剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
about Marcus' Death of a Salesman paper.
-好的 -行
- Good. - Yes.
我们到这边讲吧
Let's go over here.
我一直在...我一直在想...
I was just-- I was just thinking, um, ahem--
与其明晚出去吃晚饭
Instead of, uh, going out for dinner tomorrow night,
我想我们不如待在家里
I thought perhaps we could stay in.
反正马科斯整晚都不会在家
Marcus is going to be gone all evening.
我想这样你终于可以看看我的家了
So I thought that you could finally see my house.
所有的房♥间
You know, all the rooms.
好主意 我要带什么吗
That sounds great. What can I bring?
一瓶红酒 甜点
A bottle of red? Dessert?
不 不用不用
No. No, no, no, no.
我会提供甜点的
I-I will be providing dessert
用我的身体
with my body.
你的身体就是甜点 明白了
Your body is dessert, I got it.
我好兴奋
Well, I'm excited.
我也是
Okay, yeah. I am, too.
我得走了
I must go now.
这是一个兴奋的表情
This is the face of an excited person.
我都不明白你一直在做什么
I just don't understand what you've been doing
都八次约会了还没有上过床
for eight dates if you're not having sex.
他非常迷人又很健谈
He's a fascinating conversationalist.
他都周游过全世界了
I mean, he's traveled all over the world.
没错 你知道他都懂什么
Exactly. Can you imagine what he knows,
-都学会了什么吗 -知道
- what he's learned? - Yeah.
他会说六种语言
He's learned six languages.
现在他正在学习祖鲁语会话
And he's currently learning conversational zulu.
-不 我是说体♥位♥ -什么体♥位♥
- No, I'm talking positions. - Positions?
等等 等等 让我想想
Well, hold on, hold on. I mean, let's just review.
大概...基本上有两种体...
I mean, there's-- there's basically two posit--
三种体♥位♥
Well, there's three.
-躺在下面是一种 -不 不 不
- Lying down's one. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
-翻过...-菲欧娜 你得学会
- Flip-- - Fiona, you have to learn
隐藏母亲的一面
to turn the mom part off,
把性感女神的一面展示出来
and the sex Goddess part on.
说的对 可我该怎么做呢
Yeah, but how do I do that?
这个嘛
Well,
我会喝一杯金酒
I take a shot of goldschlager
看上一集「女子监狱」
and watch an episode of Orange Is the New Black.
不过这是我的方法
But that's what works for me.
你得寻找你自己的方式
You have to find what works for you.
你的卧室怎么样
How's your bedroom?
能让进去的男人性奋起来吗
Is it appropriate to entertain a man in?
行行行 绝对可以的
Um, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely.
我想...我想是...
I think-- I think that's--
-我才不信呢 -我觉得那个...
- I don't believe you. - I think that it--
这是我们的第二站
That'll be our second stop.
什么 为什么...
Why? What--
脱毛
天啊不要 我已经把膝盖以下都刮了
Oh, God, no. I've shaved up to my knee.
亲爱的 光到膝盖可远远不够
Oh, honey, we're going way above the knee.
只会有一点点的痛而已
It's going to be like a little pinch.
就按给我做的给她弄
Just give her what you give me.
请这边来
Right this way.
-巴西人 -不 英国人
- Brazilian? - No, British.
你觉得这里还有其他人
Do you think anybody else here
在庆祝他们的男子汉情谊周♥年♥庆♥吗
is celebrating their manniversary?
我觉得应该没有
I highly doubt it.
-快看 -嗨
- Oh hey, look. - Hey.
-你们好啊 -你好
- What's up, guys? - Hey.
你好
What's up?
劳丽
Oh. Wow, Laurie.
-你看上去不一样了 -谢谢 威尔
- You look different. - Thank you very much, Will.
我只是说不一样 别太激动了
I said different. Keep your pants on.
你怎么弄到票的
How'd you get the tix?
Craigslist为二手物品交易网站
-我兄弟克雷格 -利斯特先生吗
- My buddy, Craig. - Mr. List, huh?
我怎么从来没见过他
How have I never met this guy?
马科斯 你激动吗
Marcus, are you excited?
我超激动的 劳丽
I'm so excited, Laurie.
