剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Alligator? No.
-这是什么 -好了好了
- What's this? - Okay, then.
我们把这些收起来 好的
Let's--let's put this away. All right.
-我们要走了 -不要 TJ
- We're gonna get out of here. - No, no, T.J!
不好意思 克洛伊很累了 要倒时差
Yeah, sorry, man, but Chloe is really tired, it's jet lag.
你们不就是要回家上♥床♥嘛
That just means you're going to have sex.
-再见 悲伤的丘比特 -再见
- Bye, Sad Cupid. - Bye.
你根本不懂那是什么意思
You don't even know what that means.
我明白了
I see.
同情的酒
Sympathy pour.
你知道吗 刚刚我发挥不佳
That was, just so you know, not my best game, okay?
我的搭档临阵脱逃 不要就此看不起我
My wingman takes off--just, don't judge me based on that.
-好吗 -我懂啦
- Okay? - Hey, I get it.
情人节的晚上来泡吧
Come to the bar on Valentine's day,
最容易钓到有需求的女人
the easiest day of the year to pick up desperate women.
我和兄弟要使点惯用花招
"Maybe me and my buddy will do a little routine.
叫做悲伤的情人节
We call it 'Sad Valentine.'"
是「悲伤的丘比特」 谢谢
"Sad Cupid," Thank you very much.
不好意思哦
Oh, excuse me.
告诉你吧 我会帮你
You know what? I'm gonna help you out.
-你干嘛了 -顺其自然 悲伤的丘比特
- What are you doing? - Just let it happen, Sad Cupid.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你要干嘛去
What are you doing?
-她想让我过去 -坐下
- She wants me to go over there. - Sit down.
她整晚都有人送酒
She has guys bringing her drinks
不断有人想过去勾引她
and coming over to hit on her all night.
你就要不动声色 让她来找你
You're gonna stay put, and make her come to you.
相信我 我很懂
Trust me. I know things.
从来没人送过我泰迪熊
No one's ever given me a teddy bear before.
我知道你说情人节
I know you said you didn't want anything
你什么都不想要 但我
for Valentine's Day, but I,
我还是想送你个东西
I wanted to get you something anyway.
还以为你没打算呢
Kinda thought you weren't going to.
我该叫它什么
What should I name it?
我知道了 「白白」
I know. Pasty.
听取信息 请按这里
"Press here for message."
别 现在先别听
No, don't play that... right now.
你还是以后再听吧
I mean, you can save it for later.
威尔 是我 洁德
Hi, Will, It's Jade.
生日快乐 我爱你 我好想要你
Happy birthday. I wuv you and I want you.
等不及今晚去见你啦 宝贝熊
Can't wait to see you tonight, honey bear.
你把别人的礼物送给我
You re-gifted this present.
你刚从威尔那偷来的
You just stole it from Will's.
看看你的爱爱 没了头是什么样
Let's see if you wuv having no head.
威尔 是我 洁德
Hi, Will, it's Jade.
生 日 快 乐
Happy birthday...
我失陪一下
I'll be right back.
是 好恩爱 看到没 确实是
Yeah, so in love. Yeah, see that? Totally.
看看他俩啥情况
Okay, do them.
好吧 第一次约会
All right. That's a first date,
她打算假装接电♥话♥ 借此脱身
and she's about to try to fake a phone call so she can leave.
什么 她完全被他吸引住了吧
What? She's totally into him.
不 她没有 那是装的
No, she's not. She's faking it.
-错到家了 我很遗憾 -好吧
- You are so wrong, I feel sorry for you. - All right.
我得走了
Gotta go.
天 你真说对了 她...
Oh, my God. You're totally right, she just--
说真的 你怎么知道的
How do you--how do you do that, honestly?
都是肢体语言 朋友
It's all in the body language, my friend.
你简直是醉鬼的千里眼
You're like a drunk people clairvoyant.
我只是有很多时间观察这些人搭讪调情
I just spend a lot of time watching people hit on other people.
看多了就很容易了
It becomes pretty clear.
太厉害了 太厉害了
That's incredible. That's incredible.
你都可以搞个真人秀之类的了
You should get a reality show or something.
你一定会因此感觉厌烦吧
Must make you kind of jaded, though.
那是 不过
Oh, totally. But, you know,
有时候一些人比你想象中的要好很多
sometimes people turn out to be better than you thought.
有时候就是 是吧
Sometimes they do, don't they?
