剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
- That's what you want? - That sure is.
这是我最爱的饮料
It's my favorite beverage.
是吗
Is it?
好吧
Okay.
还觉得那饮料好喝吗
Still feeling good about that drink?
-是的 -好吧
- Yep. - Okay.
为了你我特意多加了很多樱桃
Well, I put extra, extra cherries in just for you.
太好了
Great. Fine.
喝啊
So drink it.
真甜啊
That is...quite sweet.
谢谢
Thank you.
TJ来啦
T.J. is in the house!
今晚这有好多美女
There are a lot of good-looking girls here tonight,
我准备好开始「悲伤的丘比特」计划了
and I for one am ready to get my "Sad Cupid" on.
你知道吗 威尔
You know, Will,
我觉得「悲伤的丘比特」有点不成熟
I find "Sad Cupid" to be a little immature.
不成熟 你还有只叫粑粑先生的狗呢
Immature? You have a dog named Mr. Crapsalot.
是粑粑阁下 而且计划有变
Sir Crapsalot, and there's been a change of plans.
-什么 -我有个特别的人
- What? - ...There's someone very special
想给你介绍
I want you to meet.
你好你好你好
Bonjour, bonjour, bonjour.
-你好 -威尔 这是克洛伊
- Hello. - Will, this is Chloe.
她是法国人 是我在来的路上认识的
She is from France, and I met her on the way over here.
我非常确信她就是我的命中注定
And I'm pretty sure she's the one.
苹果马提尼怎么样
How's that appletini going down?
-很棒 -是吗
- It's going great. - Yeah?
是的 谢谢
Thank you, yeah.
再来一杯 要两倍的量
Give me another one. Make it a double.
-马上就来 -多放点樱桃
- You got it. - More cherries, too.
你搞什么
What are you doing, man?
我在感受以前从来没感受过的感觉
I am feeling feelings that I have never felt before, Will.
我知道我们才刚认识 但她懂我
I mean, I know that we just met. This girl understands me.
也可能只是因为她听不懂
or that could just be the language barrier.
兄弟 我为你感到高兴
I'm really happy for you, bud,
但你忘了我们「悲伤的丘比特」了吗
but we had our whole "Sad Cupid" thing going on.
现在你们都成双成对了
Now you're all coupled up.
我怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
我很抱歉 但是快乐的丘比特
Well, I'm so sorry that happy Cupid
狠狠地击中了我
has bit me in the ass so hard.
我见过很多一见钟情
I've seen this whole "Feelings" thing,
都没什么好下场 伙计
and there is no turning back, man.
你还没反应过来呢
Before you know it,
房♥子孩子和狗就都来了
you're gonna have a house, a kid, a dog.
你觉得她会跟我养一只狗吗
Do you think she would get a dog with me?
粑粑夫人什么的
Lady Crapsalot?
听着 就做一次 你就可以走了
Look, just do one Sad Cupid, and then you can go.
就一次
One round of Sad Cupid.
-就一次 -赶紧的
- One. - Right now.
-好的 -悲伤一点
- Okay. - Get sad.
再悲伤一点
Little bit sadder.
好了 有点过了
Okay, that's too much.
一杯水 谢谢
Hey, can I get a water, please? Thanks.
对不起打断一下 我只是感觉
Sorry to interrupt. I just feel like this is...
今晚很奇怪 你知道吗
This is such a weird night to be out, you know?
我本想宅在家里 但我想让我朋友开心点
I was supposed to stay in, but then I gotta cheer my buddy up.
-我也不知道 -怎么了
- I don't know. - How come?
如果我说了他一定会宰了我 但...
He's gonna kill me for saying this, but...
他的未婚妻把他甩了
What happened was his fiancee just broke off their engagement,
他只是
and he's just...
天哪 太可怜了 他心都碎了
Oh, God, it kills me, he's heartbroken.
偏偏是情人节这一天
On Valentine's day, of all days.
-这也太巧了 -是啊 就是这么巧
-What are the odds? - Yeah, what are the odds?
太糟了 不仅仅是分手那么简单
It's just so horrible, and uh, it wasn't just a breakup,
她跟他哥搞上了
she cheated on him with his brother.
-双胞胎哥哥 -太恐怖了
- Twin brother. - That's awful.
可能她只是分不清他们俩
Maybe she just couldn't tell them apart.
不 他们是异卵双胞胎 所以不是那样的
No, they're fraternal, so that's not what happened,
还是要谢谢你们的关心
But thanks for your input, anyway,
他真的很敏感
He's such a sensitive guy, you know?
