剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
We should probably just let the police do their job.
还是让警♥察♥来办案吧
There's nothing we can do about it now.
我们帮不上什么忙的
So, is hot and cold your thing, is it?
你这还忽冷忽热的啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
The conversation with my grandmother just really wound me up.
刚跟我奶奶聊完 我有点受伤
It's not you, honestly.
不是针对你 真的
I can't believe you don't like 80s music.
你竟然不喜欢八零年代的音乐
Some of the best music ever was made in the 80s.
好多最棒的音乐都是八零年代的呢
You know, I could see you in a Duran Duran video.
是啊 我能想到你作为杜兰杜兰合唱团的一员
Yeah? Yeah, you've got the hair for it.
是吗 对 你头发很复古
The fact that you're owning your terrible taste in music
而且你这么骄傲的坚持自己的糟糕音乐品味
is kind of attractive.
还挺帅的
Kind of?
挺帅而已吗
But I feel like you're holding out on me.
但我感觉你有所保留啊
You don't like talking about yourself, do you?
你不爱讲自己的事对吗
My life is pretty complicated.
我的生活很复杂
I'm not usually this forward...
我一般没这么主动的
Good night.
晚安
Bye.
拜
Have you decided where you're gonna have the baby yet?
你们决定了要在哪里生孩子了吗
Yeah. We're gonna go with your hospital.
嗯 去你们医院
It's the safest option.
这是最安全的
The obstetrician works out there anyway, so it makes sense.
反正产科医生也在那里工作 所以也说得过去
I mean, she thinks the baby's fine.
她是觉得孩子没事
What kind of world are we bringing her into?
但我们要带她降生到一个怎么样的世界啊
I mean, how could she even stand a chance?
她能有存活的机会吗
If she is a witch, she'll represent everything
如果她是女巫 她所代表的一切
the congregation stands against.
就全部都是集♥会♥所反对的
She'll be in danger.
她会很危险
She's got you two for parents.
她有你俩做父母呢
And the Knights of Lazarus to protect her.
而且还有拉扎勒斯骑士保护她啊
And, who knows, maybe others like her
而且没准还有她的同类呢
I'm serious. Mate, I don't wanna be down
我是认真的 哥们 我可不想
on your whole Grand Master thing, but come on.
听你说什么大团长的事情了
The Knights protect those who can't protect themselves.
骑士们会保护那些无法自保的人啊
Yeah, but there's loads of bad stuff going on in the world.
是啊 但是世界上每天发生那么多事
Wars, famine, refugees. I don't see the Knights.
战争 饥荒 难民 我没看到有骑士啊
I mean, what are they doing, bake sales?
他们在干嘛 做蛋糕义卖♥♥吗
I know what they're capable of. Maybe hundreds of years ago.
我知道他们的本事的 或许几百年前还行吧
But now...
但现在
they need a rebrand, mate.
他们需要重新定位自己了
And you have got your work cut out for you.
而你的工作很艰巨啊
Mm. Night.
晚安
Hi. You know you're a mystery,
喂 你真是神秘呢
and I hate mysteries.
我可不喜欢神秘
For you.
给你
So, full disclosure,
说实话吧
I may have looked you up online, and you're invisible.
我在网上小搜了一下你 但是什么都没搜到
I mean, who in this day and age has zero social media presence?
这年头了 谁能完全不用社媒呢
Is Whitmore even your real name? Yes.
你真的叫惠特摩尔吗 是啊
Are you really a doctor?
你也真的是医生吗
A&E. Mm.
如假包换
How do you afford a place like this?
你怎么住得起这么好的房♥子的
Family money.
我富二代
You got like that when we talked about the robbery.
我们聊到保险库盗窃的事情你就这样了
Like what? Like you're hiding something.
哪样了 有所隐瞒
I'm not.
我没有
Have you got a secret identity or something?
你是还有秘密身份什么的吗
Are you a superhero?
难道你是超级英雄
Yeah. You got me.
对啊 被你发现啦
My latex suit is hanging upstairs in the wardrobe.
我的乳胶制♥服♥在楼上衣柜里呢
Oh, hot.
