剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Rudolf has been nothing but kind to me.
鲁道夫一直对我很好
We can trust Loew. I'm sure of it.
我们可以相信勒夫 这点我很肯定
Matthew, son of Philippe.
马修 飞利普的儿子
Please.
请进
Thank you.
谢谢
A witch, a vampire and a Jew, meeting in secret.
一个女巫 一个吸血鬼和一个犹太人 私下会面
It would set Christian tongues wagging for miles around.
这可会让基♥督♥徒们议论纷纷
I noticed a yellow circle.
我看到了一个黄色的圆圈
Men fear what they do not see more than what they do.
人们害怕他们看不见的东西 而不是他们的所作所为
The Emperor is convinced my people hoard secret magics.
皇帝深信我的人♥民♥掌握神秘魔法
Rudolf brought you here to study a book, didn't he?
鲁道夫带你来这里研究一本书 是吗
Your husband believes that is a dangerous question to ask.
你丈夫认为这个问题很危险
One should find wholeness in a marriage, Matthew.
一个人应该在婚姻中找寻圆♥满♥ 马修
But it should never become a prison.
但婚姻不应成为监牢
Let us be honest with each other, Maharal.
我们就明说吧 拉比
We are looking for a very particular alchemical book.
我们在找一本非常特别的炼金术书
I knew as soon as I saw it,
我一看到就认出来了
I was not the one God has chosen to read it.
我不是上帝选中来解读它的人
Perhaps you are, Frau Roydon?
也许你是 罗伊登夫人
Rabbi, how did you convince Rudolf to let you see it?
拉比 你是怎么说服鲁道夫让你看那本书的
He convinced himself,
他自己说服的自己
imagining I would succeed where others had failed.
指望我能做到其他人做不到的事情
He will be furious when I cannot.
要是我做不到 他会非常生气的
Why not just tell him?
为什么不直接告诉他
Frau Roydon, to disappoint the Emperor is dangerous.
罗伊登夫人 让陛下失望是件很危险的事
But to refuse him could be deadly.
但拒绝他很可能就会致命
No, I'm done.
我不跟了
Jack, you cheaters won again.
杰克 你这小骗子又赢了
A letter came.
有来信
Oh, yes. For Mistress Roydon.
是的 给罗伊登小姐的
It's a summons to a pheasant hunt.
是打野鸡的传票
With the Emperor. Can I come?
和陛下一起 我能去吗
Give them a moment to talk, Jack. Come on.
让他们单独聊聊 杰克 过来
This has gone too far.
这太过分了
Kelley won't bring us the Book. We need to go through Rudolf.
凯利不会把书给我们的 我们得通过鲁道夫拿
He let Rabbi Loew read it. And when the Rabbi fails...
他让勒夫拉比解读的 而当拉比解读失败
Rudolf will imprison you like Kelley, or worse.
鲁道夫也会把你像凯利一样关起来 也许更糟
But I can read it.
但是我能解读
All I have to do is convince Rudolf to let me try.
我要做的就是说服鲁道夫让我试一下
And what then? He won't give up the Book.
之后呢 他不会放弃那本书的
He will lock you away with it. His new curiosity.
他会把你关起来的 成为他的新玩物
You just don't like the way he's around me.
你就是看不惯他在我身边的样子
You have to trust me. This is not a matter of trust.
你得相信我 这不是相信不相信的问题
Then let me try! What other plan do you have?
那就让我试试 要不然你还有别的办法吗
I've got one.
我有个想法
Both of you join the Emperor's hunt.
你们两个都去参加皇帝的狩猎
I think I can get into the kunstkammer annex.
我能进到昆斯卡默
The Book must be in there somewhere.
那本书肯定在那里的某个地方
If I can steal it, we can all get out of here
如果我能偷出来 那我们就都能在鲁道夫
before Rudolf even knows it's gone.
未察觉书遗失之前 离开这里
And what are the Queen's interests? We need Kelley.
那女王那边怎么办 我们需要凯利
Without the Book,
没了那本书
Rudolf won't have any use for poor Edward.
鲁道夫留爱德华也没用
Strange.
奇怪
I only required Frau Roydon's presence. Not yours.
我只邀请罗伊登夫人一人出席 而不是两人一起
My apologies.
恕我无礼
I simply cannot resist falconry.
我就是无法对猎鹰说不
Then I suppose we must find you an appropriate bird.
看来我们得给你找一只合适的鸟
Artemis, as the Greeks called Diana.
阿耳忒弥斯 希腊语里戴安娜的意思
I cannot say which of you I should rather hunt with.
我不知道该跟你们中的哪一个去打猎
Artemis will be mine, Matthaus.
