剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Probably swimming around a pond,
想着自己的妈妈到哪里去了
wondering where their little mommy quacked off to,
小鸭子们喊着
screaming for them.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama, mama!
我做不到 我装不下去了
I can't! I can't!
不要啊
No!
天啊
Oh, God.
死鸭子能飞多远啊
How far can a dead duck fly?
菲欧娜 你在...
Fiona, what are you--
你在干什么 你为什么要妨碍我
What are you doing? Why were you sabotaging me?
你算是毁了我能和达珂塔更近一步的机会
You have officially destroyed any chance I had with Dakota.
太糟糕了啊 那你要怎么做呢
Oh, no, what will you do? Oh, I know.
你会甩了她去勾搭你看上眼的下一个妹子
You'll just go and shag the next girl you lay eyes on,
因为你就是这样的人
Because that's what you do,
我可不像你
and I'm not like you.
我没遇到过这样的事 威尔
This never happens to me, Will.
我真的很喜欢他
I really like him.
如果你真的喜欢他
Well, if you like him,
你为什么要在他面前伪装自己呢
then why don't you just be yourself around him?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
可能是因为住在我隔壁的某人
Maybe it's 'cause I live next door to someone
一直念叨我有多奇葩 多烦人
who's constantly telling me how weird and annoying
多令人反感
and repulsive I am.
-菲欧娜 -不提这个了 威尔
- Fiona-- - Just forget it, Will.
你一点都不奇葩不烦人不令人反感
You're not annoying or weird or repulsive.
你很聪明 还很善良
You're smart, and you're kind,
而且还很漂亮
and you're beautiful.
-什么 -不是我的看法
- What? - Not to me.
不 我想说清楚这件事
No, I want-- I want to be very clear on this thing.
在很多方面 你都不是我的菜
You know, you are not my thing on so many levels.
好的好的 我知道
Yeah, no, I get it.
但是就好像
But it's like, you know,
你在看电影 虽然你不喜欢这部电影
when you see a movie and you're totally not into it,
但是你知道它很棒
but you understand that it's an awesome movie,
就比如「英国病人」
like The English Patient.
我觉得
You know, I think--
你就是我的「英国病人」
I think you're my English Patient,
我觉得你应该赢下全部奖项
and I think you deserve to win all the awards.
我喜欢那部电影
I love that film.
帮我一起找那只该死的烤鸭吧
Just help me find the bloody duck, will you?
但你必须得承认
I mean, you have to admit that it is
那电影真心无聊
a really boring movie.
真的很难熬到看完
It's hard to get through.
我闭嘴 找鸭子找鸭子
I'm gonna find the duck. Gonna get the duck.
克里斯 我找到你的烤鸭了
Chris, I found your duck.
虽然上面沾着好多泥
It's got a bit of moss on it,
但还是有能吃的地方
but you could probably eat around that bit.
显然 你和你家邻居间
Look, there's something clearly going on
有点冲突
between you and your neighbor.
矛盾点肯定不是我
I'm guessing not over me.
我是八竿子打不着的局外人
It's really none of my business.
我没有湿眼综合征
I don't have wet eye syndrome.
我约你出去的时候
The other day when I asked you out,
我说自己有湿眼综合征
I said I had wet eye syndrome,
但我说谎了
but I don't.
甚至病名都是我胡诌的
It's not even a real syndrome.
我可不认为没有这病
I didn't think so.
我当时哭是因为我一直很奇葩
I cried because I'm weird.
还有 我不了解篮球
Also, I don't know anything about basketball,
也讨厌蛋黄酱
and I loathe mayonnaise.
更别提鸭子了
And I don't like duck
可以说是见不得肉
or any other meat, for that matter.
但我真的很喜欢你
But I do like you,
为此我还把朋友带来了
so much so that I brought my friends with me,
防止自己在你面前表现得很奇葩
you know, to try and stop me being weird.
显然是装不下去了
That ship sailed.
我想展现真实的自己
I'd really just prefer to be myself.
-不要啊 -天啊
- Oh, no. - Oh, God.
她要弹尤克里里了
She's gonna uke.
菲欧娜 菲欧娜
Fiona. Fiona.
*冬去春来*
*And the seasons*
*年复一年*
*They go round and round*
*木马不停地转啊转*
*And the painted ponies go up and down*
*我们沉沦在这时光里*
*We're captive on a carousel of time*
天啊 他是要拿车钥匙走人了吗
Oh, God, is he going for his car keys?
是啊 我看不下去了 但是
Yeah, I can't look, but I also--
好戏不容错过啊
I can't look away.
*光阴似箭 日月如梭*
*And go round and round and round*
*周而复始
*In the circle game*
*冬去春来*
*And the seasons*
*年复一年*
*They go round and round*
*木马不停地转啊转*
*And the painted ponies go up and down*
*我们沉沦在这时光里*
*We're captive on a carousel of time*
-太浪漫了 -诡异
- That is so romantic. - Weird.
-你说什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 它
I love this song. It's like--
真好听
So beautiful.
*光阴似箭 日月如梭*
*And go round and round and round*
*周而复始*
*In the circle game*
在安迪和劳拉家玩得开心吗
So did you have fun at Andy and Laurie's?
很有趣
Oh, it was fun.
说实话 帮他俩破镜重圆
I mean, a little bit exhausting
真是累死我了
keeping that sinking ship afloat.
你也知道我以前很希望家里能多几口人
You know how I always wish for a bigger family?
-是啊 -我改变主意了
- Yeah. - I'm done with that.
只有你和我
I think you and me is perfect,
就我们俩也挺好
you know, just the two of us.
期待再次合作
下次可以是两人约会吗 克里斯
是谁啊
Who's that?
垃圾短♥信♥
Oh, it's nothing.
什么声音
What was that?
小家猫乱叫呢
Oh, that was a house cat.
-我不能这样 -不不 别走 达珂塔
- I can't do this. - No, no, no, no, Dakota!
达科塔 别走 求你了
Dakota, please! Please!
小家猫已经进屋了
The house cat went back inside.
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表