而且很浪漫 今天又是情人节
He's really romantic and it's Valentine's day,
他被搞得心都要碎了
And it's just tearing him up.
你真是他的好哥们
You're a really good friend.
别这么说 大家都会像我这么做的对吧
Stop it, no, I'm just doing what anyone would do, you know?
我觉得我好像破坏了气氛
Anyway, I feel like I'm bringing the energy down.
我可以请你们喝一杯吗 你们...
Can I buy you guys a drink? What are you guys--
你们在喝什么
What are you drinking?
樱桃大都会鸡尾酒 边上加糖
Cherry cosmopolitans with extra sugar on the rim.
对 加糖 多花点时间加糖
Yes, extra sugar, and take extra time making them.
好 没问题
Yeah, you got it.
虽然这样做有点过分和诡异
You know, this may seem a little bit forward or weird,
但我还是想请个人过去跟他说说话
but maybe one of you could go over there and just talk to him,
看能不能让他开心一点
Maybe try to cheer him up a little bit?
他来的时候一直在说
On the way over he was saying how
都不知道自己还会不会爱了
he doesn't know if he'll ever love again.
说什么要永远关闭心门
Said something about closing his heart off forever.
我觉得他已经改主意了
I think he changed his mind.
喝光哟
Drink up!
你没告诉我牧师来了
You didn't tell me the vicar was coming.
我们要变成全村的笑柄了
We're going to be the laughingstock of the village!
你好 我是牧师
'ello, it's me, the vicar!
牧师总是疯疯癫癫的
It's always nutty when the vicar comes.
对 疯疯癫癫
Yeah, nutty.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
这是一场史诗般的灾难
This is a disaster of epic proportions.
怎么了
What happened?
-我需要威尔 -不不不 我来帮你
- I need Will. - Oh, no, no, no--I can help.
我处理灾难可拿手了
I'm excellent in disasters.
去年我给一个痢疾肆虐的非洲小村庄
You know, last year I brought joy to a small African village
送去了欢声笑语
that was ravaged by dysentery--
我看上去像是有时间听童话故事的人吗
Okay, do I look like a guy who has time for fricking fairy tales?
童话吗 是去年的事儿啊
Fairy tale? It happened last year.
威尔 威尔 我需要你帮我
Will? Will, I need your help.
情人节变成了一场灾难
Valentine's Day is a disaster.
不行 我现在有点忙 兄弟
No, I'm kind of busy right now, buddy.
雪伊让我情人节什么也不要准备
Shea said, "Don't do anything for Valentine's Day,"
我就什么也没弄 现在她在我家
so I didn't. But now she's here,
看上去快要抓狂了
and she seems really mad.
孩子啊 这是典型的女生行为
Oh, boy. Classic girl behavior,
「我讨厌情人节」那老一套
The old "I hate Valentine's Day" routine.
-我搞不懂 -听我的
- I am so confused. - Just trust me,
时刻准备着礼物是最保险的
It's best to just have presents on you at all times.
我啥也没有 完了
I don't have anything. I'm screwed!
马科斯 你需要的话我可以帮你
Marcus, I can help, if you'd like.
好了 你找对人了 深呼吸
All right, well, you've come to the right guy. Take a deep breath.
我要你穿过升降机
I want you to go through the dumbwaiter,
爬上楼梯 去我的卧室
up my stairs to my bedroom.
马科斯
Marcus!
左边柜子里有三个抽屉对吧
In my closet on the left, there are three drawers, okay?
这是我的礼物柜
This is my present closet
专门应对这种紧急情况
for emergencies just like this.
你有一柜子的礼物啊 威尔
You have a closet full of presents, Will?
粉丝送的礼物 送给粉丝的礼物
Presents from groupies, presents for groupies.
花饰之类东西 等等 马科斯
Swag, stuff like that. Oh, wait, wait--hey, Marcus?
我再说一遍...不要开第一个抽屉
Do not--I repeat--do not open the top drawer, okay?
无论如何都不能碰第一个抽屉
Under any circumstances, no top drawer.
TJ 不不等会 马科斯 我要挂了
Okay, TJ, no, no, no, hold on! Marcus, I gotta go.
-都可以拿吗 -马科斯
- So I can take anything? - You know what, Marcus?
我觉得这些东西能不合适
I'm not sure any of this stuff is right.
不要打开第一个抽屉 我会被抓的
Do not open the top drawer! I could get arrested.
好的 再见威尔
Okay, bye, Will.
鳄鱼 不行
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表