剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
好了 是这样的
Okay, here's the deal,
你们有注意到...
you guys notice anything...
这个派对有什么熟悉之处吗
familiar about this party?
服务员全是穿着海军服的男人
The all-male wait staff in navy uniforms,
唯一的主菜是彩虹鳟鱼
the only entree is rainbow trout,
场内还有美甲的
the mani-pedi station?
我的小乔希选择了所有这些
My little Joshie chose it all.
他是同志 我是说他不知道我知道
He's gay. I mean, he doesn't think I know.
问题是 我完全可以接受
The thing is, I'm fine with it.
不止能接受 我还很开心
I'm more than fine, I'm thrilled.
但你们也知道父子之间的那种感觉
But you know how it is with fathers and sons,
他没法对我开口
he can't talk to me.
所以我想着你们能不能和他谈谈
So I was wondering if you guys would talk to him.
看能不能说通他
See if you can get through to him.
让他知道 我完全可以接受他是...
Let him know that it's okay with me that he's--
你们中的...一员
one of...you.
假如我越了什么同志的界 务必告诉我
Tell me if I'm crossing some kind of a gay line here.
你唯一越了的界
The only line you're crossing
就是我们心中的界
is the one in front of our hearts.
我们非常激动能和乔希聊聊
We would be so thrilled to speak with your Joshie.
谢谢 算我欠你俩的
Thank you. I really owe you guys one for this.
好一个成人礼
Such a mitzvah.
这是我们的荣幸
It's our pleasure.
20分钟前才出柜
Came out of the closet 20 minutes ago,
现在就成同志楷模了
now I'm a gay role model.
咱不能再继续了 我真不能再这样做了
We can't keep this up. I really can't keep doing this.
别再演了
You gotta stop.
听着 他已经要上钩了
Okay, listen, I've got him on the line,
我一定要钓到这只大鱼
and I'm gonna reel this big fish in,
别念叨了 来跟我一起跳舞
so shut up and slow dance with me.
啥
What?
跟你说
You know what?
我现在很想给你脸上来一拳
A large part of me wants to punch you in the face right now.
但我已经沉醉在你温柔的臂弯里了
And a little bit of me just died in your arms tonight.
利弊权衡一下 先吃甜品吧
Pro move? Eat dessert first.
比酒店的好吃多了
So much better than hotel food.
你觉得我很无聊吗
Am I boring you?
啥 没
What? Oh, no,
只是我刚刚发现妈妈给我发的短♥信♥
I just didn't see these texts from my mom until now.
-母熊对小熊说 -能还给我吗
- "Momma bear to baby bear?" - Can I have that back, please?
你现在不会要丢下我走吧
You're not going to bail on me, are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不听妈妈的话 犯了种种罪行
I'm just racking up the crimes against my mom here.
偷跑出来 吃了含麸质食物
Sneaking out, eating gluten,
-冒充是那克沙 -根据犹太教义
- impersonating a Nakisher-- - You know, in the Jewish faith,
你都快成人了
you'd almost be a man by now.
-乔希 -你好
- Joshie. - Yeah?
我是威尔 还记得我老公♥安♥迪吧
It's Will, and you remember my husband, Andy?
-你好 -我们来跟你说 祝你好运
- Hi. - And we just wanted to say, mazel mazel.
而且我俩非常喜欢
And we're really into this whole
你设计的海军主题
navy theme you've got going on here.
-谢谢 -我俩也非常喜欢彼此
- Thanks. - We're also really into each other.
没错 我们就是
Yeah, we're just, uh,
两个高调 骄傲 搞基的男人
a couple of dudes being loud and proud and queer and here,
在这儿 无所畏惧 打着彼此的屁♥股♥
and having no fear, and slapping each other on the rears.
好吧 我去给奶奶拿果冻豆去
Okay, then. Um, I should go do some jelly beans for my nana.
你都说了些啥
What the hell was that?
我一紧张就押韵 老是这样
When I get nervous, I rhyme. It happens all the time.
你真是尴尬死了
You're an embarrassment.
大汗淋漓
Shvitzing.
天 他不在威尔家 也不在楼上
Oh, God, he's not at Will's, he's not upstairs.
也没在厨房♥里昏死过去
He's not lying dead on the kitchen floor,
那他在哪呢
I mean, where is he?
他肯定没事
I'm... I'm sure he's fine,
他可能跟朋友出去了
he's probably out with a friend somewhere
玩得忘了时间
and just lost track of time.
