剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
真是太谢谢您了 威尔
Thanks a lot, Will.
你回来真是太好了
Good to have you back.
宝贝
Darling...
被你搞得一团乱
This is a big mess!
博华女士你好
Hi, Mrs. Bowa.
你做的蔬菜姜汤真是太好喝了
Those kale and ginger shots were amazing.
别废话 埃迪 把我的东西放下来
Cut the crap, Eddie. And lower my baby in utero!
你们这些卑鄙的小坏蛋
You are mean-spirited little buggers, the lot of you.
离开我的树屋
Get out of my tree house.
滚
Get out!
别嘲笑我
Hey! Don't laugh at me!
其实 这不是你的树屋
Well, actually--uh-- it's not your tree house.
也不是马科斯的
And it's not Marcus's either.
是那个奇葩电线杆男的 但他压根不在
It's that weird, tall wiry guy and he's not even around anyway.
我在呢
Oh, I'm around.
居然敢说我电线杆 我很生气
And I take offense to the wiry comment.
我哪里像电线杆了
It's much more of a chiseled thing.
现在立刻给我滚出树屋
Now get out of the tree house right now!
快点
Come on.
快
Move it!
快 在博华女士面前站好
Move it. Line up in front of Mrs. Bowa.
我要你们向她道歉
I want you to apologize to her
因为你们刚刚特别没礼貌
for being disrespectful little dudes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
要是再让我们听到
Now, if we hear any of you
你们说马科斯一句坏话
who say a single bad word about Marcus,
不管是在学校还是在家附近
in school, in the neighborhood,
或是其他任何地方
or anywhere else,
我就不会轻易放过你们了
I will destroy you.
听明白了吗
Are we clear?
有啥要补充的吗
Anything to add?
你们都是神的孩子
You are all God's children.
我们在心里依然爱你们
We still have love in our hearts for you.
说得没错
That too.
快走吧 麻利点
Get out of here, scram.
快走 动作快
Let's go. Move it.
别忘了戴头盔
Don't forget to put your helmets on.
谢谢你 威尔
Thank you, Will.
你说得没错
You were a little bit right.
我只是特别希望马科斯能交到朋友
I just so want Marcus to have friends.
听我说 你说得没错
Listen, you know, you were right--
纽约的事你也说对了一些
a little right too about the New York thing.
我跟萨姆说我要
I talked to Sam and told her I was gonna stay
多待几天
a couple of extra days
她想都没想就答应了 所以
and she didn't bat an eye, so...
你会解决的
You'll work it out.
我看到你的朋友们把饮料都喝完了
I saw that your friends cleaned out your supply,
至少我可以帮你把货补上
so I thought the least I could do is replenish your stock.
你介意我上去吗
You mind if I come up?
严格意义上讲 这是你的财产
Technically, it's your property.
我知道他们没把我当朋友 威尔
I know those guys weren't my friends, Will.
但是我曾希望能改变他们
But I was hoping I could grow on them
像我改变了你一样
like I grew on you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道吗
Well, you know,
我们那么多次视频通话
all those times we were facetiming,
你都跟我说一切都进展得如何顺利
when you were telling me how great everything was,
我真的很希望你能跟我说实话
I really wish you had told me the truth.
马科斯 如果情况很糟
I mean, if things are tough, Marcus,
还有我在啊
I'm your guy.
干杯
Come on.
我想过告诉你
I thought about telling you.
但我不想让你难过
But I didn't want to make you feel bad.
你正在纽约享受你的生活
You're having the time of your life in New York.
我希望你能一直享受愉快的时光
I wanted you to keep having a great time.
你还迷恋着纽约 对吧
You are loving New York, right?
等一下
Hold on a sec.
我得接下电♥话♥ 很快
Oh, I gotta take this. Real quick.
我很快回来
I'll be right back, okay?
告诉我点好消息 理查德
Give me some good news, Richard.
我求你了
I am begging you.
威尔 我可没啥好消息
Nah, I got nothing on that, Will.
但是 我之前一直在查看你的资产
But, I've been going through your finances
我想到了解决你资金问题
and I think I found a way for you to fix your money problems
还不用改变你生活方式的办法了
without you having to change your lifestyle.
跟我说说
Okay, talk to me.
我的想法是
My thought is,
你卖♥♥掉旧金山的房♥子
you sell the place in san francisco.
你现在不住在那了
You're not living there.
你甚至都没把它租出去
You're not even renting the place out.
你只需要卖♥♥掉它
All you have to do is sell,
你的资金问题就解决了
and your money problems are solved.
很简单 对吧
Easy fix, right?
是的 是很简单
Yeah. That's easy.
我可以把手放在你身上吗
May I lay my hands on you?
我想...可以
I...guess?
好的
Okey.
我只是要
I'm just going to
轻轻地给你按♥摩♥
gently massage you.
安迪 你能按♥摩♥下女神的脚吗
Andy, would you massage goddess's feet?
女神不允许我碰她
I'm not permited to touch goddess...
安迪 按助产师说的做
Aandy, do what doula says.
能让你有女神般的感觉
It would be my absolute honor
绝对是我的荣幸
to make you fell like the goddess
劳丽 在你怀孕期间
you deserve to be, Laurie,
你理应享受这种待遇
through out your pregnancy.
如果我不在这
And if I'm not here,
安迪会给你按♥摩♥
Andy will massage you,
安迪会照顾好你
and Andy will take care of you,
-安迪就是你的仆人 -仆人
- and Andy is your servant. - Servant?
安迪 去拿支票簿 给助产师付钱
Andy, get the check book.Pay the doula.
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表