剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
They reckon you're a witch. But you're not afraid.
他们说你是女巫 但你不害怕
You are a weaver, a maker of spells.
你是织咒人 咒语制♥造♥者
no one in London should be trusted with knowledge of you.
你不要让伦敦任何人知道你
Are the witches turning against Her Majesty, Master Caldwell?
女巫们是不是要反叛女王 考德威尔团长
No. They're loyal.
不 他们很忠心的
Andrew Hubbard is a vampire who rules over the city of London.
安德鲁·哈伯德是统领伦敦的吸血鬼
Tom Caldwell has been caught in Cecil's web.
汤姆·考德威尔引起塞西尔的注意了
Any influence I may have won't be spent protecting your interests.
我的任何影响 都不会用来保护你的利益
Or should I ask Philippe de Clermont for assistance?
还是我需要找飞利浦·克莱蒙特帮忙呢
You killed a man of mercy.
你残忍♥地杀了他
If I was truly merciful, he would be rowing himself down the Thames.
如果我真的那么仁慈 他现在就沿着泰晤士河划船了
He was innocent.
他是无辜的
There was no path where Tom survived and I could keep you safe.
汤姆不可能活下来 我是为了保证你的安全
Put this into the hand of Philippe de Clermont.
把这个交给飞利浦·克莱蒙特
Perhaps you had reason to support the witches.
也许你有理由支持巫师们
My loyalty and devotion to the Queen are steadfast.
我对女王忠心耿耿
I advise you to remember the punishment for traitors,
我建议你记住对叛徒的惩罚
human or creature.
无论人类还是生物
They'll be here to pick him up any minute.
他们随时会来接他
You were right to call me. You'll send me the postmortem?
你给我打电♥话♥是对的 你会把验尸报告发给我吗
Sure. Make sure you do.
好的 一定要发
Our Father,
我们
who art in heaven,
在天上的父
hallowed be Thy name,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done,
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
如同行在天上
Tom was an innocent child of God.
汤姆是上帝的无辜孩子
Master Caldwell's death was not my intention.
我的本意并不想考德威尔团长死去
I laid him to rest with my own hands.
我亲手让他安息了
No human strength could have snapped his neck so cleanly.
没有凡人能把他的脖子扭得那么干净
Cecil had determined his guilt. I wished
塞西尔已经很内疚了
to spare him from any further pain.
我希望能免除他的痛苦
I have asked for God's forgiveness.
我已经请求了上帝的宽恕
I am here...
现在
I am here to ask for yours.
我来请求你的原谅
Matthew de Clairmont has come to beg.
马修·克莱门特来求情
His death truly weighs on you.
他的死对你来说真的很沉重
Your witch has changed you. She has nothing to do with this.
你的女巫改变了你 她跟这件事无关
I doubt that very much.
我非常怀疑
If you let this matter rest,
如果你不再追究此事
I will inform my father of your magnanimity.
我会告诉父亲你很宽宏大量
Philippe's gratitude is a rare currency.
飞利浦的感激可是很珍贵的
I will consider
我会考虑
your plea.
你的认罪
Don't you like eels?
你不喜欢鳗鱼吗
I like watching you eat them.
我喜欢看你吃
I'm sorry I'm not helping his table manners.
抱歉没教他更好的餐桌礼仪
From the Countess of Pembroke.
彭布罗克女爵给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Conducting experiments is much more thrilling
做实验可比阅读实验成果
than reading about them.
好玩多了
Henry tells me you are searching for an old chemical book.
亨利告诉我你在找一本古老的化学书
Yes. It's proving illusive.
是的 很有用
Now add the aqua fortis.
现在加入硝酸
Perhaps the Queen's astrologer can assist.
也许女王的占星师可以帮忙
His library is remarkable. I've read many a book.
他的图书馆很大 我读过很多书
Thought John Dee had gone to the continent.
我以为约翰·迪去了欧洲大♥陆♥
He has returned and is looking for patronage.
他回来了 正想找人光顾
Mention my name.
提我名字就好
Dr. Dee can be amenable. It seems so.
迪博士很有责任心的 看来是的
Master Roydon. Dr. Dee, may I present my wife, Diana.
罗伊登老爷 迪博士 这是我妻子 戴安娜
She's a friend of the Countess of Pembroke
她是彭布罗克女爵的朋友
and shares her love of alchemy.
