剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Beanie on or beanie off?
马科斯 你妈妈不允许你见她
Marcus, you are not allowed to see her.
你马上躲到沙发后面去
You go hide behind that couch, right now.
不能戴帽子 这根本不是问题
And beanie always off. It's not even a question.
你好 有什么能帮你的吗
Hey, there, uh, can I help you?
-马科斯在吗 -不 不在
- Is Marcus here? - No, no.
真奇怪 因为我黑进了他的手♥机♥
That's weird, because I hacked into his phone,
定位系统说他在这
and the GPS said he was here.
那不是事儿
That's not a thing.
还有 他正躲在椅子后面呢
Also, he's hiding behind that chair.
你好啊 雪伊
Oh, uh, hi Shea.
这是我的好朋友酷邻居威尔
Oh, this is my cool neighbor friend will.
你会喜欢他的
You're gonna love him.
不一定
Doubtful.
你想出去玩吗 -不行
- Wanna go somewhere? - Okay, no.
马科斯 你哪都不能去
Marcus, you're not allowed to go anywhere.
而你也不能待在这里 所以请离开
And you are not allowed to be in here, so, please leave.
不
No.
女士 你得走了
Young lady, you need to go.
你不是说他很酷的么
I thought you said he was cool.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我可是超酷的 你根本想象不出
I am extremely cool. You don't even know.
你这个年龄穿紧身牛仔裤是不是太老了
Aren't you a little too old for skinny jeans?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
真的 你多大了 34吗
Really? What are you like, 34?
不是
Uh...No.
也许是时候别在「永远21」买♥♥衣服了
Might be a good time to stop shopping at Forever 21.
这么跟你说吧
Let me tell you something.
我这房♥子里有个录音棚
I have a recording studio in my house.
我有一个专门放啤酒的冰箱
I have a refrigerator that's only for beer,
还有一个专门放备用啤酒的备用冰箱
and a backup refrigerator full of backup beer.
我有四台不同的游戏主机
I have four different video game consoles
只要我想 我可以四台一起玩
that I could play at once if I want to.
我一直这么玩 我碉堡了
And I often want to. I am awesome.
给我们看看
Let's see.
快转弯 360度转弯
Full spin! Full spin 360!
秀你一脸
Yeah! In your face!
一口闷 一口闷
Chug chug chug chug!
雪伊 收拾好你的东西
Shea, why don't you get your things
我等下送你回家
and I'll give you a ride home.
我过会儿再处理你
I'm gonna deal with you later.
还有你 威尔
You too, Will.
我倒是非常想和你的父母好好谈谈
I am actually quite anxious to talk to your parents.
那就祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
有人吗
Hello?
估计没人在家 满意了吧
Well, I guess no one's home. Happy now?
能把你的包从我床上拿走吗
Will you get your bag off my bed?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你知道他们什么时候回来吗
Um, well, when do you think they'll be back?
不清楚
No idea.
他们还在上班吗
I mean, are they at work?
我不知道我妈妈在哪里
I don't know where my mom is,
我也已经有六年没见过我爸了
and I haven't seen my dad in six years,
不过他写的生日贺卡非常棒
but he writes an awesome birthday card.
那你等下做什么
So what are you going to do now?
谁给你做晚餐呢
I mean, who's gonna make you dinner?
我没事 我有饼干
I'm fine. I have cookies.
要来一根么
Want a smoke?
开什么玩笑 快拿走吧
Are you joking? Put them away, go on.
你可以走了
You can go now.
就是突然想吃饼干了
Quite fancy some biscuits.
你这儿应该没有杏仁奶 对吧
You don't have any almond milk, do you?
没事
Sorry.
我不停地吃啊吃
How is it possible that I eat and I eat,
还是没感觉好些 怎么回事
but I just don't feel any better.
以前从来没有这样过
This has never happened before.
来 试试巧克力牛奶
All right, here, try it with chocolate milk.
不行 没用
Nope. Nothing.