你好骚啊
Mm. And now you're tying to distract me.
你现在开始转移话题了是吧
I'm not. I'm just trying to get...
没有啊 我只是想
Curious that we're meeting outside.
竟然在室外见面
What do you want, Gerbert?
你想干嘛 吉尔伯特
I hear whispers that you're harboring Diana Bishop's aunts.
我听说你窝藏了戴安娜·毕肖普的两位姑姑
I'm assuming it's lies, of course. Of course.
应该是假的吧 当然了
You do realize they broke the covenant,
你知道他们违背了契约
inviting demons and vampires into their house,
邀请恶魔和吸血鬼到家里去
fraternizing with other species.
还跟其他种群深交吧
It's no concern of mine. I've never met them.
不关我事 我没见过她们
I was worried that your love for Matthew
我很担心 你对马修的爱
might have blinded you.
可能蒙蔽了你的双眼
What would you know of love?
你懂什么叫爱吗
Philippe devoted his life
菲利普的一生
to the de Clermonts and the vampire species.
都奉献给了克莱蒙特家族和吸血鬼种群
Always ensuring that the interests of one
永远为了吸血鬼种群的利益
served the other.
牺牲了自己家的利益
Thanks to your son's choice of mate,
现在因为你儿子选择的伴侣
these interests are now in direct conflict.
这种利益变成了直接冲突
I know he and his witch are hiding somewhere in time,
我知道他和他的小女巫肯定藏在时间某处
but what are they planning?
但是他们打算干吗呢
You traveled 800 miles from Venice to ask me that?
你跑了八百多英里从威尼斯过来就为了说这个吗
Next time, send an email.
下次发个邮件就好了
Humans are being murdered in Oxford
牛津的人类正在被吸血鬼
by a vampire.
屠♥杀♥
A vampire infected with blood rage.
一个感染了血之狂暴的吸血鬼
And what do you expect me to do about it?
你想让我做点什么
There were always rumors about your bloodline.
总是有你们种族的谣言
Side with me
站在我这边
and I'll steer any investigation
我会让你们家族
away from your family.
远离任何调查
We have nothing to do with this.
我们和这件事毫无关系
Time will tell, Ysabeau.
时间会证明一切 伊莎贝尔
This space is safe and sacred.
此地安全神圣
This path is closed to evil.
此路邪祟禁行
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
I can't hear you.
我听不到你在说什么
Emily. Oh, my God! It's working.
艾米丽 我的天啊 这有用了
Rebecca.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
丽贝卡
Don't go.
不要走
No! No! Oh.
不 不
Hi. Who are you?
你好 你是哪位
Oh, Phoebe.
菲比
I'm with Marcus.
我和马库斯一起来的
Oh. Right. I'm Sophie. Hi.
好的 我是索菲 你好
That's not... Marcus's, is it?
那不是马库斯的 对吗
Oh! God, no.
天啊 不是
Phoebe? I'll just... leave you to it.
菲比 我还是走吧
I deal with con artists all the time, Marcus,
我一直在和骗子们打交道 马库斯
so I know when someone's hiding something.
所以如果有人在隐瞒什么我就会知道
There are photos
这些大概是20年前的
from, like, 20 years ago going back to the 1800s.
照片 可以追溯到19世纪
How do all of your relations look exactly the same?
你们的亲戚怎么会长得和现在一模一样
Marcus, there's a bag of blood in your fridge.
马库斯 在你的冰箱里有一大袋血
Are you ill or something? No.
你生病了吗 没有
No. So it's there because, what?
没有 那为什么它会在冰箱里
You know, I... I really like you, Marcus,
你知道的 我真的很喜欢你 马库斯
and I have never liked anyone, but...
我从来没有喜欢过任何人
nothing in your life makes sense.
但你的生活中 一切都说不通
Phoebe, wait.
菲比 等等
Could we take a walk?
我们能出去走走吗
I don't really know where to start.
我真不知道从何说起
Whatever it is, just tell me.
不管是什么事 就和我说说吧
Can't be that bad.
还能严重到哪里去
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
Come on, Marcus.
得了吧 马库斯
Phoebe, seriously.
菲比 认真的
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表