剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Dr. Diana Bishop.
戴安娜·毕肖普博士
She's a witch and a powerful one if her family's anything to go by.
一名女巫 即便是在家族之中 也能排得上名号♥
Professor Clairmont. You're a vampire.
克莱蒙特教授 你是吸血鬼
You're studying vampire genetics? Witches and daemons, too.
你们在研究吸血鬼遗传学吗 还研究女巫和恶魔
The work we're doing here proves the creatures are dying out.
我们的研究成果证明了物种正在灭绝
What about The Book of Life? Three pages were cut out.
那生命之书呢 有三页被人扯去了
You think 792 is gonna help you with your research?
你觉得792章手稿对你的研究有帮助是吗
What is the covenant? It forbids interspecies relationships.
什么契约 禁止跨种族恋爱
Your father set up the congregation to keep peace amongst the species.
你父亲组建圣会旨在维护物种之间的和平
Your brother has broken that peace.
你的兄弟打破了这份和平
Your power's extraordinary.
你法力无边
She needs to learn control.
她得学会控制
Do you think that you might just have time-warped?
你知不知道自己刚刚瞬移了
The witches will think that Diana has turned her back
巫盟会将戴安娜视作叛徒
on her own kind and they will come.
必将找上门来
What if we hide somewhere in time?
如果我们藏在某个时间点呢
There has to be somewhere I can learn about my magic.
必须得是我能学习魔法的地方
My father told me to give this to the one who has need of it.
我父亲说过 要我将此物送给需要之人
I lost that on All Souls' Night a very long time ago.
这是很久之前我在万灵节之夜输掉的
They know where you are. Go now.
他们知道你在哪 快跑
What is it, a cloaking spell?
这是障眼法
Peter, can you feel it?
皮特 你能感觉到吗
The magic she used.
她用的魔法
Whatever it is, it's a decoy.
管它呢 肯定是诱饵
She wants us chasing our tails. Oh, they were definitely here.
她想让我们白费力气 他俩肯定在这里
They were wearing these clothes just moments ago.
片刻之前 他们还穿着这些衣服
Why stop to change if they were in such a rush to escape?
如果要仓皇逃命 还换什么衣服
What if they were going somewhere
如果说他们去的地方
and they couldn't be seen in modern-day clothes?
不能穿现代风格的衣服呢
She's a timewalker. She's powerful enough.
她可是时光行者 而且法力无边
Where better to hide from us than in the past?
躲在过去 再合适不过了吧
Where better to look for The Book of Life.
在那里 更易于找寻生命之书
Wherever they are, they can't stay gone forever.
不管他们去了哪里 都不可能待一辈子
We'll wait.
我们等着就好
I'm very good at waiting.
守株待兔可是我的强项
She will come this year. I know it.
她今年会来 我知道
We have had the portents from the north.
北境已有预兆
I have watched the heavens.
我目睹过诸天之象
This is the All Hallows of the prophecy.
这是预言的万圣节
I know it.
绝不会错
She will arrive this night,
今晚她就会降临
our fearsome witch.
我们威震四方的女巫大人
Where are we?
我们在哪儿
Not where I had hoped.
反正跟我想的不一样
This way.
这边
You know this place? Oh, yes.
你知道这里 对
Very well.
非常熟悉
This house is never empty.
这房♥子一直有人住
Stay behind me.
跟在我身后
Who the hell are you?
你是谁啊
Matt. Stand down. She's with me.
马特 退下 她是我的人
She is a witch. I am sure of it.
她是女巫 一定没错
Master Roydon. We weren't expecting you for weeks yet.
罗伊登姥爷 没想到您会过来
Send for Raleigh. He is bewitched. Kit... Enough!
去叫罗利 他被女巫迷住了 基特 够了
Let me make this exceedingly clear.
我把话说清楚
I am perfectly well and in my right mind.
我没事 脑子也不糊涂
This is Diana.
这是戴安娜
And if you want to keep a tongue in your head,
如果你还想要舌头
you will speak of her with respect.
提到她的时候就放尊重点
She's here not as my guest, but as lady of the house.
她不是客人 而是这里的女主人
She is...
她是
She is my wife, Kit.
她是我妻子 基特
We should have arrived in the country.
我们应该定位在乡下的啊
Sixty miles off course.
偏了60英里
I wonder what I did wrong.
好奇自己哪里做错了
You say wrong, but look where we are.
