剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Have I done something wrong?
我是做错什么了吗
Tell me. What was I doing out of London?
告诉我 我在伦敦之外干什么呢
This is a test.
这是考验
They're not concerns,
这不重要
but leaking of information, chatter in the ranks.
但是泄露信息 在组织中闲聊的话
I 'd never talk, I swear it.
我从没说过 我发誓
I know. I know, William.
我知道 威廉
But you were always a very good listener.
你一直都是很好的倾听者
Word was
听说
they sent you up north to Berwick.
他们让你北上去了贝里克郡
The Scottish king's got his hands full
苏格兰国王忙着
rounding up witches.
召集女巫呢
I heard they had you
我听说他们让你
keeping him focused on his own affairs instead of...
提点他去做好自己的分内之事 不要插手
Well, you know...
你懂的
What we're doing down here.
我们在这里做的事情
I do.
没错
Go on.
继续
Leave us.
出去吧
So it's true.
所以是真的了
Explain yourself. Forgive me, Lord Burghley,
解释一下吧 请原谅我 伯利阁下
but you asked me to stay in Berwick only until my errand was concluded.
但您说我的事情办完了 就可以从贝里克郡回来
Your errand was not a short-term endeavor.
你的事情不是短期就能办完的
The seeds of chaos are sown.
混乱的种子已经播下
The Scottish courts are in disarray. The witches are divided.
苏格兰法♥院♥一片混乱 女巫们意见不一
If they're not in hiding, then they're up in arms against the king.
如果他们没有躲起来 那他们一定是起来反抗国王了
To tarry longer would have risked detection.
再耽搁下去会有被发现的危险
Unless, of course, your intention was to have me discovered.
当然 除非您的目的就是让我暴露
All right.
好
We shall see how this chaos of yours plays out.
那就看看你的混乱能有什么结果吧
Very well.
很好
Oh, and Roydon.
对了 罗伊登
I'll have further use for you now that you're home.
既然你回来了 我对你还有其他安排
Your methods of persuasion have been sorely missed.
你的劝说方式不可或缺
No slipping away without my leave. Understood?
没有我的允许不要再溜走了 明白吗
Of course, my lord.
当然 阁下
Matthew.
马修
The royal seal.
皇家密函
"My trusty shadow..."
我信任的暗影
Oh, Matthew.
马修
I hope I wasn't unwise to place my trust in you.
希望我对你的信任没有犯蠢
You weren't.
不是的
I already knew he was Catholic. He told me.
我已经知道他是天主教♥徒♥了 他告诉过我
Well, if you'd bewitched him,
如果你给他施了法
he'd tell you anything.
他会告诉你一切
Listen to my heartbeat, Francoise.
你听我的心跳 弗朗索瓦丝
I will not tell a soul what I've seen up here. I promise.
我保证 这里看到的东西不会告诉任何人的
I suspected that he was a spy.
我曾怀疑他是间谍
I just, I hadn't put it together until now.
只是到现在我才联♥系♥到一起
He's identifying Catholics.
他承认了是天主教♥徒♥
Betraying his own people, his faith.
背叛了他的人♥民♥ 他的信仰
Yes.
是的
He is.
确实
Diana?
戴安娜
You look...
你看着有点
I don't know.
我也说不好
Older.
老了
Well,
这
that's a first.
还是第一次
How did it go? He remains convinced for now, I think.
怎么样 我觉得他暂时相信了
Why do you do it?
你干嘛要这样
Because it is my duty.
因为这是我的使命
To your father.
对你父亲的使命
I was wondering when he'd come up.
我很好奇他什么时候会出现
He is in France. We won't encounter him.
他在法国 我们碰不到他的
Come to bed.
来睡觉吧
What?
怎么了
There's nothing more to say that you haven't already discovered.
你都发现了 还有什么要说的
My father needed a spy in the English court.
我父亲在英国法庭需要一个间谍
I fulfilled that need and I did it very well.
我完成了这个任务 而且完成得很好
Until now, apparently.
显然 现在不是了
Not even Philippe de Clermont thought
就算是飞利浦·克莱蒙特 也没有考虑到
to factor in time travel when he gave his orders.
他下达命令时的时间旅行
But he knew you were Catholic when he sent you here.
但他派你来的时候就知道你是天主教♥徒♥了
Of course.
当然
What... Come to bed.
什么 上♥床♥睡觉吧
Please.
来吧
You're the only thing that makes sense here.
你是我在此唯一的意义
Master Roydon. The witch you were seeking.
罗伊登老爷 这是您在找的女巫
Mistress. Wearh.
夫人 异类
This woman is under my protection.
这女人受我保护
She's without family and in need of your assistance.
她没有家人 需要你的协助
She shows signs of being a witch.
她有女巫特征
We shall see.
我来看看
As I suspected, she is no witch.
正如我所怀疑的 她不是女巫
Do not play games. Truth. Now.
别耍花招 说真话 马上
You sought my opinion, wearh, Now you have it.
你不是问我的意见吗 这就是我的判断
I think you do sense that I have power.
你应该感觉到了我的神力
Please. My magic led me to you, I am sure.
拜托了 我的魔力指引我找到你 我能肯定
There must be some other way that you can test my ability.
你肯定有别的方法可以测试我的能力
Consider your answer.
再考虑一下
You do not want me for an enemy.
与我为敌 对你没好处
A true witch can unravel the ties that bind the order of things.
真正的女巫能破解世间的秩序和规则
She can relight a flame
她能重燃火焰
and stop a bell from ringing.
让铃♥声♥停止
Well, go on.
来吧
Try again, Diana.
再试一次 戴安娜
I saw her lighting candles only days ago.
我几天前刚见过她点蜡烛
There now. It is as I told you.
看见没 如我所言
Wait.
等等
Let me try again.
让我再试一次
Diana, stop.
戴安娜 停下
Enough.
够了
You can keep your money. I will have no part of this.
钱不用给我了 我不想掺和这事
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你
I don't know what that was,
我不知道刚才是怎么回事
but you must see, I need your help.
但你肯定能看出来 我需要你的帮助
It's power like yours, that's why they're hunting us in Scotland.
就是因为你这种能力 我们在苏格兰才被迫♥害♥
It's why even here, we have no peace
我们在这儿也不得安生
from men like your husband.
被你丈夫这样的人骚扰
Who else thinks we're married?
还有谁以为我们结婚了
Besides your friends and the servants.
除了你的朋友和仆人之外
Well, neighbors might have assumed. Why?
邻居可能也会这么想 怎么了
She called you my husband.
她说你是我丈夫
Move those fingers even a hair
你敢抬一根手指
and I'll have your ear, boy.
我就把你的耳朵割下来 小子
Matthew, he's a child.
马修 他只是个孩子
I ought to haul you in front of the bailiff, young man.
按理说我应该把你拖去警局的 年轻人
But you won't and neither will I.
但你不会这么做 我也不会
What's your name? Jack, milady.
你叫什么名字 杰克 夫人
Jack. That's a nice name.
杰克 这名字真好听
Where are your parents? Your family...
你父母呢 你的家人
I haven't any, milady.
我没有家人 夫人
Had you ever heard anything about me before today?
今天之前你有听说过关于我的流言吗
No matter how silly it may sound.
不管有多不堪 准你知无不言
They reckon you're a witch.
他们说你是女巫
I see.
原来如此
But you're not afraid.
但你并不害怕
No such thing as witches.
哪有女巫这种东西
I don't suppose you might know where the rumors started.
你不知道流言是怎么开始的吧
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表