剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
because you are the dumbest... just dumbest...
-蠢蛋 -你能不能别这么迷恋我的秀发
- individual I have ever met! - Can you just stop obsessing
就跟我说接下来该怎么做
about my hair for one second and just tell me what to do?
你现在最好什么都别做
The best thing you can do right now is nothing.
别跟这个女人联络
Do not reach out to this woman.
零接触
No contact. Zero.
再难也要坚持
Just try to keep going, even if it's so tough
即使你感到自己快要崩溃了
that you feel like you might fall apart.
保持呼吸
Try to keep breathing.
守住内心的力量
Try to keep finding the strength inside.
呼吸 呼吸 对 坚持练胸肌
Keep breathing, keep breathing, yeah, keep working that chest,
打开 关闭 打开 关闭
Open and close, open and close.
但不要把胸腔打开太多
But don't open the chest too wide,
因为那样会受伤
because that is how you get hurt,
因为那里有你的心
because that's where your heart is.
斯黛西
Stacey.
斯黛西 你没事吧
Stacey, are you all right?
斯黛西
Stacey.
不要关闭你的心
No, don't close your heart.
下课了
Class dismissed.
我今天口臭
Hey. My breath is ass.
有口香糖吗
You have any gum?
可能有
Oh, um, maybe.
没有
No.
真可惜
Too bad.
怎么能一片口香糖都没有呢
How could you not have any gum?
真白♥痴♥
Ugh! Such an idiot.
你个混♥蛋♥
You monster!
听上去不太乐观啊
This doesn't sound promising.
你让那个可怜的女人伤透了心
You broke that poor woman's heart!
可怜的女人
Poor woman?
她不过是个想要敲诈我的追星寄生虫
She is a parasitic groupie who is trying to extort me.
是吗 斯黛西跟我说的版本可不太一样
Oh, really? Well, that's not the story that Stacey tells.
要是你脑袋里的供血
You know, perhaps if the blood that is supposed to feed your brain
偶尔正常
weren't constantly being redirected elsewhere,
你的记忆应该更清晰才对
you would remember things more clearly.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
你写歌♥的那晚她也在 威尔
She was there the night that you wrote that song, Will.
什么
What?
是她给了你写歌♥的灵感
She nurtured your writing process.
她是...你知道吗
She was--and you know what?
我完全可以这么讲
I can completely relate to this--
她是你这首歌♥的助产师
Your songwriting doula.
我的...什么事都能扯到「助产师」
Oh, my--any excuse to bring up the word "doula."
-任何事 -不是任...你知道吗
- Any excuse! - No, not any ex--you know what?
你要做的仅仅就是去道个歉
All you had to do was just say you're sorry.
唯一让我感到遗憾的就是
The only thing that I am sorry for
派你去帮我调解 好吗
is sending you in to do the job, okay?
从现在开始 我要找最好的律师
From now on I am lawyering up,
我们会把这事在法庭上搞定
and we are settling this thing in court.
禽兽
Monster.
-助产师 -那根本不是骂人的词
- Doula. - That's not even an insult!
那根本不是骂人的词
That's not even an insult!
雪伊 我给你弄了杯水
Hey, Shea. I got you some water.
等等 别走
Wait. No, wait!
在找口香糖吗
Looking for gum?
我这儿有超多种选择
'cause I've got a plethora of options.
全是经典品牌 有箭牌和巴祖卡
I got the classics, I've got Wrigley, Bazooka.
如果你想尝试下不一般的
I mean, if you're looking for something edgier,
我还有劲爽冬青薄荷
I got winter mint extreme.
还有我并不推荐尝试西瓜味的
And I would have to advise against the watermelon
因为我腋下那块儿出汗似乎有点多
because it got a little bit sweaty under my armpits.
伙计 闭嘴 说真的
Dude, stop. Seriously.
你真是个令人毛骨悚然的跟踪狂
Stop being such a creepy little stalker.
我所做的仅仅是监控她的行踪和活动
All I did was monitor all her movements and activities,
然后想办法和她巧遇
and then devise ways to run into her.
这怎么就让人害怕了
How does that make me creepy?
我也不知道
Well, uh...I don't know.
也许她需要时间来适应你的热情和坚持
Maybe she needs time to come around to your enthusiastic, persistent style.
