剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my-- you clumsy idiot.
我可不想一个人养大四个孩子
I am not gonna raise four children by myself.
安迪 安迪
Andy! Andy!
快点 我们把...这个
Oh, quick--let's--just--
没事了 安迪
All right, Andy.
抱歉 菲欧娜
I am so sorry, Fiona.
没事 没关系 至少 你没被电死
Oh, no, it's all right. I mean, you're not dead.
A计划失败了 但我们可以执行B计划
Plan A was a disaster, but we'll get a plan B.
尽管我没准备B计划
I don't have a plan B.
但是你懂的 圣诞节嘛
But you know, it's Christmas.
我差点死了
I almost died.
这就是你瞎显摆的结果
That's what you get for trying to be a show off.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
好孩子
Good boy.
太漂亮了
Oh, it's so beautiful.
你回来啦
You're here!
我想让你过一个白色圣诞节
Look, I wanted to give you a white Christmas.
我想让你知道 不管威尔说什么
I wanted you to remember there's magic in Christmas,
圣诞节还是有奇迹的
no matter what Will says.
今晚见过威尔和他老爸之后
After seeing Will and his dad tonight,
我不需要圣诞老人 造雪机
I don't need Santa, or snow machines,
或是迷人的灯饰了
or fancy lights,
只要你陪着我就够了 妈妈
all I need is you, mom.
你就是我的圣诞奇迹
You are my Christmas.
我是你的圣诞奇迹
Oh, I'm your Christmas,
你也是我的圣诞奇迹 亲爱的
you're my Christmas, darling.
我猜你不想来杯蛋奶酒 是吧
I don't suppose you'd like to stay for some eggnog, would you?
实际上 菲欧娜 我想来点蛋奶酒
Actually, Fiona, I would love to stay for some eggnog.
如果你不介意
And if it's okay with you,
我想留下来一起庆祝圣诞节
I'd love to stay and celebrate Christmas, too.
我们也希望你加入
Oh, we'd love to have you.
-谢谢 -你们听到了吗 孩子们
- Thanks. - Do you hear that, kids?
这就是圣诞奇迹
It's a Christmas miracle,
威尔叔叔会和我们一起过圣诞
uncle Will's gonna spend Christmas with us.
愿主保佑我们 保佑每一个人
God bless us, every friggin' one.
还有 你能不能再起草份文件
In fact, could you draw up the papers,
我想把字签了 赶紧了结这闹心的官司
I wanna sign and just end this crazy lawsuit and settle.
太晚了 蠢货
It's too late, dummy,
跟踪狂史黛西把和解文件撤回了
stalker Stacey withdrew the offer.
我们得上法庭了
We're going to trial.
你可能会输得一无所有 威尔
You could lose everything, Will.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
真糟糕 好吧
That sucks. Okay, wow.
好吧 无所谓 知道吗
All right, well, who cares, you know?
我们都在这里 我们本可以独自度过圣诞
We're here. We could've all spent Christmas on our own,
但我们选择与大家一起
but we have chosen each other.
我想这就是庆祝的原因
I think that's cause for celebration.
好吧 让我们摞在一起
All right, so let's bring it in.
我不确定这是不是庆祝圣诞的方式
I'm not sure this is a Christmas thing,
看起来更像庆祝体育比赛的 但是
it's more of a sports thing, but--
等等 是「逃亡的雪橇」
Wait, that's Runaway Sleigh.
天啊 威尔
My God, Will.
太棒了 四倍造雪量
Yes, quadruple output!
*要不要坐我的逃亡雪橇*
*Won't you ride in my runaway sleigh*
*爱咬人的麋鹿认识路*
*The reindeer might be biting but they seem to know the way*
*驮着礼物飞奔在天际*
*And we can fly these presents to the good girls and the boys*
*开开心心过圣诞*
*And we'll all have a Merry Christmas*
*开开心心过圣诞*
*And we'll all have a Merry Christmas*
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表