剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
我妈为什么要给我买♥♥性感长靴
Why did my mom buy me sex boots?
看来我又该去看心理医生了
Maybe I need to go back to therapy.
千万别再跟你的心理医生上♥床♥了
Yeah, but don't sleep with your therapist again.
我是有需求的女人嘛 菲欧娜
Well, I am a woman with needs, Fiona.
天哪 他到了
Oh, my God, he's here.
没事 冷静
Okay, okay. Okay, calm down.
深呼吸 你准备吧
Breathe. You're going to go.
把靴子穿上
You're going to put on the boots.
我来给你收拾房♥间
I'll clean up your room.
-然后我翻窗子出去 -啥
- And I'll go out the window. - What?
我以前就干过 快点
I've done it before. Okay, go.
穿靴子
Boots.
泰迪熊有点多
That's a lot of teddy bears.
我的脚好像有点肥
I think my feet are a bit beefier than yours.
-你好 -好啊
- Hello. - Hi.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here. - Oh, thank you.
-你好漂亮 -谢谢
- You look beautiful. - Thank you.
就是这了 威尔 贵宾区
Man, this is it, Will. The VIP section.
如果咱俩第一个周♥年♥庆♥
I mean, if this is what we're doing
就过得这么劲爆的话
for our first manniversary,
想象一下咱俩要怎么庆祝二十周年呢
imagine what we'll do for, like, our 20th.
你知道 十年就是锡年庆了
I mean, ten is tin, so, you know,
这个显然要非常隆重
that one's obvious.
-请出示通行证 -不是 不是
- Passes, please. - Oh, no, no, no.
-我们跟乐队一起来的 -哪个乐队
- We're with the band. - Which band is that?
-丽莎·勒布 -嗯好
- Lisa Loeb. - Oh, okay.
-请出示通行证 -马科斯
- Passes, please. - Marcus,
给我俩点时间
can you give us a quick sec?
你去刚才琼妮·米切尔的仙人掌花♥园♥看看
Go check out that Joni Mitchell cactus garden I saw before.
是这样的 埃迪森 好酷的名字
Look, Edison. That's a cool name by the way.
-你有孩子吗 -有七个
- You got any kids? - Seven.
天哪 七个
Oh, my God. Seven?
真厉害
Whoa, well done.
跟同一个女人生的吗
Same mom? That's not--
这不关我事 我不该问的
That's not my business. I don't know why I asked that.
但你能明白 对吧
But you get it, right?
你答应孩子的事情
When you promise a kid something,
不想让他失望
you don't want to let them down.
那是你家孩子
That's your kid?
-是我邻居家的 -第一
- He's my neighbor. - Okay, first off,
你这么大的人了
you're a grown man at femfest
带着邻居家小男孩来「女声音乐节」
with your little boy neighbor.
-有够奇怪的 -因为我关心他
- That's a little weird. - Well, I care about him
而他关心女歌♥手的民谣
and he care about women's folk music.
-这奇怪吗 -有点
- Is that weird? - Yeah, kinda.
第二 我绝不答应孩子
Second off, I would never promise my kid
我不能兑现的东西
something I couldn't deliver on.
-因为我是个正直的人 -两百块怎么样
- Because I have integrity. - 200 bucks?
-我有七个孩子 -好吧
- I have seven kids. - Okay.
-正直的代价变高了 -高多了
- Cost of integrity has gone up. - Way up.
好了 马科斯 我们可以进去了
All right. Marcus, we're in.
记得花点钱买♥♥避孕套
Don't be afraid to use some of that for condoms.
-看起来不错 -对 我...
- This looks great. - Oh, yeah, I-I...
-我觉得奶酪火锅很性感 不是吗 -对
- I think fondue is such a sensual food, isn't it? - Yeah.
也许我不应该用腰果奶酪来做 因为...
I probably shouldn't have made it with cashew cheese 'cause--
我...天哪 这真是...
I'm--Gosh, it's really--
没事 我只要
You know what? I'll just...
把它挑出来就行 没关系
Scrape it out of there. It's gonna be fine.
我真的没有考虑过这个
Didn't think it through, really.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
I'm fine, yeah.
-那就好 -好的
- Good. - Okay.
-好吧 -见鬼 不要
- Okay. - Oh, bloody hell, no.
不要碰那里
Oh, ah. Don't touch me there.
我上了一节瑜伽课 那儿很疼
I did a yoga class. Very sore.
我们得再喝点酒
Oh, look, we need more wine.
