剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Not in the slightest.
一点也没有
Not in the slightest.
一点也没有吗
You're waking up the whole of the Blackfriars!
你们把黑衣修士所有的人都吵醒了
What do you two think you're up to?
你们俩在搞什么
Nothing that may concern you. Move along.
跟你没关系 走远点
It's my concern that you're out past curfew.
过了宵禁你们还在外面 就关我的事了
So, you and your little whore better make yourself scarce.
你跟你的小婊♥子♥最好滚远点
That's the second time someone has called me a whore.
这是第二次有人叫我婊♥子♥
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
Tell me, am I better company than my brother?
告诉我 我是不是比我哥更好
Infinitely.
好多了
Good morning,
早上好
The weather has turned for the worst
天气变得很糟
and we need to make up good ground today.
今天我们要加快速度了
Give me a minute.
等我一下
I always underestimate a warmblood's need for sleep,
我总是低估了恒温物种对睡眠的需求
not that you haven't earned it.
倒不是说你不该睡
This is not an easy journey.
这个旅程不轻松
Especially, if you have to ride side saddle.
特别是横坐马鞍
Yeah, I noticed.
对 我也发现了
I'll make sure Pierre has some hot food for you
我会让皮埃尔在我们出发前
before we set off, alright?
给你准备好热乎的食物 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, there's one more thing I'm afraid.
还有一件事
I love you entirely.
我全心全意地爱你
Now, off you get.
现在起来吧
A scout reported soldiers in the area.
探子说这片区域有士兵
Ride ahead.
向前进
We need to check for survivors. No, we need to keep moving.
我们该去看看有没有幸存者 不 我们该继续前进
The soldiers that did this could be nearby.
做这事的士兵可能就在附近
Diana?
戴安娜
Diana?
戴安娜
Diana?
戴安娜
Ah, you decided to join us again, have you?
你又决定加入我们了 是吗
I only closed my eyes for a second.
我只闭了一下眼
It's my fault
是我的错
I should have never put you through this.
不该让你经历这些
Wherever you go, I go.
不管你去哪 我就去哪
Come. Let's get you by the fire.
好了 生火给你暖暖
Come and get warm.
过来暖和一下
That's it.
就这里
Yeah.
对了
You need your strength for Sept-Tours.
要想去七塔城♥堡♥你需要恢复体力
You should get some sleep. Best be rested for what is ahead.
你该睡会儿 特别是为了接下来的事
You as well
你也是
I get it, Pierre.
我知道 皮埃尔
No one can hide the truth from Philippe.
没人能骗过飞利浦
No one. No matter how hard they try.
不管多努力都骗不了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just everything that Matthew and I have been through,
只是因为马修和我经历的一切
all that we have endured,
忍♥受的一切
I'll be damned if I'm going to allow his stepfather
我决不允许让他的继父
to be the one thing that gets between us.
成为我们之间唯一的阻碍
Surely he wants Matthew to be happy.
当然他也想让马修幸福
To be with someone he loves. Someone who loves him.
跟他爱的并且也爱他的人在一起
All I know is that Milord will need you at Sept-Tours.
我只知道老爷要你去七塔城♥堡♥
You must be his guiding light.
你要成为他的指航灯
My Lord!
大人
Let's get you to bed.
去睡觉吧
This journey
这次旅程
is so much harder than I ever thought it would be.
比我想象的困难多了
Yes. I'm sorry.
是啊 对不起
I know it's just as hard for you.
我知道对你来说也很难
You know, but no matter what,
但不管怎样
I'm always yours.
我永远是你的
And I am yours.
我也是你的
Then let me have you.
那就让我拥有你
Not yet. Not now.
现在还不行
In time.
时机到了会的
Something you'd like to say?
你有什么想说的
Nothing at all, Mistress Roydon.
没有 罗伊登夫人
Comfortable? Yes.
舒服吗 舒服
I believe this is where I leave you, Milord.
我们就此分别了 大人
If that is still what you wish. Yes, it is.
如果你仍然希望如此 是的
Find us lodgings in Bohemia
在波西米亚给我们找个住处
and we'll be with you as soon as we can.
我们会尽快跟你会合的
Don't look at me like that.
别这样看着我
Someone has to keep an eye on Gallowglass.
总要有人看着点伽罗格拉斯
I'm quite sure he will already have got himself into trouble
我肯定等你到的时候
by the time you arrive.
他已经惹了一身麻烦了
Mistress Roydon.
罗伊登夫人
If we don't waste time, we'll be at Sept-Tours by nightfall.
如果我们抓紧时间 天黑前就能到七塔
I wish I could prepare you for whatever is about to happen.
我希望你能为即将发生的事做好准备
Do not try and read Philippe.
不要试图读懂飞利浦
I spent centuries with my father
我和我父亲相处了几个世纪
and I could never tell what he's thinking.
却一直都不知道他在想什么
Ysabeau didn't exactly welcome me with open arms.
萨博并不是真心欢迎我
Neither did I.
我之前也不是
It's you I'm worried about.
我担心的是你
I can see how hard this has been.
我知道这有多难
When we lose someone we love we'd give anything
当我们失去所爱之人 我们愿意付出一切让他们回来
to have them back, even just a moment.
哪怕只回来一瞬间
But the reality of that is quite different.
但现实却截然不同
Yes. I've lost so many people.
没错 我是失去了很多人
I've always found a place for them in my heart.
他们一直在我心里占有一席之地
But it's the wound that never heals.
但是伤口永远不会愈合
And when I see Phillipe again, that wound will get ripped open.
当我再见到飞利浦时 那个伤口会被撕开
Leave us. Thank you, sir.
退下吧 谢谢 先生
It seemed so empty last time we were here.
上次我们来的时候 这里看起来很空旷
Even when it echoes with voices, it can still feel lonely
即使它回荡着人们的声音 它仍然会感到孤独
Matthew.
马修
Explain yourself.
解释一下
Well?
说呀
I'm here.
我人来了
As commanded.
如你要求
And that is your explanation?
这就是你的解释
I'm sure your spies have told you everything else you need to know.
你的眼线已经告诉过你 所有你应该知道的事情了吧
You should have told me yourself about your witch.
你本该亲口告诉我女巫的事
Diana. And yet she is still a witch.
戴安娜 她是个女巫
I'm not just a witch. I'm a weaver.
我不仅仅是个女巫 我还是织咒人
Do you think I am impressed by that?
你觉得我会觉得你很厉害吗
There is nothing new under the sun
对我而言 就没有什么
for me.
我不知道的事
I have lived a long life.
我活了很长时间
I've seen things that you've only read about in history books.
我见证过你只能在历史书上读到的事情
Really? I've seen things that aren't even in the history books...
是么 我还见过历史书上没有记载的
Diana. ...yet.
戴安娜 事情呢
No.
不
Yes.
是啊
Ah, yes, I see.
我明白了
Hubbard told me that you are a changed man.
哈伯德告诉我你已经改过自新了
So, Hubbard was your informant?
这么说 哈伯德是你的线人了
Yes, not that I should have to rely on a messianic fanatic
对 但并不代表我要通过一个救世主般的狂热分子
for news on one's own family.
来获得关于自己家庭的消息
And yet...
而且
...he only told me half the story.
他只告诉了我一半的故事
You seem...
你看起来
You seem out of place...
有点格格不入
Matthew.
马修
You're a time-walker
你是个时光行者
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表