剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
You are greatly depended on, of course.
我们当然很看重你
Question this Tom Caldwell at the Tower.
去塔楼审问一下这个汤姆·考德威尔
Find out what the witches are plotting.
看看女巫们在策划什么
Extract a confession by any means necessary.
用任何必要的手段逼他招供
Yes, My Lord.
好的 阁下
Master Roydon. Welcome back to London.
罗伊登老爷 欢迎回到伦敦
I suggest you stay where you are. What do you want?
不要再往前走了 你们想怎样
I've a message from Father Hubbard.
我是替哈伯德神父传话的
Well, deliver it. He wants to see you.
说吧 他想见你
You can tell Hubbard I'll visit when it's convenient.
告诉哈伯德 等我方便了就去
You'll visit tonight. Before the clock tolls 7:00.
你今晚就去 7点敲钟之前
Bring your witch.
带上你的女巫
Send for Kit. Tell him a summons came.
去找基特 告诉他有人召唤了
From Father Hubbard.
是哈伯德神父
At once, Master Roydon. Diana?
好的 罗伊登老爷 戴安娜
Andrew Hubbard is a vampire
安德鲁·哈伯德是
who rules over the city of London.
统治伦敦的吸血鬼
How did the city become his?
这城市怎么变成他的了
Well... The Black Death arrived in 1348.
黑死病在1348年到来
If you weren't already dead, you were trying to flee the city.
如果没死 也急着逃离了
Except for one man,
除了一个人
a priest named Father Hubbard. Now...
一个叫做哈伯德神父的牧师
He cared for the sick until he finally succumbed to the illness.
他照顾病人 直到他最后死于疾病
At which point, he dug himself a grave
期间 他自掘了坟墓
and climbed in "to wait for God."
爬进去等待上帝的降临
When he climbed out again, he prophesied divine resurrection.
等他再爬出来的时候 他预言了神的复活
Someone made him a vampire. No one claimed to.
有人把他变成吸血鬼了 但没人肯承认
So, the creatures believed his story
所以他故事里面的说法是
and, from then until now, he gathers up and helps the lost souls of the city.
从那时到现在 他聚集并帮助了城市中迷失的灵魂
That sounds noble. Hubbard controls them too.
感觉很高尚啊 哈伯德也控制他们的
Or at least tries to.
或者至少说想要控制
Under no circumstances are you to let him taste your blood.
在任何情况下你都不能让他尝你的血
Why would I?
我♥干♥嘛要让他
Because it's part of his ritual of adoption.
因为这是他的领养仪式的一部分
He believes that it reveals the content of their souls.
他相信这可以揭示灵魂的内容
But reveals their secrets too? Yes.
但也可以揭示秘密吗 是的
Promise me.
答应我
Yes. Matthew, why didn't you tell me this?
好的马修 你干嘛没告诉我
There is a treaty between Hubbard and the De Clermont family.
哈伯德和克莱蒙特家族有个条约
He stays out of our way, and we stay out of his.
井水不犯河水
But I fall outside your diplomatic immunity, is that it?
但我不在你的外交豁免权范围内 是吗
It's one of the perils of being a timespinner.
这是时光行者的危险之一
You know the future, but forget the past.
你知道了未来 却忘记了过去
You would better re-inhabit your old life, my friend.
朋友 你最好在你被弄死之前
Before you get yourself killed.
重新过你以前的生活
Father, I give my blood willingly,
神父 我自愿献上我的血
that God may know my heart.
以便上帝知晓我的心意
I accept your gift
我接受你的馈赠
and vow to protect you as my child.
誓死将你当视如己出一般保护你
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
Now, greet your kin.
起来吧
You're late.
你来晚了
We have a problem.
出事了
We have several.
好几件事
You have your hands upon someone who doesn't belong to you.
你碰了一个不属于你的人
And if you don't step back, I'll tear this day to pieces...
如果你还不后退 那么我就要
Hubbard.
哈伯德
Leave us.
