剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
那 祝你万圣节快乐吧 威尔
Well, happy, um, happy Halloween, Will.
万圣节快乐 萨姆
Yeah, happy Halloween, Sam.
代我向马科斯问声好 可以吗
Tell Marcus I said, "Hi," next time you him him, okay?
好 没问题
Yeah, I will.
马科斯
Marcus?
-你在里面吗 -威尔
- Are you in there? - Will?
-马科斯 -威尔 救我
- Marcus? - Will, help.
我快没法呼吸了
I can't breathe in here.
萨姆 稍等一下 等等
Hey, Sam, hold on one second. Hold on a second.
到底怎么了
What happened?
你还好吗 兄弟
You okay, man?
不 威尔 我一点都不好
No, Will, I'm not okay.
我跟你说过 我被诅咒了
I told you, I'm cursed.
真抱歉 萨姆
Sorry about that. Um, Sa-Sam?
萨姆
Sam.
随便拿
你怎么出来了
What are you doing out here?
没什么
Oh, you know...
就是出来透透气
I'm just taking a break, you know?
参加这么有意思的派对 你得...
When a party's this fun, you got to...
调整好自己的节奏
Pace yourself.
我真想像你一样快速摆脱过去的阴影
I wish I could move past stuff as easily as you.
你看你刚刚才和萨姆医生分手
I mean, you just broke up with Dr. Sam.
生活给了你当头一棒
Life knocked you down.
可你需要的只是一个超赞的派对
But all it took was you throwing this great party,
她就好像从来没出现过一样
and it's--it's like she never happened.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道吗
You know what?
威圣节烂透了
Will-o-ween sucks.
咱们来破除你的诅咒吧
Let's break this curse.
-我得和你实话实说 -好的
- I'm going to be perfectly honest with you. - Okay.
你穿这套唐托装正合适
You're really filling out the Tonto costume well.
我觉得我才应该是独行侠
I think I should be the Lone Ranger.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
-好的 这么做就对了 -好吧
- Okay, we're doing all right. - All right.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我长这么大都没吃过这么多糖
I've never even had this much sugar.
用手挖 用手挖
Scoop, scoop!
咕咕咕咕咕咕
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
挤多了 抱歉
Too much. Sorry.
-住手 请住手 -快停下
- Stop it! Please stop! -Stop.
这是种仪式 马科斯
This is a rite of passage, Marcus.
走你
Fire away.
见鬼去吧
Bombs away!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
这真是我有生以来
That was really the nicest Halloween I've--
过得最有趣的万圣节了
well, that I've ever had, actually.
那么 既然这样
Well, then, in that case, you know,
我认为 也许可以
I feel like, um, perhaps--
抱歉 我 我忘记你叫什么了
Uh, so sorry. I-I can't remember what your name is.
我是格鲁克西娅公主
Oh. It's Princess Glucosea.
我的子民们有低血糖
My people have low blood sugar
我应该回去看看他们了
and I should probably get back to them.
一位智者曾经告诉我
You know, a wise person once told me to
「要对不期而至的爱和善意敞开心扉」
"Be open to unexpected love and kindness."
至少我说对了一点
I got one right then.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night then. - Night.
好的
Okay.
你最喜欢今晚哪个部分
So what was your favorite part of tonight?
看安迪被砸鸡蛋
Seeing Andy get egged.
我认为万圣节诅咒已经被打破了
I really think the Halloween curse is broken now.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
这是一年中最棒的节日了 伙计
I mean, it's the best holiday of the year, man.
你知道吗 我想只要跟对人就行了
You know what? I think I just had to go with the right person.
毫无疑问 你入伙了 安迪出局了
Well, you're in, Andy's out. That's for sure.
明年 我们扮演「独行侠」和「笨鹅」
Next year, we're going as Maverick and Gose.
电影「壮志凌云」里的人物代号♥
我都没听说过
I don't know who that is.
没事 我知道 我会教你怎么弄
Yeah, I know, but I'll teach you.
好吧
All right.
你知道吗 威尔
You know, Will...
我也很想萨姆医生
I really miss Dr. Sam too.
她这个人总是让人挂念
She's very easy to miss.
听着 我知道这不一样
Look, I know it may not be the same,
但直到你找到下一任「萨姆」
but until you find another Sam,
我都会陪着你的
I'm available to hang.
-谢谢你 伙计 -不客气
- Thank, buddy. - No problem.
听着 我认为万圣节的精髓
Listen, I think the key for halloween...
就在于一个晚上把所有糖都吃光
is to eat all the candy in one night.
看看这些糖纸
Look at all those wrappers.
你觉得是不是他吃光的
Do you think he ate all that?
不不不 看 他的窗户是开着的
Oh, no, no, no. Yeah, see, his window's open.
我敢肯定大多数糖纸都是被风刮进来的
I'm sure most of them got sort of blown in by the wind.
我倒不认为这是件坏事
I actually don't think it's a bad thing.
有时候走出你的舒适区
I think it's good to sometimes
体验下不一样的乐趣
step outside your comfort zone,
也是件好事
and have fun in a different way.
真的吗
Really?
那么 你昨晚过得怎么样
So, how was your night?
你尝到甜头了吗
You get any... sugar?
也许尝到了吧
Well, I might have had a taste.
是的
Yeah.
非常好
Lovely.
总之 我想这是你的
Anyway, I believe this is yours.
昨晚有人拿它扔我窗户来着
Someone hurled it through my window last night.
玛雅·安吉罗 太美了
Oh, Maya Angelou, so beautiful.
你知不知道我把很多首她的诗歌♥都配上音乐了
Do you know I've actually set a lot of her poetry to music?
我不想听 知道吗
I'm never going to want to hear it, okay?
*成为一道彩虹*
别唱了 快别唱了
Stop it, stop it!
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表