剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
我完全不知道要怎么用
I had no business handling it.
如果你们把这当做一场游戏的话
If you guys are gonna treat this like a game--
这就是场游戏啊 我们不正在玩吗
It is a game. That's what we're playing.
-玩游戏 -就...别说了
- Playing a game-- - Just...shh!
三号♥选手 马科斯即将赴第一次约会
Contestant number three. Marcus is going on a first date.
他想借辆车 你会怎么做
He wants to borrow the car. What do you do?
我会查下他的保险额 然后给他钥匙
I verify his insurance coverage and give him the keys.
死定了 你们把这个十二岁的孩子害死了
Dead! All three of you have killed a 12-year-old boy.
你显然应该给他租一辆豪华轿车
You obviously rent him a limousine
因为他还未成年
because he's under age.
而且这样他才有机会追跟他一起
And so he has a better potential of scoring with the hot bait
待在车后座的那个美妞
that's in the back of the car with him.
是这样吗
Obviously?
这些不过是我给你们准备的赛前热身
Guys, these are softballs i'm throwing at you. All right?
我们还没开始挑战真正的难题呢
We haven't even gotten to the hard questions yet.
希望是另一位选手
I hope that's another contestant.
你好啊 天啊
Oh, hey. Oh, my God.
你 你提前来了
You're--you're early.
是啊 我想给你个惊喜
I know, I wanted to surprise you.
你
You, um...
-你还没开始收拾吗 -那个
- you haven't packed anything. - Well, uh--
你好啊 最近如何
Hey, how's it going?
你生气了 是生我的气吗
You're mad? Are you mad at me?
我重新安排了很多事情才来到这儿的 威尔
I rearranged a lot to get here, will.
我知道
I know that.
但你应该明天中午才到的
But you weren't supposed to be here till noon tomorrow.
那你就打算到那时才收拾吗
So, what, you weren't gonna pack up until then?
其实你连卡车都还没租吧
I mean, have you even rented a truck yet?
我很困惑 因为你当时好像很兴奋
See, I'm confused because you seemed really excited
想跟我一起开车横穿美国
about driving cross-country together.
我是很兴奋 超级兴奋的
I am! I'm so excited.
我有我的女人和卡车 载着女人开着车
I got my lady, a truck. My lady in a truck.
我大老远坐飞机过来却发现你在和你朋友
I fly all the way out here and I find you screwing around
-瞎胡闹 -我没有胡闹
- with your buddies. - I'm not screwing around.
我正忙着团团转给马科斯找个新的好朋友
I'm busting my ass trying to find Marcus a new best friend.
模仿相亲游戏找朋友
By re-enacting the dating game?
这又不是完全没可能 好吗
I didn't say it wasn't a reach, okay?
我很抱歉 但我不能就这样离开这儿
Look, I'm sorry, but I cannot leave here for good
我得知道马科斯有人照看才行
without knowing that Marcus is taken care of.
非要现在
Right now?
在你需要把整个生活横穿美国
When you have your entire life to pack up
挪到另一头的时候
and move across the country.
他很孤独 懂吗
He's lonely, okay?
我大概也能体会他的感受
And I might know something about that,
因为我的生活并不像...
'cause it hasn't exactly been like...
我到纽约之后还没有找到多少朋友
I haven't made a ton of friends in New York.
不过这没什么 我会有的
But it's--it's no biggie. I will.
我只是 我能体会他现在所经历的
I just...I get what he's going through,
因为我...
'cause I...
就像当你习惯了男孩子都围着你转的时候
It's like when you are used to all your boys being around
突然有一天他们都消失了 感觉会很难受
and then they're gone, it just doesn't feel great.
我懂 真的 我懂
I get it. I do, I get it.
但我还是得回去工作的
But I have to get back to work, okay?
如果你没法在一天之内把东西都理好
So if you can't get this place packed up in a day,
我就得自己一个人先飞回纽约了
I'm gonna have to fly back to New York without you.
威尔 安迪
Will? Andy?
伙计 听着
Hey. Uh, bud, listen.
我 我得先暂停帮你找朋友了
I, uh...I had to drop the whole friend search thing
我得打包了 真抱歉
to pack up. I'm so sorry.
没关系 威尔 我决定先给安迪
Not a problem, Will. I've decided to give Andy
一次试做我好朋友的机会
a trial shot at being my new best friend.
什么 太棒了
What? Yes!
真赞 伙计 你听到了吗
That is so hype. Dude, you hear that?
是啊 简直超赞的
Yeah, it's super, super hype.
