剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
to draw those who are connected.
吸引那些有关联的人
Wrest them from their slumber.
把他们从睡梦中叫醒
I harness the power of this site
我收集这里的能量
to draw those who are connected.
吸引那些有关联的人
Wrest them from their slumber and carry them forth.
把他们从睡梦中叫醒 让他们前来
I harness the power of this site to draw those who are connected.
我收集这里的能量吸引那些有关联的人
Wrest them from their slumber and carry them forth.
把他们从睡梦中叫醒 让他们前来
Wrest them from their slumber and carry them forth.
把他们从睡梦中叫醒 让他们前来
I harness the power of this site...
我收集这里的能量
I'm so sorry. We... We don't know what's wrong with her.
抱歉 我们不知道她怎么了
It's okay. I just heard the front door.
没事 我只是听到前门的声音
Where is Em?
艾米丽呢
Shepherd my guiding spirits
引导我的灵魂
and bind me to the person in my thoughts.
把我和我思想中的人联♥系♥起来
Rebecca.
丽贝卡
Honey.
宝贝
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
No.
不
It's Diana who needs help.
需要帮助的是戴安娜
We're trying to understand the book.
我们想要读懂这本书
She's connected to it somehow.
她跟这本书有连接
Understand this.
你要明白
There will be dark times and great losses.
将会有黑暗的时期和巨大的损失
But the book will change everything.
但这本书会改变一切
Rebecca. Once it's completed,
丽贝卡 一旦完整
the book is going to reveal itself.
这本书将会自己浮出水面
But we only have this page. How do we complete it?
但我们只有这一页 如何完整
Where are the other pages?
其他的页数呢
You're in danger. He wants the page.
你有危险 他想要你那一页
Bring it back. Never.
拿回来 做梦
Give me... the page.
把书页给我
Go to hell!
去死吧
You are so consumed with power and greed.
你被能量和贪婪吞噬了
You lost your soul to the darkness.
你的灵魂已经迷失在黑暗中
Surrender the page.
把书页交出来
I've searched the house. She's not here.
家里都找过了 她不在
She's taken what she needs. I know where she's gone.
她拿了需要的东西 我知道她去哪了
Can you sense her?
你能感觉到她吗
There's someone else close by.
附近有人来了
A powerful creature.
强大的生物
Protect the baby.
保护好孩子
I am not afraid of you, Peter.
我不怕你 彼得
I will always fight for Diana. She will always come first.
我永远会为戴安娜而战 她永远是第一位的
She abandoned you. She will be back!
她抛弃了你 她会回来的
She will be more powerful than you can imagine.
她会变得无比强大
The page!
给我
Diana will unite all creatures
戴安娜会联合所有生物
against bigots like you.
对抗你这种人
And she will avenge me!
她会替我复仇的
You threatened my friends.
你威胁我的朋友
And now you dare to come here, to my territory.
现在你还敢来我的地盘
The witches belong to me.
巫师们是属于我的
Young bucks should never break from the herd.
年轻的雄鹿永远不应该离开兽群
Now, you pay the price.
现在你要付出代价了
This is de Clermont land.
这是克莱蒙特家的土地
Em! Em!
艾米丽
Kill me here...
在这里杀掉我
and you'll start a war that you have no hope winning.
你会引发一场赢不了的战争
You wouldn't dare!
你不敢的
Sleep now.
睡吧
Em!
艾米丽
Em!
艾米丽
Em, wake up.
艾米丽 醒醒啊
Wake up, please!
求你 醒醒
Em, wake up.
艾米丽 醒醒
Thank you for sharing this world with me.
感谢你跟我分享这个世界
I'm glad I got to know Matthew Roydon.
我很幸运 认识了马修·罗伊登
I've had so many roles in my life.
我的生命中有很多角色
But to be a husband and a father again...
但我只想再次成为
that's all I've ever wanted.
一个丈夫和一个父亲
Endings and beginnings.
结束也是新的开始
Let's go meet our future.
我们去往未来吧
Come on. Come on, Em.
艾米 不要啊
Please. Please.
求你了
Come on, darling.
醒醒啊 亲爱的
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表