也很热爱炼金术
Well, any friend of the Countess is most welcome.
女爵的朋友我都欢迎
Thank you.
谢谢
I've heard so much about your great collection, Dr. Dee.
久仰您的众多收藏 迪博士
My, new scryer, Robert Ainslie.
这是我的新占星师 罗伯特·安斯利
Forgive our disorder, we are overwhelmed with work.
抱歉太乱了 我们工作太繁忙了
My previous scryer abandoned me
我之前的占星师在波西米亚
in Bohemia.
抛弃了我
Edward Kelly.
爱德华·凯利
Yes, a man of great talent, but unsteady temperament.
没错 很有天赋 但是脾气不定
Sigillum Dei.
法师罗盘
The designs dictated by the angels, Mistress Roydon,
罗伊登夫人 这是天使们的设计
to aid me conversations with them.
能帮助我与他们交谈
I'm going to have a hell of a time getting you out of here.
我可得花上一段时间才能把你弄出去了
Dr. Dee, might I browse your collection?
迪博士 我能看下您的收藏吗
Well, as you wish.
可以的
It's my understanding, Doctor,
博士 我以为
that you had a recent visit from the Queen
最近女王
bestowed upon you.
到您这边来了
Was she in excellent humor?
她还满意吗
You seek a specific text?
你在找一本特定的书吗
An old book of alchemy
一本古老的炼金术书籍
written in an unknown language.
是用未知的语言写成的
What do you of its provenance?
你知道它的来历吗
Very little.
几乎不知道
May have belonged to the magician Roger Bacon.
可能是魔术师罗杰·培根的
Dr. Dee does have such a book.
迪博士确实有这样一本书
Acquired from Emperor Rudolf.
是从鲁道夫皇帝那里得到的
May I see it?
我能看看吗
You can decipher the text?
你能破译吗
No. No. My interest is...
不 我的专业领域是
...scholarly.
很单一的
Unfortunately, this is not the book you seek.
很抱歉 这不是你找的那本书
I discovered it in my boxes on return from Bohemia.
我从波西米亚回来时在箱子里发现的
But a treasured book was missing.
但是一本珍贵的书不见了
I believe Edward replaced it.
我相信是被爱德华换掉的
Tell me about the missing book.
跟我说说那本丢失的书
It was a rare text, larger than this one.
是本罕见的书 比这本还大
It contained many mysteries
里面有许多神秘的东西
which Edward could understand with divine assistance.
在上帝的帮助下 爱德华是能够理解的
Sir Kelly's remained in Bohemia?
凯利爵士留在了波希米亚吗
Rudolf took great interest in both him and this book.
鲁道夫对他和这本书都很感兴趣
Edward said it contained a secret method
爱德华说里面有个秘密方法
for obtaining immortality.
可以获得永生
Well, perhaps I could help.
也许我能帮上忙
If you'll permit me to take this,
如果你允许我拿着这个
I can try to put it back to where it belongs.
我可以试着把它放回原处
and return your book to you.
然后把书还给你
I would be forever in your debt.
那不胜感激了
I'll have my assistant wrap it for you, sir.
我让我的助手帮你包起来
Well done.
很好啊
It must be Ashmole 782.
肯定是阿什莫尔寓言集782
Yes. But how do we get it?
是的 但我们怎么拿到呢
Your guess is as good as mine.
我也不知道
Shh, shh, shh. Jack, Jack, Jack, I'm here.
杰克 我在呢
It's all right.
没事的
What was it this time? Can you tell me?
你能告诉我这次梦到了什么吗
Same as always. Ah, the tall man.
跟以前一样 高个子男人
But what if it comes back?
如果它又回来了呢
Well, then I will chase him away.
那我就把它赶走
You're a part of our family now. You are safe from monsters here.
你现在是家庭的一员了 在这里没有怪物可以伤害你
Hmm. I'll just be upstairs.
我就在楼上
Being here...
就在这
Come to bed. I know I had contact in Bohemia.
去睡吧 我知道我在波西米亚有认识人的
Couldn't we get the book ourselves?
我们不能自己拿到书吗
There are witch trials spreading all across Europe.
猎巫审判在整个欧洲蔓延
Emperor Rudolf is dangerously unpredictable.
鲁道夫皇帝是非常危险 极其难以捉摸的
The book might as well be on Mars.
这本书自己去拿太难了
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表