我得知道威尔究竟喜欢和什么样的人做朋友
I need to know exactly what Will looks for in a friend.
男朋友
A boyfriend.
什么 你刚才说的是男朋友
I'm sorry, you just said boyfriend.
你这到底是在做什么 兄弟
What exactly are you working on there, pal?
认真点 安迪
Focus, Andy.
你给我去找一张威尔的照片来
I need you to get me a picture of Will
要拍得超酷的 比如在沙滩上拍的
where he looks awesome. Like, on the beach.
我不太明白你这到底是要干什么
Um, I'm not sure what you're going for here.
安迪 好好翻翻你的手♥机♥
Andy, just scroll through your phone
给我找一张威尔最好的照片 懂吗
and get me your best Will picture, okay?
-口气真凶 -赶紧的
- A little bossy. - Come on!
抓紧行动 伙计
Let's get moving... buddy.
看来某人今天真以为自己是老大了
Someone's got their bossy boots on today, huh?
怎么了 还好吗
What, are you okay?
没事 只是关于你为什么拖着不肯收拾
Yeah. I was just getting some pretty paranoid ideas
-我想到一些疯狂的理由 -真的吗
- as to why you were putting off packing. - Really?
赶紧把那些想法抛弃掉
Well, banish those thoughts forever.
问题都解决了 我给马科斯找了个朋友
Everything has worked out. I got Marcus a friend,
而且东西也正在收拾着
And I'm packing all this stuff up,
很快就可以装车了
Getting it ready to load up
然后我载着你 驶向夕阳
and drive off into the sunset, for you.
我这儿忙着收拾打包你的破东西呢
Hey, I'm busting my balls packing your crap up.
你就不能给我们弄点饼干或者什么吃的吗
You think you could put out a cracker or something?
-我要饼干就行了 -我们都饿了
- I-I could go for a cracker. - Yeah, we're hungry.
少说话 多做事
Less talking, more packing.
我去 我收到了
Ugh. Man, I have just been getting
好多封丧心病狂的邮件
a barrage of the gnarliest emails.
-快看 -好恶心啊
- Look at this. - that's disgusting.
-太变♥态♥了 -为啥有人要发给你这些
- That is sick. - Why would anybody send you this?
我不知道啊
I have no idea.
差不多有五十封
And I've got like 50 of them.
-威尔·弗里曼 -是我
- Will Freeman? - Yeah.
我们是旧金山警♥察♥局的
We're with the San Francisco Police Department.
好吧 有什么事吗
Okay. Can I help you?
你是否在网上发过广♥告♥
Did you post an ad online
寻找未成年男孩发生性关系
seeking sex with an underage boy?
-你说啥 -别说话 威尔
- What? - No, not a word, Will.
我是他的律师
I'm his attorney.
我收费按小时算的 而且还很贵
I'm on the clock. And I ain't cheap.
他可没有钱
Uh, no, he doesn't have any money.
我们回局里谈谈吧
Why don't we go downtown and talk about this?
什么 不不不
What, no, no, no, no, no.
我刚开始还以为你们是脱衣舞男
First, I thought that you guys were strippers,
现在我不确定了
but now...I am less sure.
说点什么呀 律师
Say something, lawyer!
警官 请不要继续和我的当事人交谈
Officers, don't talk to my client,
还有你 我不喜欢你这样对我说话
and you-- I don't like that tone.
-是我雇的你 -抱歉 警♥察♥叔叔
- I hired you. - Uh, excuse me, officers.
那则广♥告♥里是不是写着
Does this ad possibly say,
「寂寞双男寻找十二岁男孩
"Lonely, bi-man seeks special boy, 12,
希望在曼哈顿有更深交流」
for deep friendship in Manhattan"?
是的
It does.
那是我发的广♥告♥
That's my ad.
看
Look.
马科斯 你这是干什么
Marcus, what are you doing?
对不起 威尔
I'm so sorry, will.
只是你为了不让我在这感到寂寞
It's just that you tried so hard to find me a friend like you
那么努力为我寻找像你这样的朋友
so I wouldn't be lonely here.
我想为你找个像我这样的朋友
I want to find you a friend like me
所以你在那也不会寂寞
so you won't be lonely there.
马科斯 过来
Marcus, man. Come here.
不过你为啥要说我是双男
Oh, man. Hey, why did you say bi-man?
双海岸的意思啊
Bi-coastal, right?
指大西洋和太平洋东西海岸
这样呀 有道理
Yeah, that makes sense. Yeah.
为啥威尔喜欢29岁的人
Why does Will like 29-year-olds?
-为啥 -因为是29岁的小孩
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表