剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
I will remove all that haunts you.
我会消除所有困扰你的东西
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Your memories. Give them to me.
你的记忆 给我
They're mine!
那是我的记忆
Just let me in.
让我进去
Why... Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
Free yourself.
释放你自己
That's it. Just a little further.
就是这样 再往前一点
A little deeper. Yes!
再深入点 没错
No!
不要
I said no!
我说了 不
Diana. Enough!
戴安娜 够了
This minor's life, why?
这个未成年人的生命 为什么
Lives will be lost because of your union.
因为你们的结合 很多人会丧命
She knows too many of our secrets.
她知道我们太多秘密了
And I do not take risks with my family.
我不会将我的家人置于险地
There's something wrong with the witches.
女巫们有点不对劲
Something strange is happening.
有怪事发生
Whatever it is, it's focused here,
不管是什么 都集中在这里
in this room.
在这间屋子里
I need to know that Matthew and Diana are safe.
我得确保马修和戴安娜是安全的
This map, do you know what it is?
这张地图 你知道是什么吗
It is names of witches and placement of covens.
这是女巫们的名字和聚会地点
Madame de Clermont relies on these maps to guide her witch hunts.
克莱蒙特夫人靠这张地图捕猎女巫
This is why we can never be truly mated.
这就是为什么我们永远不能真正结合
Do you really think that I would ever walk away from you?
你真的认为我会离开你吗
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表