剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
I am ready to learn the full nature of my power.
我准备好去了解我与生俱来的力量了
I need a community of witches to do that.
我需要女巫协会的帮助
We take pity on you, Mistress.
我们很同情你 夫人
To be spellbound is a grave thing.
被下咒了是很可怕的事情
But another city may be a better place to help you.
但是其他城市可能是帮助你的好去处
No.
不
No. I am meant to be here.
不 我命中注定要到这里
Mistress Norman, you have concerns.
诺曼夫人 你有同情心
I, too, take pity on Mistress Roydon,
我也很同情罗伊登夫人
but training her could threaten the safety of our fellow witches.
但是训练她会威胁到我们同族女巫的安全
How so, Mistress?
怎么会呢 夫人
She is married to a wearh, the known enemy of our people.
她嫁给了织咒人 我们族人的敌人
This is, sadly, true.
很不幸 这是事实
As we stand here today, one of our own is locked in The Tower
当我们今天站在这里的时候 我们的同伴被关在了塔里
with Master Roydon as inquisitor.
罗伊登老爷作为审判者
Mistress Roydon's soul is as clear to me as my own.
罗伊登夫人的灵魂和我一样干净
Forgive me, but it is not such an easy matter, Goody Alsop.
请原谅我 这不是简单的事 奥尔索普姑妈
If we are to help a witch who has allied herself with a wearh
如果我们帮助已经和织咒人结盟的女巫
over her own people, then we must be prepared
那我们必须做好
to make an enemy of Father Hubbard.
和神父哈伯德为敌的准备
My relationship is not a rejection of my people.
我不允许我们排斥同类
Dark times are coming.
黑暗时刻即将来临
A witch has long been prophesied to come to our aid.
很久以来 预言会有个女巫会来帮助我们
Diana is that witch.
戴安娜就是那个女巫
Forgive us, but how do we know that that is true?
恕我直言 我们怎么知道这是真的
I'm a time spinner. I have come from the future
我是时间穿梭者 我来自未来
in order to seek out a special teacher.
为了寻找一位特别的老师
I've seen The Book of Life with my own eyes.
我亲眼看到了生命之书
The first grimoire? Yes.
第一本魔法书 是的
I don't understand how my magic is connected to it,
我不明白我的魔法和它有什么关联
or my purpose once I've come into my power.
或者掌握了我的力量的目的
But I do know this...
但是我确实知道
My relationship to my magic,
我和我的魔法
to Matthew Roydon and to The Book of Life
和马修·罗伊登 生命之书
are woven together.
是有所关联的
One cannot exclude the other.
彼此不能排斥
The long awaited weaver is among us.
等待很久的织咒人到来了
This is not a test, Diana.
这不是测试 黛安娜
This is a welcome.
这是欢迎仪式
Fine day for an interrogation.
这是个审讯的好日子
What do you want, Hubbard?
你想要的什么 哈伯德
One of my children has been caught up in Cecil's web.
我的一个孩子卷入了塞西尔的网中
Tom Caldwell.
汤姆·考德威尔
Why should that concern me?
和我有什么关系
He's innocent.
他是无辜的
I think that's for the Crown to decide, don't you?
我觉得这应该由王室来决定 你不觉得吗
The Queen's trusted shadow can exert influence.
王后的亲信可以施加影响
Any influence I may have
我可以向你保证 我的任何影响力
won't be spent protecting your interests, I can assure you.
都不会用来保护你的利益
Good day.
再见
There would be benefit in our cooperating.
我们合作会有很多好处
We have a great deal in common, after all.
毕竟我们有很多共同点
Both men of faith.
我们都是有信仰的人
You're determined to protect Diana and me, Tom.
你要保护戴安娜和我 汤姆
Or should I ask Philippe de Clermont for assistance?
或者我应该寻求飞利浦·克莱门特的帮助
This has nothing to do with him, Andrew.
这和他没有任何关系 安德鲁
Let us hope so.