我能吃你们一块巧克力蛋糕吗
Hey, do you think I could have a brownie?
-不不不 -不行 伙计
- Oh, no, no, no. - Oh, no, dude.
那些是安迪的蛋糕
Those are Andy's brownies.
成年人的小蛋糕
Adult brownies.
其实是掺了大♥麻♥的蛋糕
里面放了咖啡的
They have coffee in them.
很多咖啡
Lots of coffee.
天 怀孕真讨厌
God, I hate being pregnant.
-好想「咖啡」啊 -没关系
- I miss coffee. - That's okay.
我吃爆米花酥糖好了
I'll just have a rice krispie treat.
不行 那里也有「咖啡」
No. Those have coffee, too.
烤鸡肉串呢
Chicken kabob?
不是吧 烤鸡肉串都不放过
Seriously, guys? In the chicken kabobs?
-没错 -那也好
- Yep. - You know what, that's fine.
如果我吃坏肚子 去见丽莎·勒布时
You know, if I eat something I might throw up
-可能会吐 -你去见丽莎·勒布
- when I meet Lisa Loeb. - You're gonna meet Lisa Loeb?
没错 都是威尔安排的
Yeah. Will arranged the whole thing.
是吗 没想到「利斯特先生」这都能安排
Really? Didn't know Mr. List had that hook-up.
厉害啊 威尔
Wow, Will.
对你的崇拜之情油然而生
I'm having feelings for you I've never felt before.
这也是早晚的事儿 劳丽
Oh, well, it was only a matter of time, Laurie.
谢谢 我受宠若惊 但休想
Thank you, really. I'm flattered, but, never.
就算安迪被卡车撞了 而这是他的临终遗愿
Even if Andy was hit by a truck and his last dying wish--
放尊重点 威尔 对你已经无感了
Respect, Will. And it's gone.
你为什么总说卡车
Why has it always got to be a truck with you?
-太暴♥力♥了 -也比汽车好多了
- It's so violent. - It's better than a car.
你咋安排的 她可是主力歌♥手啊
How'd you hook that up? She's the headliner.
-这可不容易 -因为我很重要
- That's a big deal. - Because I'm very important,
就是这样 咱们去见丽莎·勒布吧
that's how. Let's go meet Lisa Loeb.
哼 是吗
Yeah, you are.
你还是别吃「咖啡」了
I think you should lay off the coffee.
我的天哪
Oh my God.
不 不行
No, no.
你不能在这房♥里做♥爱♥
You can't have sex in this room.
-为什么不 -想象一下
- Why? Why not? - Okay, picture this,
你俩在床上正要激♥情♥一番
you're in the bed about to get down and dirty.
克里斯伸手去关灯
Chris leans over to turn off the light
结果他看见了什么
and what does he see?
「孩子的便秘与憋尿」
Constipation, Withholdinh and Your Child.
那是排便和遗尿家庭指南
Yeah, a family guide to soiling and wetting.
-不行 -这是
- No. - It's a--
-不行 -但这有关...
- No. - But it's a relevant--
不行 而且还有这么多马科斯的照片
No, it's not. And with all the photos of Marcus.
那当然 他是我儿子
Yeah, but he's my son.
卧室里当然有他的照片了
Of course I got pictures of him in my bedroom.
菲欧娜
Fiona.
好啦 我会把「泰迪科斯」收起来的
Okay, I'll put tedicus away.
对了
Okay. Oh, hey.
我给你买♥♥了礼物
I got you a gift.
如果我和克里斯老师滚床单的话
This is what I would wear
这是我一定会穿的战衣
if I was spending the night with Mr. Chris.
倒不是说我想过这事
Not that I've thought about it.
这是发网吗
Is it a hairnet?
不是
No.
是性感内衣啦
It's lingerie!
等下给你示范该怎么穿
I'll show you how to put it on.
天哪 你脚上穿什么
Oh, my God, what are you wearing on your feet?
-这双 -没人愿意穿着木头鞋滚床单
- Um, what--those? - No, nobody wants to have sex in clogs.
我愿意
I do.
给 给你
Here. Here.
给你穿 我妈常说
Here. My mom always said,
如果想变得性感 就穿双性感长靴
"if you want to feel sexy, wear a pair of sexy boots."
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表