阿耳忒弥斯归我了 马特乌斯
Sarka will be your bird.
萨尔卡 这只鸟归你
So, she's a warrior then. Yes.
看来她是名战士 是的
During the Maiden's War, Sarka destroyed an entire battalion
在少女之战中,萨尔卡独自摧毁了
by herself.
整个营
You flatter me, Your Majesty.
真是受宠若惊 陛下
Success in the hunt relies on the skill of the falconer,
狩猎成功与否取决于猎鹰者的技巧
not the wiles of his bird, Matthaus.
而不是靠他的猎鹰 马特乌斯
Play nice.
好好表现
Well done, Your Majesty.
干得漂亮 陛下
Has Rabbi Loew looked at the book I gave you yet?
勒夫拉比看过那本我给你的书了吗
The rabbi has been busy.
拉比最近很忙
With other books?
忙着看其他书
I fear the Rabbi's learning has been somewhat exaggerated.
我觉得拉比的学识被夸大了
Ask no more about him or his books.
别再问他和他的书了
You have been slow to loose Sarka, Matthaus.
你把萨尔卡放的太晚了 马特乌斯
Afraid to let your bird fly free,
不想让你的鸟儿自♥由♥飞翔
lest she find a more comfortable place to roost?
怕她找到更舒适的栖息地吗
I have some experience with alchemical texts myself.
我自己对炼金术的书也有些经验
Yes, you are an intriguing case, Frau Roydon.
你这个人挺有意思的 罗伊登夫人
An alchemist and a witch, and supposedly married to a vampire.
既是炼金术士又是一个女巫 还嫁给了一个吸血鬼
Don't you find his touch a little cold?
你不觉得他的抚摸有点冷吗
You jest, Your Majesty.
您在开玩笑 陛下
Do you not sometimes wish for something warmer in your bed?
你就没想过 床上有暖和点的东西更好吗
Release!
放手
You broke my bird!
你把我的鸟弄伤了
Your Majesty, my husband... Begone!
陛下 我丈夫 滚
You have abused my kindness monstrously.
你滥用了我的仁慈
Agents! Spies! I want you gone from my lands!
特工 间谍 我要你们离开我的土地
The Book wasn't there, but I found something else.
书没在那 但我找到了其他的东西
Rudolf's secret collection.
鲁道夫的秘密收藏
That hand belonged to a witch.
这是一只女巫的手
It was in a box with a necklace of wearh teeth.
被放在一个盒子里 还有一条牙齿穿成的项链
The preserved brain of some poor demon... Bits of creatures.
一些可怜的恶魔的大脑 一些生物的碎片
That's it. We leave tonight.
够了 我们今晚离开
What about the Book? Enough of the Book!
书怎么办 别再提书了
I'll...
我出
If you're angry at me, just say it.
如果你生我的气 说出来
You are never to see him again. Don't fake, Matthew!
你再也见不到他了 别装了 马修
Why don't you trust me?
你为什么就不信我呢
You don't understand. I don't trust myself.
你不明白 我不信任的是我自己
Then let me speak to Rudolf alone.
那让我跟鲁道夫单独谈谈
I cannot!
我做不到
I cannot...
我做不到
I can smell him on you.
我能在你身上闻到他的味道
This is why I lied to you. This is what mating is.
这是我骗你的原因 这就是交♥配♥的本质
An unspeakable urge to possess you, body and soul.
是种无法形容的欲望 想要完全占有你身心
The rage that feeds on it.
愤怒以它为食
It's all right, Matthew.
没事的 马修
You have never seen what it makes me do.
你从没见过它让我做了什么
You won't hurt me.
你不会伤到我的
No! Not you.
不 不会伤你
For you.
会为了你而伤别人
I would wade through the blood of kings,
我会蹚过国王
queens and emperors. I would stop at nothing
女王以及帝国皇帝的鲜血 我会不惜一切代价
to prevent that from happening to you.
阻止这一切在你身上发生
Matthew...
马修
We're still talking.
我们还没谈完
Let me go...
让我走
You are not defined by the worst things you have done.
你曾做过的最坏的事情 并不能定义你这个人
You are my husband.
你是我的丈夫
And the most brilliant man I know.
是我所知最聪明的人
You are kind.
你人又好
And gentle.
又温柔
Come back to me.
回到我身边来
You are Matthew de Clermont.
你是马修·克莱蒙特
And stronger than this.
比这还要强大
The Emperor sends his apologies
皇帝派人来致歉
and summons you both to view the kunstkammer.
并传唤你们两个去参观昆斯卡默
We have to go.
我们得去
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表