剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
The Queen will make us wait.
女王让我在这里等
I've often thought about what I'd ask her if I ever met her.
我经常会想 如果我见到女王要说点什么
Nothing. She will ask the questions.
什么都不说 她会问的
Keep the answers short.
回答要简洁
She's just a person, Diana.
她也是人 戴安娜
Let her, give her what she wants and you'll have nothing to fear.
她想要什么就给她什么 你便无所畏惧
You look tired, Shadow. Marriage does not suit you.
你看上去累了 影子 你不适合结婚
My humblest apologies for not presenting my wife at court sooner.
我对没有早日带妻子来觐见陛下 致以诚挚的歉意
She is a newcomer to London
她新到伦敦
and required time to become acquainted with the city.
需要时间熟悉这座城市
Nonsense. You thought I would not find out.
胡说 是你以为我发现不了
I would not be so naive.
我哪能那么天真
Your Majesty's omniscience is the stuff of legend.
女王陛下的全知名扬天下
I would like to speak to Master Roydon and his wife alone.
我想跟罗伊登老爷和他妻子单独聊一会
Your Majesty...
女王陛下
Who are you, Mistress Roydon?
你是何方神圣 罗伊登夫人
To make a traitor out of my shadow.
让我的影子内阁出了叛徒
Matthew is no traitor, Your Majesty.
马修没有背叛 女王陛下
He's as loyal to you as he ever was.
他效忠于您 一如既往
Cannot be loyal to both of us.
她不能同时忠于你我二人
Men have enough trouble obeying one woman. Let alone two.
让男人们听一个女人的话就够难的了 更不用说是两个
I pledge myself your humble servant
我发誓自己将做您谦卑的仆人
and compel my husband to adhere only to your will.
并迫使我丈夫谨遵于您的旨意
She's clever.
她真聪明啊
Too clever.
聪明过头了
Like all her kind.
跟她们一族的人一样
Her kind have always served you well.
她们一族一直尽忠侍奉您
They turned against me. There is no evidence for that.
她们反对我 没有证据
Well, perhaps there would have been had you not dispatched him.
要是你没干掉他或许就会有了
What does your witch want with my astrologer?
你家女巫要我的占星家做什么
We are interested in a book
我们对一本书很感兴趣
in the possession of John Dee's associate,
书在约翰·迪的同事
Edward Kelley.
爱德华·凯利的手上
And as this book concern the Philosopher's Stone?
这本书跟贤者之石有关吗
No. It is of interest only to us creatures.
没有 只与我们这些种族有关
Yet Kelley has learned to create the Stone
然而凯利已经掌控了创造贤者之石的方法
where thousands before him have failed.
前人已失败了上千次
That is what he may wish you to believe.
可能只是他想让你相信而已
The Emperor Rudolf believes it, too.
君王鲁道夫也深信不疑
And I will not let the key to eternal life
我不会让通往永生和无尽财富的钥匙
and limitless riches fall into a Hapsburg hands.
落到哈布斯堡王朝手里
You wish to live forever.
你希望永生
If I must.
必须如此
Every day I pray for God's help.
每一天我都祈祷上帝能施以援手
In saving England from disaster.
拯救英格兰于水火之中
Edward Kelley is not God's answer.
爱德华·凯利并非上天的回应
I promise you that.
我向您保证
I will be the judge of God's intentions.
上帝的意图 我来裁定
I am... but your servant.
我只是您
And His.
和他的仆从
I would be glad to prove my loyalty
我十分希望通过协助您
by assisting you in your search for the Philosopher's Stone.
找到贤者之石 来证明自身的忠诚
I've sent ambassadors to Bohemia to retrieve Kelley.
我已派使节到波西米亚追回凯利
The Emperor rebuffed them.
皇帝拒绝了他们
Perhaps he will be more receptive to me.
或许他更容易接受我
You can be very persuasive.
你很会说服别人
Very well, Your Majesty. I will bring you Kelley.
多谢夸奖 女王陛下 我会带回凯利
And you can lock him in The Tower
您可以把他关在高塔之中
until he creates the Philosopher's Stone.
在造出贤者之石之前
Then I may forgive your recent mistakes.
