剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
A lock of your hair, a symbol of your maidenhood.
取你的一缕头发 象征你的贞洁
Yes.
好
Money, a symbol of your worth.
钱币 象征你的价值
Artemis Agrotera,
阿尔忒弥斯·阿格罗忒拉
renowned huntress,
著名的女猎手
I beseech you to hold this child, Diana, in your hand.
我恳求你把这孩子戴安娜捧在手心
Artemis Lycaea,
阿尔忒弥斯·莱凯亚
lady of the wolves, protect her in every way.
狼之女 从各方面保护她
Artemis Phosphorus,
阿尔忒弥斯·弗斯弗洛斯
show her the light of your wisdom
当她陷入黑暗
when she is in darkness.
用你的智慧为她照亮
And Artemis Upis,
还有阿尔忒弥斯·乌皮斯
watch over your namesake
照看好与你同名的她
during her journey
让她在世间
in this Earth.
一路顺遂
Yes. Now.
好 放吧
Artemis has accepted your gifts.
阿尔忒弥斯接受了你的礼物
We can go.
我们可以走了
We have a wedding to prepare for.
有婚礼要筹备
So I guess we're getting married.
看来我们要结婚了
We don't have to do what he says.
我们不用按他说的去做
What if I wanted to?
如果我想结婚呢
You'd really marry me after everything you've learned?
在你了解了一切之后 真的会想嫁给我
If you ask nicely.
如果你好好求婚的话
Diana Bishop, my love, will you marry me?
戴安娜·毕肖普 我的爱人 你愿意嫁给我吗
Of course I will.
我当然愿意
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
I found it
这是我在
on a battlefield during the vampire wars.
吸血鬼战争的战场上找到的
Oh, it's a flash of blue.
当时蓝♥光♥一闪
It caught my eye. It lay in a shaft of sunlight.
被我看到了 它刚好在一道阳光下
As I bent down to retrieve it,
我弯腰去捡时
this volume of arrows carved the air
一大♥波♥弓箭破空而来
just inches above my head.
擦着我的头顶飞了过去
This fibula may well have saved my life.
这个胸针算是救过我的命
And now I bequeath its good fortune...
现在我把这种好运
...to you.
赠予你
I'd like you to wear it in the ceremony.
希望你在典礼上能戴着它
Thank you, Father.
谢谢你 父亲
Welcome.
不客气
My darling, you are so beautiful.
亲爱的 你好美
I, Matthew, give my body to you, Diana,
我 马修 把身体交予你 戴安娜
in faithful matrimony...
缔结忠诚的婚姻
And I receive it.
我接受
I, Diana, give my body to you, Matthew.
我 戴安娜 把身体交予你 马修
And I receive it.
我接受
Merci.
谢谢
Merci.
谢谢
I believe the first dance belongs to me.
第一支舞应该是要跟我跳的
My daughter.
我的女儿
How will you keep us a secret when Ysabeau returns?
伊莎布回来的时候你要怎么隐瞒我俩的关系
Instructions have been issued now.
指令已经传下去了
If anyone talks, they will find their tongues confiscated.
谁泄露了消息就要割舌头
She cannot and will not learn of this.
她不能也不会知道
But I do wish Ysabeau could be here
但我很希望伊莎布能在这里
to see Matthew's happiness.
看到马修这么幸福
One day, I'll tell her everything.
有一天我会告诉她一切
Ysabeau would scarce to believe it.
伊莎布不会相信的
Married with Philippe's blessing.
在菲利普的祝福下完婚了
And his insistence.
还是在他的坚持下
Don't tell him, but you're a much better dancer.
你比他跳得好多了 这话别告诉他
Don't rush.
别急
Did that belong to Lucas? Yes.
这是卢卡斯的吗 对
I carved it for him.
我给他雕的
I never could get the tail right.
尾巴总是雕不好
I bet you were an amazing father.
你肯定是个好父亲
Lucas gave me purpose
卢卡斯给了我目标
and he ignited the love I'd have never known.
点燃了一种我从不知道存在的爱
Hmm. I've seen a glimpse of that with Jack.
在杰克那里我看到过一丝迹象
I'm sorry we won't have children of our own.
我很抱歉 我们不会有自己的孩子
I'd like to leave you a family.
我想给你留下一个家庭
You are all I need.
我有你就够了
But in 60, 70 years, I'll be gone
但再过六七十年 我就死了
and you will live on for centuries,
而你可以活几百年
maybe millennia.
也许几千年
Diana.
戴安娜
The women in this family
这个家族中的女人
manage their own finances.
掌管自己的钱财
Thank you.
谢谢
This ring
这戒指
was Ysabeau's message to me.
是伊莎布给我传的话
A seal of her approval.
代表她认可的印♥章♥
Here, wear this.
给 戴上这个
And I will be with you always.
我永远与你同在
As you will always be in my heart.
正如你永远在我心里
My daughter.
我的女儿
I will ride with you to the edge of the estate.
我送你到领地边界
Matthew.
马修
You have found a woman who is worthy of you.
你找到了一个配得上你的女人
With enough courage and hope to spare.
充满勇气和希望
Yes, I know.
对 我知道
And know this.
那也记住这一点
You are equally worthy of her.
你同样配得上她
So stop regretting your life,
所以别再悔恨了
and start living it.
开始新生活吧
And there is one more matter
还有一件事
to be put to rest before you leave.
在你走之前需要了结
Whatever happens between the two of us in the future...
不管未来我们之间发生了什么
...I forgive you.
我都原谅你
Now, go...
好了 去吧
...my son.
我的儿子
Thank you, Father.
谢谢你 父亲
Go on now.
走吧
My dearest Ysabeau,
我最亲爱的伊莎布
at last, I am able to find words
我终于找到了合适的词句
to straddle the centuries that separate us.
可以跨越我们之间相隔的几百年
The language has eluded me until now
在此之前迟迟无法动笔
for I have struggled to accept my mortality.
是因为我无法接受自己有一天会死去
But today, I have finally found the inspiration,
但今天 我终于找到了灵感
for I am at peace,
因为我内心平和
and I am no longer afraid of my fate,
不再害怕自己的命运
for fate retains the power to surprise us.
因为命运总让人出乎意料
Our son is happy at last.
我们的儿子终于获得了幸福
Mated to a woman who walks in the footsteps of the goddess.
娶了一个宛如女神的女子
They journey now to Bohemia
他们现在正去往波西米亚
in search of The Book of Life.
寻找生命之书
And I fear there are difficult times ahead.
恐怕前路时事艰难
And that I trust they will return to you
我相信他们会回到你身边
and that together you will forge a bold new future
你们将合力为我们家族打造出
for our family.
崭新的未来
This is my final message to you, my love.
这是我给你的最后一封信 我的爱人
I know now that there shall come a day
我现在知道 有一天
when we will be parted.
我们会分开
But until then, as in the afterlife,
但在那之前 一如在来世
I will hold you in my heart.
你永在我心中
His Imperial Majesty Rudolf II tires of Elizabeth's ambassadors.
鲁道夫二世陛下厌倦了伊丽莎白的使臣们
I would speak with her subject, Edward Kelly.
我来找她的臣民 爱德华·凯利
I know what you are, vampire.
我知道你是什么 吸血鬼
Rudolf thinks the book is key to creating the philosopher's stone.
鲁道夫认为书对锻造贤者之石至关重要
He won't let Kelly take it.
他不让凯利碰它
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表