出去吧
Monsieur de Clermont, I permit your presence because
克莱蒙特先生 我允许你出现
of my treaty with your father, Philippe.
是因为我和你父亲飞利浦之间的条约
But you flout our customs.
但你无视了我们的传统
Allow this witch to roam.
让这个女巫在这里闲逛
Then there's the marks.
还有咬痕
Relationship between a witch and a wearh is sin enough.
女巫和的吸血鬼的关系就足够罪恶了
But this...
但这样更甚
If the witches find you took blood without consent,
如果女巫发现了你未经同意就吸她血
you will be put to death.
你会被处死的
If she gave it willingly,
如果她是自愿的
then she will be cast out of England.
她会被驱逐出英国的
Oh, fear not.
但不用担心
Once you are family, I will protect you.
一旦你成为家人 我会保护你的
I do not answer to you, nor does Diana.
我不听命于你 戴安娜也不
Tell your flock she belongs to you,
如果你能满意点 就告诉你的人
if it brings you comfort,
她是属于你的
but you won't have her blood.
但你不能吸她的血
Then we are at an impasse.
那就陷入僵局了
I fed Matthew willingly, Father. Diana.
我是自愿给马修吸血的 神父 戴安娜
Carry on.
继续说
Matthew was dying.
马修要死了
I forced him to take my blood in order to save his life.
为了救他 我强迫他吸我的血
And...
那
He did so unwillingly?
他是不愿意的吗
It was my decision. And I would make it again.
这是我的决定 再来一次我也愿意
Yes...
好
God accepts your act of mercy.
上次接受你的善行
But know this,
但你要知道
nothing happens in London without my blessing.
没有我的祝福 伦敦不能发生什么的
God is watching you both.
上帝会看着你俩的
Diana.
戴安娜
I was buying us time. That was reckless.
我是在争取时间 你太草率了
But...
但是
...also brilliant.
也很厉害
Let's get you home.
送你回家吧
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Is God listening?
上帝在听吗
I never know.
我不知道
Do you know, in all the madness of the arrival,
你知道吗 在疯狂的降临中
I missed All Soul's Day.
我最怀念全灵日
Let us have fun.
狂欢吧
You've forgotten the other side of Matthew Roydon.
你已经忘记马修·罗伊登的另一面了
Let me guess.
我猜猜
You still require a loan.
你还要借钱是吧
I need to talk to her. Alone.
我要单独跟她谈谈
Mistress Norman. Please...
诺曼女士 拜托你
It was wrong to force you to our home.
我不该逼你来我们家
But I need you.
但我需要你
I invite you to come. Master Roydon is out.
我邀请你来 罗伊登老爷出去了
Get the contents of this egg
不要用你的手
into that bowl without using your hands.
把鸡蛋里的东西放到碗里
Can we do a different one? I don't know that spell.
能换一个吗 我不知道这个咒语
If your power is too weak, then no witch can help you.
如果你的能力太弱 那哪个女巫也帮不了你
Magic is desire made real.
咒语
I'll speak to Goody Alsop.
我会找古迪·奥尔索普的
She's your head of coven?
她是你们女巫集♥会♥的首领吗
She is England's most powerful witch.
她是英国最强大的女巫
Yes. Please.
好的 请吧
Matthew? I give up ever so gracefully.
马修 我弃牌
Hm. It's just you and I. Indeed.
就剩咱俩了 没错
The shirt off his back.
玩儿真的了
Voila. Fair bet.
请看 很公平
Very well. Oh, a raise.
很好 加注了
A big raise.
加很大
I have nothing left.
我不剩了
Your earring, if you please. Oh, Kit.
耳环也压上吧 基特
I mean, it's a thing of beauty.
太美了
Fine hand! Good hand, Kit.
手气真好啊 基特
You are a cheater. I find that very offensive.
你出老千 你太侮辱我了
Gift? I chose it especially.
送你了 我特意选的
How very thoughtful.
真是贴心啊
Good evening, gentlemen.
晚安了 先生们
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表