不会 你不懂 马科斯不会这样做的
No, you don't understand, Marcus doesn't do that.
他上厕所都会跟我报备
He's--he doesn't go to the bathroom without checking in with me,
更别说出门玩了
much less leave the house.
他是不是卡墙里了
What if he's trapped in a wall?
马科斯
Marcus!
马科斯
Oh, Marcus?
你是不是卡墙里了
Are you trapped in the wall?
宝贝 吹声口哨
Darling, can you whistle?
给妈妈吹声口哨
Can you whistle for mommy?
天哪 我儿子人呢
Oh, my God. Where's my son?
-他在查普曼酒店 -你怎么知道
- He's at the Chapman Hotel. - How do you know that?
我用了你手♥机♥上的「找娃」App
I activated the "Find My Kids" app on your phone.
看见那个小红点了吗 就是他
See that little red dot? That's your guy.
我闪烁着的小宝贝
Oh, my little blinking boy.
你去那干什么呢
What are you doing there?
他们来了 来了
They're coming, they're coming.
-什么东西顶着我 -U盘记忆棒
- What's that poking me? - My USB stick.
-天 -哇
- Oh, God. - Ooh!
谢谢你们 今晚分享你们的故事
Thanks you guys, for sharing your story tonight.
我不知道有没有打动他的心 但...
I don't know if any of it got through to him, but--
其实不管怎么样
You know, listen, whatever happens,
他至少有个支持他的父亲
at least he has a supportive father,
比我父亲开明多了
that's more than I ever had.
没错 我爸总是说我什么都干不成
Yeah, my dad never thought I'd amount to anything.
说我连驾照都考不上
Never thought I'd get my driver's license,
看看我现在 私人司机都有了
and now I've got a driver.
你是做什么的
What business are you in?
-搞音乐的 -真的呀
- Oh, I'm in the music business. - Is that right?
我是歌♥曲创作人 这太巧了
I'm a songwriter. That's crazy, I actually
-我其实正好 -等下 威尔
- as a matter of fact have-- - Wait, will,
-是你吗 -你来这干什么
- is that you? - What are you doing here?
我们来疯玩
We're having the time of our lives,
-我们是「派对捣乱鬼」 -别瞎说
- we're party crashers. - Dude, not cool.
马科斯 你在这呢
Marcus, there you are.
菲欧娜
Fiona!
威尔 你干嘛摸安迪
Will, why are you stroking Andy?
等等 我不会让任何人瞧不起他们
Well, now, wait, I won't have anyone made to feel less than
就因为他们是相爱的同志
because they're gay and in love.
同志 如果你搞基
Gay? If you're gay,
那每天在你家里进进出出的
then who's the retinue of half-naked trollops
半裸浪荡♥女♥身后的忠实随从又是谁啊
who parade in and out of your house everyday?
美发师
Hairdressers.
是真的吗
Is this true?
-你一直在骗我们吗 -等一下妈妈
- Have you been lying to us? - Wait, mom,
你怎么跟克里斯老师在一起
What are you doing here with Mr. Chris?
为什么你会穿着这种不自重的裙子
And why are you wearing that "I don't respect myself" dress?
-你还没告诉他 -等一下
- You didn't tell him. - Wait, wait, wait.
究竟有没有人是真正被请来参加我家儿子成年礼的
Was anyone here actually invited to our son's bar mitzvah?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
而且劳丽的事是真的
And Laurie's real.
派对捣乱的首要守则
Most important rule of party crashing?
清楚何时开溜
Knowing when to peace out.
现在的时机刚刚好
And that time is now.
不过呢
But, hey...
我得说你今天让我很是刮目相看
I gotta say you impressed me tonight.
没想到你挺有本事的
Didn't think you had it in you.
说实话 我也没想到
Honestly, neither did I.
克里斯 抱歉我撒谎了
Chris, I'm so sorry I lied.
我...你得理解我 一直只有我和马科斯
I--you have to understand, it's just been Marcus and me.
这么久以来 一直只有我们两个人
For so long, it's just been the two of us,
我不知道该怎么跟他讲
And I didn't know how to tell him.
我要走了 你留下跟儿子讲吧
I'm gonna go and I'm gonna let you talk to your son.
菲欧娜 现在不再只有你们两个人了
You know, Fiona, it's not just the two of you anymore.
艾达里斯先生 请等一下
Hey, Mr. Idalis, wait, please!
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表