那我可以原谅你今日的过错
Will Kelley return with you willingly?
凯利会自愿跟你回来吗
I shall find out.
到时候就知道了
When do we leave?
我们什么时候出发
The journey will take months, and it will be very, very hard.
这趟旅程将持续几个月 旅途会十分艰难
And you've only just started your training, Diana.
你才刚开始训练而已 戴安娜
Matthew, I'm not staying here on my own.
马修 我不要自己留下
I'm the only one connected to the book.
只有我和那本书有联♥系♥
You need me.
你需要我
I know.
我知道
But you should be focusing on your magic
但你应该把注意力放在魔法上
so that we can get home.
这样我们才能回家
Today we will give you one thread at a time.
今天我们一次给你一根咒线
Just let the power move through you.
让能量在你的体内穿梭
With knot of one, the spell's begun.
一个结 咒语开始
With knot of two, the spell is true.
两个结 咒语成真
With knot of three, the spell is free.
三个结 咒语释放
It was a tree. Not just a tree. A rowan tree.
是一棵树 不仅仅是树 是花楸树
A crossing between worlds. A union of opposites.
各个世界的十字路口 对立在此统一
You are truly a weaver.
你果然是天生的织咒人
I didn't get to finish.
我还没完成
In time, you will complete your forespell
假以时日 你会完成你的预言
and your familiar will be revealed.
而你的血亲也将会揭晓
I've been waiting for so long. I... I want to learn it all now.
我等了好久 我想现在就知道
You must learn patience. Diana.
你要学会耐心 戴安娜
Yes.
好
Yes.
您说得对
Diana.
戴安娜
You are a powerful witch. Of that there is no doubt.
你是位强大的女巫 这点毫无疑问
Then why can't I control it?
那为什么我控制不了我的能力
Magic feeds from all aspects of your life.
巫术来自你生活的方方面面
Everything is intertwined.
一切都是息息相关的
I didn't get past the third knot.
我还没打好第三个结
Well, sounds like progress to me.
听起来已经进展不少了
Yes. Maybe.
也许是吧
I still think that...
我还是觉得
One day I'll beat you to it.
总有一天我会比你快
But not today.
可惜不是今天
Gallowglass.
伽罗格拉斯
Uncle!
叔叔
All right, all right. Put me down.
好了 放我下来
How are you? I'm well. How are you?
你怎样了 我很好 你呢
All the better for seeing you.
见到你就更好了
Eh, and where the hell have you been?
你都跑哪去了
Come in. Come in.
快点进来
The inn-keeper in Chester said you left without paying your bill.
切斯特的客栈老板说你没付钱就跑了
This is Diana.
这是戴安娜
And this is my nephew, Gallowglass.
这是我的侄子 伽罗格拉斯
Nice to meet you, Gallowglass. A witch.
你好 伽罗格拉斯 一位女巫
Taking her ease in your parlor.
居然出现在你的客厅里
I have a great deal to tell you.
这个说来话长
That's an understatement.
看来不仅如此吧
First...
首先
I must discharge my duties.
先把正事办了
A courier handed this to me.
这是一个送信的给我的
It's from your father in France.
是你在法国的父亲给你的
My father commands me to return to Sept-Tours.
我父亲命令我回瑟特图尔斯
With you.
还要带上你
Philippe and I do not see eye-to-eye, but...
虽然飞利浦跟我总是意见不合
I'd say there's some explaining to do.
但我觉得这事有蹊跷
How did he find out about us?
他是怎么知道我们的事
He has eyes everywhere.
他到处都有眼线
And if you're not on French soil within the week,
要是你这周之内到不了法国
he will make for England himself.
他会亲自来英国
Sounds like we have no choice. We have to go.
看来我们别无选择 必须去了
She speaks sense, at least.
至少她说得有道理
Philippe always puts a coin in the wax.
飞利浦总是在封蜡里放枚硬币
He expects me to put it into his palm when I arrive. It's...
期待我见到他的时候将硬币还他手里
It's his thing.
他喜欢这样
His test of loyalty.
这是他对忠诚的考验方式
It's been a long time since I've seen his handwriting.
我很久没看到他的亲笔信了
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表