剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Oh! That is not what vaginas are for!
其实我...我需要你给我点建议
Now, I actually-- I need some advice, please.
有人跟踪我
I have a stalker.
-有吗 -有
- Do you? - Yes.
我希望能靠你的疯
And I'm hoping that your crazy
帮忙分♥析♥一下她的癫
can shed some light on her crazy.
好伤人 但挺好奇的 继续说
Offended...but quite curious. Carry on.
我以为我早就摆脱跟踪狂斯黛西了
I thought I'd gotten rid of stalker Stacey a long time ago,
但突然之间 她出现了
But all of a sudden, she turns up,
而且莫名其妙地
and out of nowhere,
用这荒唐的官司甩了我一巴掌
slaps this ridiculous lawsuit on me.
官司
A lawsuit?
哎呀 那还真有点不爽
Blimey, that's a bit unpleasant.
-是啊 所以... -慢着
- Right, so... - Oh, wait.
你刚说她的名字叫斯黛西
Did you say her name was Stacey?
是啊 怎么了
Yes. Why?
几个月前 你在纽约的时候
A few months ago when you were in New York,
有天我回家 一个姑娘在敲你的门
I came home one day and there was a girl banging on your door.
神情极为急切
She was in a rather desperate ensemble.
-然后 -没有啦
- Go on. - Well, no.
我就是因为她名字叫斯黛西才想起来的
I just remember 'cause her name was Stacey.
威尔在家吗
Do you know if Will's home?
不在 他不住这儿
Oh, no, he doesn't live here.
他已经和女朋友搬到纽约去了
He's, uh--he moved to New York with his girlfriend.
-他有女朋友了 -是的
- He has a girlfriend? - Yeah, yeah.
-萨姆医生 -真的吗
- Doctor Sam. - Really?
然后她非常非常非常地难过
And then she got very, very, very upset.
所以我就鼓励了她几句
And so I offered her, you know, a few words of encouragement.
斯黛西 你一看就是个很有活力
Stacey, you seem like a vibrant,
魅力无边的年轻姑娘
very attractive young woman.
你犯不上
You don't need to settle
吊死在威尔·弗里曼这棵歪脖树上
for the crumbs that Will Freeman threw you.
你应该更好地衡量自己的价值 对不对
You need to value yourself higher, don't you?
-对 -是啊
-Yes. - Yeah.
没错 你值得更更好的男人
Yeah, you deserve much, much more.
她值得更更好的男人
She deserves much, much more?
比你好 比你好得多
More than you. Much more than you.
-你 你干了这等好事 -什么事
- You. You did this. - Did what?
这场官司都赖你
This lawsuit is your fault.
才不是 我只是给了她建议
No, it's not! I did--I just gave her advice!
你为她坑我的钱铺平了大道
You told her point blank to go after my money!
你...
You...
破了我的金钟罩
scratched my teflon.
就是你
It was you.
所以你得收拾这个烂摊子
And you are going to fix this.
现在就收拾
Fix this right now!
斯黛西
Stacey?
你好 你可能不记得我了
Hi, you probably don't remember me.
菲欧娜
Fiona!
-小家伙你可真有劲啊 -天哪
- Strong little thing, aren't you? - Oh, my god!
我当然记得你了
Of course I remember you.
别开玩笑了
Are you kidding me?
我怎么会忘记
How could I forget the woman who literally
一个改变了我人生轨迹的女人
changed the course of my life?
-是吗 -没错
- Did I? Did I? - You did.
你真是个有智慧的女人
I mean, you are such a wise woman.
谢谢你这么夸我
Oh, that's very kind of you.
我真的只是
I mean, really I'm just, you know,
分享了别人的智慧而已
a conduit for the wisdom of others.
你太谦虚了 因为你
You're so modest. No, literally, because of you,
我才完全改变了自己的人生
I have completely changed the course of my life.
我再也不会盲目地约炮了
I mean, I'm no longer looking for mindless hookups.
-谢天谢地 -不错
- Thank God. - Good.
我一心只求我应得的东西
And I'm just focusing on what I really deserve.
金钱
Money.
是你帮我认清了这点
And you helped me see that.
