剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
财务问题开始凸显了
Uh, well, certain financial realities are starting to settle in,
所以我正在努力改变生活方式
so I am making some serious lifestyle changes here.
我通常得花三百块
Usually I spend about 300 bucks a pop
来买♥♥一条做旧的牛仔裤
on pre-distressed denim,
但如你所见 现在我可以自己动手了
but I can easily just do it myself, as you can see.
等等 你花三百去买♥♥破牛仔裤
Wait, you spend $300 on destroyed jeans?
不是破的
Not destroyed. You know what?
我不想跟你解释
I'm not gonna even explain to you
时尚的微妙之处
the subtleties of urban fashion.
而且我的天哪
And oh, my God.
你是要去学校接儿子
Are you going to pick your son from school,
还是在演放荡的胡桃夹子啊
or are you performing in a slutty nutcracker?
我不知道你 你什么意思
I don't know what you're-- what does that mean?
如果我想看起来诱惑一些
If I were trying to look a bit alluring,
这样就挺合适的对不对
would this be a good look, would it?
我知道怎么回事了
I know what's going on.
*你爱上了一个男生*
* You like a boy *
别搞笑了
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
我打赌一定是马科斯演戏时
I bet it's that frilly teacher of Marcus'
那个跟你搭戏的滑稽老师
who was all up in your pantaloons at Marcus' play.
对吧 对吧 对吧
Am I right? Am I right? Am I right?
天哪 对 你说得对
Oh, God, yes, you're right.
不错啊
Good for you.
挺坦诚呀 小淫♥娃♥
Put it out there, you little strumpet.
自从我们接吻之后我就一直很坦诚
I have been putting it out there ever since we kissed.
你们接吻了
You guys have kissed?
天哪 你太讨厌了
God, you're so annoying.
你为什么不直接约他出来
Why don't you just ask him out?
我才不能那样
I can't do that.
我不能主动约他 我是女生
I can't ask him out. I'm a girl.
我觉得女生约我很性感
I think it's sexy when a girl asks me out.
说明她很自信
It means she's confident.
好吧 我也可以很自信
Well, okay. I can be confident.
-对 你也可以 -对 我也可以
- Yeah, you can. - Yeah, I can--
我可以去争取我想要的
I can go for what I want.
你可以去争取你想要的
You can go for what you want.
我的性感
I can exude a luscious, sexual energy
可以征服一切男人
no man can resist.
太恶心了 我们的聊天到此为止
That is so gross. We are done here.
关注另外两段
I'd say if you want to focus on the other two paragraphs,
是个不错的选择 好吗
probably be a good bet, okay?
-做得好 -克里斯
- Good job. - Chris.
-菲欧娜 你好 -你好
- Fiona, hi. - Hi.
我在想你有空愿意和我出去吗
I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime.
我...
Oh, I--
不 你当然不愿意了
Oh, no, of course you don't.
没事 没事 没事 当然 我懂
No, it's fine. It's fine, it's fine. Of course, I understand.
很显然如果一个男人想约女人出去
Obviously a man, if he wants to ask a woman out,
他就会主动询问
he asks her out,
真对不起让你这么尴尬
so I'm terribly sorry for putting you in this awkward position,
也谢谢你给我台阶下
and thanks for letting me down gently.
-日安 -菲欧娜
- Good day. - Fiona.
自从我们接吻后我就一直想约你
I have wanted to ask you out ever since we kissed.
我之所以没那样做
I've been reticent to do so
是因为我不想越界
because I don't want to overstep my bounds,
毕竟我是马科斯的老师
being Marcus' teacher and all.
-你确实想过约我 -对 非常非常想
- You did want to ask me out? - Yes, very, very much.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
但既然你约我了 我也就豁出去了
But since you asked me out, I'm stepping up.
让我来安排 你明晚有空吗
I'm planning everything. Are you free tomorrow night?
明天吗 呃...
Tomorrow? Um...
是的 明天
Yes, tomorrow.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我只是得去见某个...
