剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
it seems the tower would stand like a pillar
而非风中弱柳 摇摇欲坠
and not wobble like a willow in the wind.
若罗密欧是原计划中的初中年纪
Well, if Romeo was a small middle school boy as he was supposed to be,
而非吃太多土豆皮的成年壮汉
and not a growneth man who eats too many potato-ith skins,
那也没有这个问题了
we might not have this problem!
工匠 速速退下
Craftsman, make thyself bloody scarce.
你不觉得如果工匠能说了算的话
Don't you think if it was up to the craftsman
那他肯定早就跑到其他地方了好吗
that he'd be pre-- pretty much anywhere else in the world right now.
你以为工匠真愿意上来吗
Do you really think this is the craftsman's idea of a good time?
快点 把腿放下来
Here, give me your leg.
我早就说过让他多敲点钉子了
I begged him to use more nails.
工匠致以深深的歉意
The craftsman is very sorry.
我要弄死你
Going to kill you.
真的很对不起 搞砸了演出
I'm sorry buddy, that, uh, did not go well.
没事 原来的版本肯定更糟糕
It's all right, it could've been a lot worse.
-为什么啊 -说不定会失火
- How? - Maybe a fire.
好了 各位注意
All right, everyone, listen up.
我要带全体成员去吃披萨
I am going to take the entire cast out for pizza
来庆祝这部虽然与众不同但很棒的作品
to celebrate a terrific, albeit unusual, production.
快去把戏服换下来
Get changed out of your costumes,
十分钟后 门厅集♥合♥
meet me in the lobby in 10.
太棒了 晚点见 威尔
Yes! Catch you later, Will.
好的 伙计
All right, bud.
涂鸦一个储物柜
How much work detention did you get
要被罚打扫卫生多长时间啊
for spray painting one locker?
不只是一个储物柜
It may have been slightly more than one locker.
还得算上校长的电力车呢
It also may have been the principal's electric car.
看着两个大男人为你争风吃醋感觉怎么样
How'd it feel watching two grown men fight over you?
新的小伙伴出现后
I think your skinny-jeaned
那位穿紧身裤装嫩的朋友好像感到友谊危机了
man friend is a little threatened by your new best bud.
你认为威尔嫉妒我跟克里斯老师关系铁
You think Will is jealous of me and Mr. Chris?
就像佛洛依德说的
It's like Freud says,
再强大的人也会有脆弱的一面
A big tower is never just a big tower.
怎么了 我以为你去吃披萨了呢
What's up? I thought you were going to pizza.
我没去 我想跟你一起回家
Nah, I decided I'd rather head home with you.
热点炸鸡吃怎么样
Yo, maybe we could heat up some larry-aki chicken?
戴着小丑面具吃怎么样
Get our stooges on?
那克里斯老师怎么办
Uh, what about Mr. Chris?
他很棒 但我俩一起吃饭更开心 不是吗
He's great and all, but he's not...us, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 我们现在就走
All right, well, then let's get out of here.
还有百十来个瓶子等着我们互砸呢
We got about a hundred bottles to break over our heads.
好啊 我先回家把头盔戴上
All right, I'll go home and get my helmet.
你不用戴头盔 伙计 伤不着你的
You don't need a helmet, man, they don't hurt.
我的颅骨很敏感 威尔
I have a very sensitive skull, Will.
有时候戴我的潮帽都觉得疼
Sometimes even my beanie makes me sore.
但为了时尚我就忍♥了
But I suffer for fashion.
好吧 我们该谈谈你的时尚风了
Yeah. I think it's time we talked about that fashion.
你好
Hello.
-你好 -你没事吧
- Hi. - Are you all right?
战伤而已 其实是道具阳台搞的
Battle wound. Well, balcony wound.
很抱歉 我的蠢邻居破坏了演出
I'm sorry that my stupid neighbor ruined our scene.
演出的结尾是双双殉情
Well the play ends with a double suicide,
所以仔细考虑下 这样也不算太差
so all things considered, it could have been a lot worse.
是啊
Yeah.
我不太确定我们的情况
Um, I'm not sure what's happening.
在餐馆里 我以为我们来电了
Um, in the cafe, I thought I felt something,
但之后又觉得自己想多了
and then I think I was wrong.
然后 在刚才那个场景里
And then, in that scene,
感觉真的来电了
that felt real,
但也很可能因为是莎士比亚的剧
and it's probably just because it's Shakespeare
毕竟他是最伟大的作家
and he is the greatest writer who ever lived
还有...
and had--
是真的 至少我对你来电
It was real. At least for me.
我要带着那帮七年级的孩子去吃披萨了
I gotta take a group of seventh graders out for pizza.
晚安 菲欧娜
Good night, Fiona.
晚安
Good night.
-那个是真的 -你没事吧
- Ah, that was real. - Are you okay?
没事
That's okay.
-不行 -我抢到了
- No! - I got it!
不能理解
I don't get it.
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表