我能否再提供一条人生建议给你
Well, if I could offer up another piece of wisdom?
当然
Sure.
我说你值得更好的意思
When I said that I thought you deserved more,
是指情感上的
I meant emotionally.
-情感上的 -没错 情感上的
- Emotionally? - Yeah, emotionally.
不是金钱上的
Not financially.
我说你应该更好地衡量自己的价值
You see, when I said you should value yourself more,
是指这个意思
that's what I meant.
情感上的 不是金钱上的
Emotionally, and not financially.
没错 听懂了吗
Yeah, you see that?
现在你明白了 你真棒
Now you're getting it. Well done, you!
我明白了
I get it.
你是因为威尔才来的 对吧
You're here because Will sent you, aren't you?
你是来劝我放弃诉讼的
You are here to talk me out of the lawsuit.
也是来上普拉提课的
Well, and to do a bit of pilates.
脖子硬硬的
Stiff neck.
请大家绑好手臂
Arms in the straps, everyone, please.
我们今天要开始锻炼后背的课程
Um, we're gonna start class on our backs today.
强度会非常非常大
It's gonna be a very, very intense class.
大家保持呼吸
Remember to breathe.
谢谢你能这么快见我
Okay, thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
没事
Of course.
我那遭非法驱逐的无助受害人可以等着
My helpless victims of wrongful eviction can wait.
还是帮你处理狂热追星族女孩比较重要
Way more important to help you deal with the groupie gone wild.
从我桌上下去
Get off my desk.
抵触情绪 我感觉到了
Okay, hostile vibe, I'm feeling it.
好吗 我明白了
Okay? Registered.
我只希望你能稍微看一下这个
But I just want you to take a quick look at this
并告诉我这个斯黛西就是个变♥态♥
and tell me that this Stacey is just a wack-a-doo
其实并没有什么诉讼
with, uh, you know, no real case.
这个变♥态♥是你的前女友吗
Is this wack-a-doo a former lover?
不算是「女友」
I wouldn't say "Lover."
我们差不多只在一起待了八个晚上
I mean, we had a, roughly, eight-night stand
在我写那首白金单曲的时候
back when I wrote my platinum hit single.
你最好祈求自己不会上法庭
You better hope this doesn't go to trial.
-从我桌上下去 -好的 听着
- Get off my desk. - Okay, listen.
我不是说自己的行为无可指摘 好吗
I'm not saying I was a gentleman, all right?
无可指摘吗 我辩护过的连环杀手
Gentleman? I've defended serial killers
都比你更值得同情
that were more sympathetic than you.
好吧 我承认 行吗 我承认
Fine. I admit it, okay? I admit it.
我在那时候确实是个少女杀手
I was a bit of a lady-killer back then.
但我向你保证 她和那首歌♥ 我再说一遍
But I promise you that she had nothing, and I repeat,
和我写的那首歌♥一点关系都没错
nothing to do with writing this song.
所以我希望你告诉我
So I just need you to tell me that
这不过是无事生非
this is much ado about nothing,
或者说只是沙滩画作
that it's just a drawing in the sand that'll be, you know,
终将被潮水抚平
washed away with the tide.
你听听自己
Do you even hear the steaming crap
说的都是什么屁话
that just falls out of your mouth?
这是个比喻
That was a solid metaphor.
快从我桌上滚下来
Okay, get off my desk!
坐到椅子上
Sit in the chair.
你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
你对客户的态度真得改进下
Your bedside manner needs some serious attention.
不管她的行为多么变♥态♥
It doesn't matter how wack-a-doo,
或者更专业点儿说 多么不道德
or to use an adult word, meritless her case.
这件事可能要好几年才能摆平
This thing could still drag on for years.
好几年 什么
Years? What?
她要的可不止以后那些支票
She's not just looking for future checks.
她还要版税
She wants back royalties.
-这姑娘可是玩真的 -要版税
- This girl means business. - Back royalties?
她不能这么做 太不公平了
She can't do that. That's not fair.
你以为我们的法律体系公平吗
You think our legal system is fair?
你有一头秀发已经够幸运了
You're lucky you have good hair,
因为你简直是我见过 最蠢的
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表