No, I just have to go and see someone about--
我的眼睛总是忍♥不住这样
This thing keeps happening with my eyes.
这是...湿眼睛综合征
It's...wet eye syndrome.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
达珂塔 你好呀
Dakota. Hey.
我就是在这给老宝马洗个小澡
Just giving the old bimmer a little bath there.
-是啊 -衣服有点弄湿了
- Yeah. - Oh, shirt got a little wet. Whoopsie.
我发现了
I see that.
菲欧娜在等着我做瑜伽呢
Fiona's just waiting for me to do yoga,
所以 再见啦
so, namaste.
忽然想起来一件小事
Hey, a little bit piece of trivia crossed my mind.
你的禁欲年
Your year of abstinence,
最近快要结束了 是吧
that's coming to end right about now, isn't it?
倒不是说我设了日历提醒之类的
Not that I had a google calendar alert set or anything.
-是啊 谢谢你关心 -是啊
- Yeah, thank you. - Yeah.
我的流浪之年刚刚结束
My nomadic year just ended,
而且我的感觉真的很棒
and I feel really good about it,
就像是终于明白了我作为女人的真正价值
like I finally understand my true worth as a woman.
真是太棒了
That's awesome.
我很乐意听你多谈谈这个
I'd really love to hear more about that.
你明晚想来我家吗
Do you want to come over tomorrow night?
我想被追求 威尔
I want to be wooed, Will.
我可是追人的大♥师♥
Well, I'm the master of woo.
你甚至都没有真正地约过我
You've never even asked me out on a real date.
-不可能吧 -就是这样的
- That can't be right. - That is exactly right.
好吧 那行吧
Okay, well, then fair enough.
听着 我要把我们的「爱爱热♥线♥」
Listen, I'm gonna upgrade our booty call
升级成「追爱热♥线♥」
to a woo-ty call.
什么
What?
我是把「爱爱」结合在...算了
I was combining the booty with--never mind.
明晚 你过我家
Tomorrow night, you are coming over,
然后我要追求你
and I am going to woo
把你哄上天
the crap out of you.
好吧 你得到了一个晚上
Fine, you get one night.
别盯着我的屁♥股♥看了
Stop looking at my butt.
好吧
Okay.
-你哭了 -是的
- You cried? - Yeah.
我不理解
See, I don't understand.
既然他答应了 你为什么还要哭
If he said yes, why were you crying?
我不知道
I don't know.
已经很久没有男人像他那样看待我
It's been a long time since a man looked at me
或者像他那样为我安排约会了
the way he looks at me or planned a date for me.
他搞得我好紧张
He makes me so nervous,
我一定会做出什么丢脸的事
I'm gonna do something mortifying
然后毁掉这次约会
and tank this date.
不
No.
除非你和我一起去
Unless you come with me.
没错 那样的话
Yeah, that way, you know,
假如我要做出什么丢脸的事
if I'm gonna do something mortifying,
比如说哭出来 你就可以制止我了
like blubbering, you could stop me.
可以啊 当然没问题了
Of course, of course.
你的约会是什么时候
When's your date?
明天晚上
Tomorrow night.
不好意思闯了进来
Pardon the intrusion.
但我只是想为追求之夜的追求旋风
But I just wanted to give you a little pre-woo
给你一点预先的表示
of the woo-nami coming your way tomor-woo night.
你刚刚是说「明晚」吗
Did you say tomorrow night?
不 我说的是追求之夜
No, I said tomor-woo night.
我在词语中加上追求这俩字
I'm adding "woo" to stuff.
这真没我想象的那么有魅力
It's really not that charming at all.
明晚我们所有人一起去四人约会吧
We're all going on a double date tomorrow night.
肯定会很有意思的
Isn't that gonna be so fun?
真有意思
So fun.
我们不能去参加四人约会
We are not going on a double date.
那美女花了整整一年
That beautiful woman has spent an entire year
让自己摆脱
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表