怎么要这么久
Ah, what is taking so long?
她们究竟能说些什么
What could they possibly be talking about?
-简直是折磨 -确实
- This is torture. - Yep.
多谢站在我这一边 威尔
Thanks for taking my side, Will.
关于这一点 马科斯 我...
Well, about that Marcus, you know, I--
我妈妈就是不理解
My mom just doesn't understand.
她根本不明白坠入爱河是什么感觉
She doesn't get what being in love is like.
天 有时候做男孩真的很难
Man, it's hard to be a boy sometimes.
感谢老天我有你为伴
Thank goodness I have you.
是的
Yeah.
听着 是这么回事 马科斯
Well, listen, here's the thing, Marcus.
我是你的好朋友 对吧
You know, I am your buddy, right?
我会一直陪在你身边的
I am always gonna be there for you
这永远都不会变的
and that is never gonna change.
但在某些情况下
But there's gonna be select situations
我必须得表现得
where I'm gonna have to act
更像成年人一些 明白吗
a little bit more like an adult, you know?
可你一直像个大小孩一样
But, you're in arrested development.
这是你魅力无限的原因之一啊
That's one of your charms.
算你识货 哥吸引人的的地方不胜枚举
Luckily for you, I have numerous charms.
所以 消失几个你照样会被我吸引
So, you know, you won't miss one of them if they're gone.
她回来了
Uh, that's her.
我要你看起来很伤心
Okay, I want you to look sad.
看起来满怀歉意
I want you to look apologetic.
看起来像是已经了解了
I want you to look like you understand
情况的严重性
the gravity of the situation,
并且痛下决心 绝不再犯
and you're never gonna do it again.
-好的 -你装一下给我看看
- Okay. - What do you got?
好吧 你起来好像要去便便
Okay, you look like you have to go poop.
这不可能 我只在周日早上便便
That's impossible, I only poop on Sunday mornings
并且一定要看完一面生活休闲版才能便出来
with a copy of the Arts & Leisure section.
信息量略大 再说那也很不健康
Ok, T.M.I. and also very unhealthy.
现在放松你的表情 伙计 放松
Now, just relax your face, bud. Relax it.
这就对了 这样就对了 太到位了
There you go, now, there you go, perfect.
你们谈得怎么样 你没刁难她吧
How was it? You weren't mean to her, were you?
你没吼她吧
You didn't yell at her, did you?
她有没有生气 她有没有提起我
Was she mad? Did she say anything about me?
她不是个坏孩子 马科斯
She's not a bad kid, Marcus.
我就说嘛
Exactly!
但是她比你年长一岁
But she is a year older than you,
并且她的生活环境也与你的有很大差异
and she is in a very different place than you are.
我不希望你马上像她那样
I don't want you racing to
或者跟其他人一样成熟
catch up with her, or anyone.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我就是...
That I...
我不希望你跟雪伊一起玩
I don't want you hanging out with Shea.
妈妈 不要 这不公平 求你了
Mom, no! That's not fair, please!
我不指望你能理解
I don't expect you to understand.
真的
Really.
但我这么做只是因为我太爱你了
But I'm only doing it because of how much I love you.
威尔
Will?
抱歉 伙计 你妈妈说得对
Sorry, buddy. What your mom says goes.
你最好回家去把作业写了
Better go back home, do your homework,
还可以给金罗德校长
and maybe write an apology poem
写一首道歉诗
to Principal Goldenrod.
-道歉诗 -不用押韵的那种
- Poem? - Doesn't have to rhyme.
菲欧娜 我
Hey, Fiona, I, uh,
我只是想 我只是想让你知道
I just, you know, want you to know that I...
我成为马科斯的紧急联络人
It means a lot to me that
这事对我来说意义重大
I'm Marcus's emergency contact.
这可不是无关紧要的事情
It's not something that I take lightly.
我知道这看起来很容易
I know I make it look easy,
但育儿经也不是那么好念的
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表