正像我之前一样
I know I did.
全都被我毁了
I ruined everything.
我真是个大白♥痴♥
Man, I'm such an idiot.
-你才不是白♥痴♥ 马科斯 -我就是
- You're not an idiot, Marcus. - I am.
我已经习惯别人的辱骂了
And I'm used to people calling me names,
比如白♥痴♥ 失败者 放屁精
like dweeb, loser, fart nugget...
可当雪伊叫我跟踪狂之后
But when Shea called me a stalker...
威尔 你根本无法体会这是怎样的感受
Will, you don't have any idea what it's like
一个你心爱的人却让你觉得自己像个禽兽
to have someone you care about make you feel like a monster.
斯黛西
Stacey.
你看起来...你看起来很...
You're looking-- you're looking wel--
你看起来非常健康
You're looking very, very healthy.
有什么事情吗 威尔
What can I do for you, Will?
我是想...
Uh, well, I was...
问问我们还能谈谈吗
Hoping that we could...talk.
让我考虑一下
Hmm. Well, let me think about it.
不行 我根本没有和你谈话的兴趣
Um, no, I'm not interested in talking, okay?
你想说的肯定就是让我放弃起诉
All you're gonna do is try to tell me to drop my lawsuit,
而我肯定不会放弃我的起诉的
and I'm not interested in dropping my lawsuit.
我没打算跟你说这个
I wasn't gonna tell you to do that.
我真的...
I--really, I just--
我真的只是想谈谈 就我和你
I would like to talk, just you and me.
这里可不是心理咨♥询♥办公室 威尔
You know what, this isn't a therapist's office, Will.
这里是普拉提健身馆
This is a pilates studio.
如果你想聊天 就边运动边聊
So if you want to talk, then get on a machine.
不行 我...我刚练过了腹肌
Oh, no, I--well, I actually just did abs, you know?
现在八块腹肌很完美了
And they're barking pretty good.
那我们就不聊天了
Well, then we're not gonna talk.
好吧
Okay.
我该怎么做 只需坐在...
What do I do, I just sit on--
只需坐在这个小玩意上吗
just sit down on this bad boy here?
不 这对你来说太简单了
No, that's way too easy.
要不你去试试那个吧
Let's get you going on that guy.
那个挂着好多东西的机器呀
Oh, the strappy thing.
你确定要我去试那个吗
Are you sure about that?
确定
Positive.
好吧
Okay.
看上去挺像地下城风格啊
Yeah, this is a little Dungeon-y.
我现在把手伸进这对毛绒绒的小玩意里
I'll put my hands in these fuzzy little friends here.
你说得没错 我已经感觉到
Oh, yeah, you're right. You know, I can already feel
我在燃烧脂肪了
my core kind of firing up.
其实也没有多难嘛
Ahh. Doesn't seem too tough.
你这玩笑开得不错 挺好笑的
Yeah, that's real funny. Real funny.
现在把手拿出来 把脚伸进去
Now get your hands out of there and put in your feet.
貌似这样更难一点了啊
That seems a little tougher.
疼疼疼 疼死啦
It is painful! It's very painful!
很好 非常好
Good! Excellent.
要不你就继续保持这样的姿势
Now, why don't we hold this pose for a count of--
说不好呀 要不两周吧
oh, I don't know-- two weeks?
我俩第一次上♥床♥之后
Which is how long it took you to text me back
你也花了那么久才回我短♥信♥
after the first time we slept with each other.
这我得辩解下 发短♥信♥只适合...
In my defense, texting was just--
在恋爱初期 热恋期的时候
It was in its infancy, infancy back then.
七舅老爷救命呀 疼死了
Uncle! Uncle! Too much pain!
至少我现在知道你还是有知觉的啊
Well, now we know you can feel something.
好吧 这可能是我罪有应得
Okay, I probably-- I probably deserve that.
-就是你活该 -但我对天发誓
- Sure did. - I swear to you,
我不是来让你放弃诉讼的
I didn't come here to get you to drop the lawsuit.
我是来向你道歉的
I came to tell you that I'm sorry.
我以前这么对待你 真的很对不起
I--really, I'm sorry for the way I treated you.
我也许算是个坏人
I probably was kind of a bad guy.
不 你就是个彻彻底底的坏人
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表