我有个十二岁的孩子
I have a 12-year-old.
打两份工 除此之外
And two jobs. All of that while
还要获取大学文凭 因此相信我
trying to finish my college degree, so, trust me.
你不会感兴趣的
You're not interested.
我不过在酒吧里喝点小酒
I'm just having a drink at a bar here.
谢谢你那杯酒
Thanks for that drink.
-我叫凯蒂 -你好 我是威尔
- I'm Katie. - Hi, yeah, I'm Will.
不用客气
Yeah, you're welcome.
我一直在等你过去找我
I kind of kept waiting for you to come over.
我现在准备走了
I'm actually heading out right now, so...
我要去见几个朋友
...I'm meeting up with some friends.
你想一起来吗
Would you want to catch up with us?
既然我还欠你杯酒
Since I owe you a drink.
好啊 听上去不错
Yeah, that sounds cool.
我们会去41俱乐部
We're going to be going to Club 41,
去开猫咪派对
and it's a cat party.
41俱乐部 开猫咪派对 知道了
Club 41, and it's a cat party. Got it, yeah.
我很喜欢猫咪派对呢 行了
I actually-- I love cat parties. All right.
猫咪派对是啥玩意 拜托你告诉我
What the hell is a cat party? Please?
那个俱乐部每个月举办一次猫咪派对
They hold them at that club once a month.
就是一般的派对
It's like a regular party,
不过要打扮成一只猫才能进去
but you can't get in unless you're dressed like a cat.
打住吧 你逗我呢吧
Stop it right now. You're messing with me.
-没 我没有 -别逗我了
- Nope, I'm not. - Don't mess with me.
我没有 因为等凌晨一点
I'm not, and I know, because at 1:00 am,
就会有一群猫咪大学生跌跌撞撞地进来
a bunch of college kids stumble in here like cats,
胡子拉碴 饥渴难耐
all whiskers and desperation.
我这是造了什么孽 猫咪派对是吧
What have I got myself into? Okay, cat party?
猫咪装束 我能行
Cat costume? I can do this.
-玩得愉快 -谢谢
- Have fun. - Thank you.
你会怎么...
What would you have--
你对我怎么看
What would you have said about me?
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是刚才咱们玩的游戏 分♥析♥人
You know, the game we were playing, analyzing people,
他们为什么来酒吧之类的
you know, why they're at the bar.
你怎么看我
What would you have said about me?
就是你的心已碎
Oh, well, just that you've had your heart broken.
-什么 为什么 -因为
- What? Why? - Well, 'cause,
不然你身边的朋友都长大成熟了
otherwise you wouldn't be hitting on 22-year-olds
而你却还在搭讪22岁的姑娘
when everyone around you is grown up.
我就随便猜猜 我又知道什么呢
But, hey, I'm just guessing. What do I know, right?
那我去购置猫咪装束了
Okay, I am going to go procure a cat costume.
很高兴见到你...
It was very nice to meet you...
-莉兹 -很高兴见到你 莉兹
- Liz. - Nice to meet you, Liz.
马科斯 跟我说说
Marcus, talk to me.
她讨厌我给她的泰迪熊
She hated the teddy bear I gave her.
也许你要找的东西
Well, look, maybe what you're looking for
不在威尔的礼物柜里
isn't in Will's present closet.
当然在啦
Of course it is.
威尔礼物柜里什么都有
Will's present closet has literally everything.
你觉得雪伊会喜欢鱼吗
Do you think Shea would like a fish?
她当然不喜欢鱼啦 鱼才不浪漫呢
Of course she wouldn't like a fish-- Fish aren't romantic!
我得翻一下最上面那个抽屉了
I'm gonna have to go to the top drawer.
不 马...马科斯 站起来
No, Marc-- All right. Here, Marcus, stand up.
-怎么了 -听着
- What? - Listen.
我没有威尔那么厉害
I may not be Will,
但我也经历过这种事情
but I do have some experience with this sort of thing.
你不能雪伊二手礼物
You don't want to give Shea just any old gift,
她跟你以前认识的女孩不一样
'cause she's not just any old girl.
她独一无二 无可取代
She's unique and special,
所以你给她的礼物
and so the gift that you give her,
也应该独一无二 无可取代
well, that also has to be unique and special.
你得花心思想想
You gotta put some thought into this.
我没时间去商店里给她挑独一无二
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表