剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
I don't have time to go to a store and get her something
-无可取代的礼物了 -听我说
- unique and special! - Listen to me.
现在 深呼吸
Deep cleansing breath, right now.
下楼 让她给你十分钟
Go downstairs, tell her you need 10 minutes.
你能搞定 快快快
You got this. Go, go, go, go.
好的
Okay.
好吧 第三个抽屉
All right, third drawer.
非礼勿视 非礼勿视
Unsee, unsee, unsee.
-你来啦 -是啊
- You made it! - Yeah, I did.
-太棒了 -这真是 太疯狂了
- Awesome. - This is, crazy.
是啊 这是米歇尔
Yeah. This is Michelle.
-你好 米歇尔 -莎拉
- Hey, Michelle. - Sarah.
-你好 莎拉 -还有杰丝
- Hey, Sarah. - And Jess.
-你好杰丝 -请你喝杯酒吧
- Hey, Jess. - Can I buy you a drink?
不用 我去买♥♥酒
No, I'll buy the drinks.
不 我欠你一杯
No, I owe you a drink.
再说 是我爸爸付我的信♥用♥卡♥账单
Besides, my dad pays my credit card bills,
所以完全不用在意
so it totally doesn't even matter.
不用 不用 在意
It doesn't--doesn't-- doesn't matter.
当心点
Watch it.
-抱歉 哥们 -没事 伙计
- Sorry, bro. - It's okay, man.
老兄 你可以往那边点跳吗
Dude, can you just dance maybe a little bit over there?
你想跳舞吗
You want to dance?
想啊 我喜欢跳舞
Yeah, yeah, I love to dance.
我们能不能离这只加菲猫远点
Could we just get away from Garfield?
他有点脑残
He's a little bit of a douche.
-什么 -加菲猫是个脑残
- What? - Garfield's a douche!
谁是加菲
Who's Garfield?
算了
Never mind.
是不是很棒
Isn't this awesome?
-是啊 -你说什么 听不见
- Yeah. - What'd you say, what?
是的 太棒了
Yeah, it's awesome!
雪伊
Shea?
什么
What?
我知道那个泰迪熊是个很糟糕的礼物
I realize the teddy bear was a terrible gift,
我还为你准备了其它礼物
so I've prepared something else for you,
纪念我们的初次见面
in honor of the first time we met.
如果你还记得 你用学校的广播放
If you recall, you blasted Anarchy In The U.K.
「英国无政♥府♥」的时候我吓得发抖
over the P.A. System, and while I quivered in fear,
我当时就认为你是我见过最酷的人
I also thought you were the coolest person I'd ever met.
请享用这杯巧克力香蕉奶昔
So please enjoy this chocolate banana milkshake,
这是你的最爱
your favorite,
马上为你奉上表演
and the performance you're about to see.
克里斯老师
Mr. Chris?
现在为你请出马科斯·博华
I now give you Marcus Bowa,
演绎「英国无政♥府♥」
presenting his version of Anarchy In The U.K.
我是异教♥徒♥
* I am an anti-christ-ah *
我是异教♥徒♥
* I am an anarchist-ah *
我很迷茫 但我随心所欲
* Don't know what I want, but I know how to get it *
我要毁灭路人
* I wanna destroy the passerby *
因为我
* 'Cause I *
要变成
* Wanna be *
异教♥徒♥
* An anarchist *
毁灭
* Destroy *
太蠢了
That was so stupid.
蠢萌惹你爱吗
Stupid in a good way?
我想是吧
I guess.
-妈妈 -不错啊 小朋克
- Oh, hi, mom. - Nice one, little punk.
谢谢 克里斯老师帮了忙
Thanks. Mr. Chris helped.
我们可以去我的房♥间吗
Is it okay if we go to my room?
我想给雪伊看音乐视频
I want to show Shea the music video.
我们直接翻录的 我觉得录得不错
We copied it directly. I think we did pretty good.
可以 但是 把门打开
Yeah. Door's open, though.
当然了 不然我房♥间不通气
Of course. My room gets stuffy otherwise.
-谢谢你 克里斯老师 -随时效劳
- Thanks, Mr. Chris. - Any time.
怎么样
How was it?
太惊人了
It was amazing.
医生好几次让我离开房♥间
I mean, the doctor asked me to leave the room quite a few times.
他不喜欢长笛 也不喜欢尤克里里
He didn't like the flute or the ukulele, really.
谢谢你照看马科斯 还有
Thanks for looking after Marcus, and...
很抱歉我们没一起过情人节
Sorry we didn't get to spend Valentine's Day together.
情人节还剩两个小时
Well, there's still two hours left.
你跟我想的是一样的吧
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
长笛和尤克里里合奏吗
Flute and uke jam sesh?
你真是个奇妙又浪漫的男人
You are a wondrous and romantic man.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
莉兹还在吗
Is Liz still here?
在猫咪派对玩得怎么样
What happened to the cat party?
我更适合狗狗派对
Oh, well, I'm more of a dog party guy.
你来这干什么
So what are you doing here?
我只是想告诉你
Well, I just wanted to tell you that,
别得意 但是
don't let it go to your head, but--
你是对的
you were right.
我确实很伤心 所以
I did have my heart broken, so,
我可能就是你所说的凌晨1点
guess I'm the guy here at 1:00 a.m.,
胡子拉碴饥渴难耐的人
all whiskers and desperation.
你脸上还有胡子呢
You still have some whiskers.
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表