God, she's here.
我该怎么办 我该说什么
Uh, what do I do, what do I say?
要不要戴帽子
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表