马科斯写了一篇很棒的「推销员之死」的作文
Marcus did write an excellent paper on Death Of A Salesman.
是吗 我们现在别聊马科斯的事了
Oh, did he? Oh, let's not talk about Marcus now.
他没那么有意思 对吧
He's not really that interesting, is he?
你也知道 孩子嘛
Oh, you know, kids.
很无聊 对吧 来点酒吧
Boring, right? Wine?
-我给你满上 -倒一点就行 谢谢
- There we go. - Just a little, thanks.
-好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
好了 我喝够了
Right. I'm done with the wine.
我们可以享用甜点了
Should we have dessert?
-上楼吃甜点吧 -菲欧娜 菲欧娜
- Upstairs dessert? - Fiona, Fiona.
-我们为什么不直接...-不行 停停停
- Why don't we just... - No, bup-bup-bup.
我要到卧室去了
Gotta get up to the boudoir.
如果你也要上去的话
And if you could meet me there,
先给我点时间让我准备一下
just give me a minute 'cause I want to get ready.
数一百遍密西西比
Uh, count 100 Mississippi.
或者像个成年人一样数数也行
Or just count like an adult.
我们还要等丽莎·勒布多久
How much longer are we going to wait for Lisa Loeb?
这样吧 我们不等丽莎·勒布了
You know what? We're not going to wait for Lisa Loeb.
我们要去找丽莎·勒布
We're going to go after Lisa Loeb.
走吧
Come on.
她的房♥车肯定是最大的 对吧
She's gonna have the biggest trailer, right?
我猜是紫色的 她喜欢紫色
I bet it's purple. She loves purple.
也可能是印着凯蒂猫的房♥车
It could also be a Hello Kitty trailer though.
她也喜欢凯蒂猫
She also loves Hello Kitty.
我们还可以通过咖啡味闻出来
We could try to sniff out the coffee.
你知道丽莎·勒布有自己的咖啡品牌吗
Because did you know Lisa Loeb has her own coffee brand?
还有她自己的墨镜品牌
And her own eyeglasses collection?
天哪 我真希望我能酷到戴墨镜
Man, I wish I was cool enough to wear glasses.
找到了 来吧
Bingo. Come on.
丽莎·勒布
我觉得我刚才好像尿了
Oh, I think I just peed myself.
不对 那只是我给丽莎·勒布带的盒装果汁
No, wait, that's just the juicebox I brought for Lisa Loeb.
她喜欢果汁 她在里面吗
She loves juice. Is she even in there?
-我需要你的帮助 -好吧
- I'm gonna need your help with this. - Oh, okay.
你确定我们可以这样做吗
Are you sure we're allowed to do this?
好吧 我看到了一个弯腰驼背的身影
Okay, I see a hunched over figure.
美丽无比 生气蓬勃 聪明伶俐
So beautiful, spunky, and wise.
对 那绝对是她
Yeah, that's definitely her.
等等 她起来了 她在看我
Oh, wait, she's getting up. She's looking at me.
-她是高兴还是生气 -不清楚
- Is she happy or pissed? - Unclear.
但我跟丽莎·勒布四目相对了
But I am making eye contact with Lisa Loeb.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-你们得跟我走 -怎么了
- You're coming with me. - What's that, now?
我的天啊 这是...
Oh my God. What is--
见鬼 达珂塔 这不...
Bloody hell, dakota. That's not--
96个密西西比
96 Mississippi.
好吧 坚持住 坚持住
Okay, hold on. Hold on.
坚持住
Hold on.
98个密西西比
98 Mississippi.
不应该有这么红吧
Is it supposed to be that red?
-对吧 -99个密西西比
- Is it? - 99 Mississippi.
天啊 他数得也太快了
God, he's such a bloody fast counter.
100个密西西比
100 Mississippi.
好吧 来了
All right. Coming!
-哇 你好呀 -你好
- Wow, hi. - Hello.
-这就是你的闺房♥ 对
- So this is your bedroom. - Yep.
这就是奇迹发生的地方
Yeah. This is where the magic happens.
不是一直有奇迹 只是偶尔有
I mean, not all the time. Just occasionally.
没那么频繁 我们坐在床上吧
Not that often. Um, should we sit on the bed?
-好 坐吧 -好的
- Yes, let's. - Okay.
-你是瘸了吗 还是... -不不不
- Are you limping, or... - No, no.
坐在蚊帐下面吧
Have a seat under the mosquito net.
好 只要...
Sure. Just--
很好
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表