你说自己做错了 但你放眼四周
You got the right year, the right night even.
年份没错 也刚好是晚上
You did it. Your wife did it.
你做到了 是你的妻子做到了
Mmm, I'm sorry about that. Kit can be extremely...
抱歉 基特保护欲...
Protective. And suspicious, as he has every right to be.
太强了 也很多疑 不过这也很正常
Can't believe Christopher Marlowe is a daemon.
克里斯托弗·马洛居然会是恶魔
Can't believe you didn't tell me.
你竟然也没跟我说过
What?
怎么了
They'll know that I fed on you,
他们会知道我在吸你的血
and they won't understand.
他们不会理解的
A witch living with a wearh is strange enough.
女巫跟怪物生活就已经够奇怪的了
Nowhere? A wearh. A vampire.
无名之地 是异类 就是吸血鬼
Promise me that you'll keep it covered up, always.
答应我 这件事要一直保密
Master Marlowe has sent for Sir Walter
马洛姥爷已经派人去找沃尔特爵士了
and the Earl of Northumberland.
还有诺森伯兰郡伯爵
Humans, friends, but we can trust them.
人类朋友 不过可以信任
Francoise, find something for Diana to wear, would you?
弗朗索瓦丝 给戴安娜找几件穿的衣服
Do we still have some of Louisa's old clothes?
我们还有路易莎的旧衣服吗
Thank you, Francoise.
谢谢 弗朗索瓦丝
The Earl of Northumberland
诺森伯兰郡伯爵
and Sir Walter... Sir Walter Raleigh?
还有沃尔特爵士 沃尔特·罗利爵士
You're Matthew Roydon.
你是马修·罗伊登
The School of Night Matthew Roydon,
夜校里大名鼎鼎的马修·罗伊登
the only member of the group that we know nothing about.
组织里我们唯一不了解的人
For good reason.
那是有原因的
Now I have to become him again.
现在我又得用这个身份了
Is that really so bad?
有那么痛苦吗
Won't being in the center of things
难道作为组织的核心成员
make it easier to find The Book of Life?
找起生命之书来不会更容易点吗
I hope so. I just thought that we could lay low,
但愿吧 我本来打算低调行事
get what we need and get out again. No mess.
拿上东西就离开 避免节外生枝
Speaking of which, I really need to deal with Kit.
话说 我真得找基特谈一下
When did you first cross paths with her?
你什么时候遇到她的
Do you remember? Kit.
你还记得吗 基特
I'm not under a spell.
她没给我下咒
Just indulge me.
口嗨一下
I'm sorry, old friend.
抱歉 老朋友
It wasn't the best way to tell you, I know.
我知道这样告诉你不太好
I'm not under a spell. A witch?
我没被下咒 女巫
You spoke civilly to one, I'd be concerned, but married?
你跟她说话如此客气 我就很担心了 但你居然结婚
I expect you to take me at my word...
希望你相信我说的话
Until you are you again,
你变回自己之前
I shall imagine you a stranger.
我会把你当作陌生人
Come in.
进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Does Matthew's sister visit often?
马修的姐姐常来吗
You need to come out of that shift.
你要把裙子换下
Okay.
好
Who did that to you?
谁对你下的手
It was...
是
It was a fellow witch.
是一名女巫
Matthew and I... It hasn't been easy.
马修和我在一起 并不容易
Well, don't you mind these old clothes, Mistress Roydon?
您不介意这些旧衣服吧 罗伊登夫人
We'll have a nice new wardrobe for you presently.
稍后我们会给您送来新衣柜
Thank you.
谢谢你
Diana, Lord Henry Percy, Earl of Northumberland
戴安娜 这位是亨利·珀西大人 诺森伯兰郡伯爵
and Sir Walter Raleigh.
这位是沃尔特·罗利爵士
It's an honor to meet you.
有幸结识您二位
I don't recognize your accent. Where are you from?
这口音我听不出来 你是哪里人
Cambridge.
剑桥
I do beg your pardon, Mistress Roydon.
麻烦您再说一遍 罗伊登夫人
I'm a little hard of hearing.
我耳朵不太好
I... I'm from Cambridge, my lord. I would not have guessed.
我是剑桥人 大人 真是猜不到啊
Well, perhaps somewhat to the west of Cambridge.
也许是剑桥西边吧
Gentlemen, there are two matters.
各位 有两个问题
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表