希望如此
Good day.
再见
Tangled mess!
一团糟
Hubbard expects me to free Thomas Caldwell,
哈伯德希望我放了托马斯·考德威尔
and Cecil, Cecil,
而塞西尔
demands that I extract a confession from him
塞西尔要求我逼他招供
and put him to death!
并处死他
Contact Philippe.
联♥系♥飞利浦
It can influence the situation in untold ways.
这能有数不清的方法来影响局势
No. If my father finds out about Diana,
不 如果我爸爸发现了戴安娜的事情
then everything will become undone. Everything!
那一切都白做了 每件事
Take my counsel.
听听我的劝告
Take my counsel.
听听我的劝告
Dampen Cecil's suspicions.
减弱塞西尔的疑心
Your prisoner will survive for how long?
你的犯人还能活多久
Two weeks?
两周
Three?
三周
Matthew Roydon is never cruel for sport.
马修·罗伊登从来都不是残忍♥的
Father Hubbard pleaded your case.
神父哈伯德为你辩护
But he is ruthlessly efficient.
但是他坚决无情
Do not impersonate Matthew Roydon.
不要模仿马修· 罗伊登
Become him.
要成为他
Master Roydon.
罗伊登大人
The Read will allow me to train.
理事会同意训练我了
Tom?
汤姆
He didn't suffer.
他没有受罪
You killed him out of mercy.
你残忍♥地杀了他
If I was truly merciful,
如果我真的仁慈
currently, he would be rowing himself down the Thames.
他现在就沿着泰晤士河划船了
He was innocent.
他是无辜的
There was no way, no path where Tom survived
汤姆不可能活下来
that I can keep you safe.
我是为了保证你的安全
He made no threat against me.
他对我没有任何威胁
Correct.
没错
We gather together to mourn Thomas Caldwell,
我们一起悼念托马斯·考德威尔
beloved member of our family.
我们挚爱的家庭成员
We keep him in our hearts.
我们永远铭记他
His life was cut short.
他的生命终止了
But our memories are long.
但是我们的记忆是永存的
France, sir?
法国吗 先生
Put this into the hand of Philippe de Clermont yourself.
亲自把这个送到菲利普·克莱蒙特手里
Explain yourself.
你自己解释
The witch refused to cooperate and became contemptuous.
女巫拒绝合作 态度很傲慢
I lost my temper.
我发了脾气
You snapped his neck!
你咬断了他的脖子
For which I beg your forgiveness.
对此我请求你的原谅
It is out of character.
这出乎意料了
Perhaps you have reason to side with the traitor,
也许你有理由和叛徒站在一起
to support the witches.
支持女巫们
My loyalty and devotion to the Queen are steadfast.
我对女王忠心耿耿
Something I will remind her of at once.
我会马上提醒她的
Her Majesty's in no humor to see you.
女王陛下没心情见你
I advise you to remember the punishment for traitors,
我建议你记住对叛徒的惩罚
human or creature.
不管是人还是生物
It looked like an uncontrolled feeding.
看起来像是失控了的的进食
Multiple bite marks. The body was torn apart.
多处咬痕 尸体被撕成碎片
I haven't seen anything like that in centuries.
几个世纪我都没见过这样的东西了
Her Majesty questions
女王陛下质疑
the trust she long placed in you, Master Roydon.
她长久以来对您的信任 罗伊登老爷
You look tired, Shadow, marriage does not suit you.
你看起来很累 暗影 婚姻不适合你
A weaver selects
织咒人选择
and shapes something new.
并创造新的东西
Just let the power move through you.
让力量穿过你的身体
You seek a specific text.
你寻找一本特定的书
An old book of alchemy in an unknown language.
一本用古老的语言写成的炼金术书
Dr. Dee does have such a book.
迪博士确实有这样一本书
Acquired from Emperor Rudolf.
从皇帝鲁道夫那里得到的
May I see it?
我能看看吗
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表