剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Matthew offered me survival
马修说要救我
and I took it.
我接受了
Do you like it? Being a... Uh...
你喜欢吗 当一个
I do, yeah.
我喜欢
It can be lonely sometimes.
有时候会很孤独吧
But your family, your human family,
但你人类的家庭
they died hundreds of years ago, right?
几百年前就死掉了是吧
I have a vampire family now.
我现在有一个吸血鬼家庭了
But human friends? Of course.
但是还有人类朋友吗 当然
And do any of them know what you are?
那他们知道你是什么吗
Only you.
只有你知道
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Oh, it's not beating.
不跳了
It beats slower.
跳的更慢
And it loves longer.
爱的更久
We eat raw meats and rare if we're in company.
如果和别人在一起 我们会吃生肉和鲜肉
And some nuts and berries. But we don't really crave food.
有时候也吃坚果和莓类 但我们并不想吃东西
You crave blood.
你们渴望血液
Do you crave my blood?
你渴望我的血液吗
You're not in any danger from me.
你在我这没有危险的
No, but do you bite people? Is that how you feed?
但是你们会咬人吗 这样吸血吗
Generally, we try not to feed on humans anymore.
一般来讲 我们尽量不吸人血
Animals?
动物呢
I work in A&E.
我在医院上班啊
The blood in your fridge.
你冰柜里的血
Do you just, like, glug it down? Yep.
你就直接喝吗 对啊
What, straight from the bag? No! In a mug.
从袋子里喝吗 当然倒杯子里啦
I'm not a heathen.
我又不是野蛮人
So I've met creatures before.
所以我也见过生物的啊
Yeah. Met. Worked with.
是对 见过 共事过
Maybe even loved.
没准你还爱上过
There used to be a lot more of us,
以前我们数量很多的
but our numbers are dwindling.
现在少了很多
We're slowly dying out. That's awful. Why?
我们在慢慢的灭绝呢 太悲惨了 为什么呢
We don't really know.
我们也不知道
Some vampires are unable to sire,
有些吸血鬼没办法有下一代
witches are losing their powers, many daemons are driven to madness.
女巫们正在失去力量 很多恶魔都被逼疯了
But right now, it's a mystery.
但现在原因还未知
You know, there was a time many millennia ago
知道吗 几千年前
where 50% of the population were non-human,
50%的人口是非人类
and we all intermingled.
我们都混在一起了
But the humans grew afraid of the "other."
但是人们开始害怕其他种类了
We still are.
现在也怕的
Technologically, you're advancing so fast,
严格意义上来说 你们进化的太快了
but socially? You're going backwards,
但社会方面来讲 你们是在倒♥退♥
building walls and enforcing borders.
筑墙 加强边界
Human prejudice is worse than ever.
人类偏见是最丑恶的东西了
Who is the oldest vampire you've ever met?
你见过的最老的吸血鬼是谁
My grandfather Philippe.
我祖父 菲利普
He never told anyone how long he'd been around, but it was millennia.
他从来没告诉过任何人他活了多久 但肯定是几千年了
He saw the whole of modern human history.
他见证了整个人类现代社会的历史啊
He died in the 1940s.
他1940年代死去了
But my grandmother has seen it too.
但我祖母也见证过
I remember when Blankers-Koen won her fourth gold medal.
我还记得布朗克斯-科恩赢得她的第四枚金牌
Ysabeau was ecstatic.
伊萨博激动死了
So...
所以
So she was with... Philippe.
所以她是和 菲利普在一起
...for thousands of years.
几千年了
It must have broken her heart when he died.
他去世的时候 她肯定难过死了
Yeah.
是啊
And what about you?
那你呢
You're hundreds of years old.
你都几百岁了
You must've lost lots of human friends.
肯定也有很多人类朋友吧
Your lives are short.
你们的寿命太短了
Most of us try and move on from place to place, every few decades.
每隔几十年 我们大多数人都会尝试着从一个地方搬到另一个地方
Create new identities, make new connections.
创造新的身份 建立新的联♥系♥
It's easier that way.
这样最容易
Well...
反正
Turns out vampires make amazing hot chocolate.
吸血鬼做的热巧克力还蛮好喝的嘛
So...
那
What else should I know?
还有什么我要知道的
We heal quicker.
我们痊愈的很快
Our senses are heightened.
感觉放大
We're stronger,
我们很强壮
faster.
很快
Okay, nearest supermarket's two blocks away, right?
最近的超♥市♥有两个路口
Okay. I fancy an ice cream.
我想吃冰淇淋了
Salted caramel.
咸焦糖味的
Oh, Marcus?
马库斯
I'm timing.
我计时咯
Fifty-six seconds.
56秒
There was a queue at the till.
收银台排队有点久了
Oh, my God, can you change into a bat?
我天啊 你能变成蝙蝠吗
No.
不能啊
And we don't sleep in coffins either.
我们也不睡在棺材里的
Or wear capes. Well, that's a shame.
也不♥穿♥斗篷 那太可惜了
I like a cape. Yeah?
我蛮喜欢斗篷的 是吗
What about these guys? The Knights?
那这些人呢 骑士团
A guy came into my work asking questions about the robbery.
有个男人来我班上问盗窃的事
I think maybe he was a vampire.
他可能也是吸血鬼
That's Domenico.
那是多米尼科
He recognized that emblem. He respected it.
他认出了那个徽章 心存敬意
As all vampires would. The Knights are a noble institution.
吸血鬼一族都会敬仰 骑士团是高尚的组织
That you're in charge of.
然后你还是大团长
Not anymore.
不是了
I'm giving it up.
我要放弃
The longer we live,
我们活得越久
the more anachronistic our culture becomes.
文化层面也就越显抱残守缺
Stuck in the past.
囿于过去
Everything you've told me sounds amazing.
你跟我说的这些事都很传奇啊
I was the son of a farmer,
我是农夫之子
an American revolutionary.
美国革命者
I know what I believe in.
我知道自己的信仰
I've got my work, my friends.
我有工作 有朋友
I don't need anything else.
不再需要其他
You see... I don't buy it.
我才不信
You could've had any life you wanted,
你本来可以享尽荣华富贵
but you chose to be a doctor.
却选择做一名医生
To help humans.
帮助人类
That's the kind of man you are.
说明你就是这种人
You couldn't turn your back on your own species.
你不可能对自己的同类不管不顾
Look, you were born in revolution.
你本来就是在革命中降生
If you disagree with creature politics
如果你不赞同种族的政♥治♥
or infrastructure, change it.
对基础设施有异见 那就去改变啊
Fix it like you fix your patients.
你怎么治病救人 就怎么改变现状
Use the Knights to help everyone.
借助骑士团的力量帮助大家
For future generations.
为了子孙后代
All you have to do is name me Grand Master
你只需要任命我为大团长
and the transition of power is...
然后 权力转移
I can't do that.
做不到
Sorry, but I'm keeping it.
抱歉 不过权力我是不会交出来的
I'll be using the Knights to make positive change,
我要借助骑士团之力做出正向的改变
for all creatures.
让所有种族受益
The Knights of Lazarus were formed to protect de Clermont interests.
创立拉扎勒斯骑士团是为了保护克莱蒙特家族的利益
It's not a charity.
这不是慈善组织
You still have an important part to play.
你的角色还很重要
I need your help.
我需要你帮我
To do what?
帮你干什么
Not here.
换个地方说
A witch, born to daemons.
一个生在恶魔之家的女巫
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表