剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, leave him his shirt, Kit.
把衣服留给他吧 基特
Oh. See, now you look like Matthew Roydon.
看 现在你像马修·罗伊登了
Gentlemen.
告辞
Ah, Peckham.
佩卡姆
Are you lost?
你迷路了吗
What news of Thomas Caldwell's interrogation?
托马斯·考德威尔审问的怎么样了
It's ongoing. It has not begun.
在进行中了 还没开始呢
And what does a Whitehall clerk know of my methods?
白厅的小职员怎么会知道我的方法的
I know you've not set foot in The Tower.
我知道你都还没去到塔楼
I'm allowing my prisoner time to fear.
我在给我的囚犯时间恐惧
The potent power of the imagination, Peckham.
这是想象的力量 佩卡姆
Do not test Lord Burghley's patience.
不要考验伯利阁下的耐心
Do not test mine.
也别考验我的
Thank you.
谢谢
Tell me of your future life.
告诉我你的未来
No, Kit, it isn't wise.
基特 这样不明智
Do you still write verse?
你还在写诗吗
Not for 70 years or more.
70多年没写过了
Read philosophy? More science though.
还读哲学吗 大多数都是科学了
Science.
科学
Our chemical processes. As it evolves.
我们的化学过程 随之进步啊
We have a greater understanding of the physical and natural world.
我们对物质世界和自然世界有了更深刻的理解
So, what questions press you?
那你被什么困扰着
The same ones that always have,
一直都存在的那个呗
to know why I'm here.
我为什么在这里
And the future hasn't answered?
未来还没有回答吗
I doubt if it ever will.
我觉得不会回答了
What about my work? Is it still read?
那我的使命呢 读到了吗
You will not draw me on your future, Kit.
你不能把我引到你的未来 基特
That way madness lies.
这样会很疯狂的
Maddening visions are a part of my nature.
疯狂的幻象是我本性的一部分
No man should ever know their fate.
没人应该知道自己的命运
And yet you know mine.
但你知道我的
I must go.
我走了
To The Tower, if you have sense.
能感觉到的话 去塔楼吧
Whatever you feel now about witches,
无论你现在对女巫什么感觉
do not ignore Cecil's orders.
都不要不理塞西尔的命令
I'm coming for you. Get your coat.
我来找你了 穿上大衣
Jack seems to be settling in well.
杰克安顿的好像挺好
Glad to hear it.
那很好啊
Why do you have this?
你为什么会有这个
A minister in London questioned a witch,
伦敦一位大人审问了一个巫师
a man named Thomas Caldwell.
一个叫托马斯·考德威尔的人
I'm reading the testimonies.
我在看证词
He used the Malleus Maleficarum.
他用了女巫之锤
These questions were used to trap the innocent.
这些问题是用来诱骗无辜的人的
Thousands of people were killed this way.
成千上万的人就这样被杀害了
Fortunately, Cecil isn't bloodthirsty on that score.
幸运的是 塞西尔并没有那么嗜血
Why interrogate a creature if he knows they exist?
如果他已知一个生物的存在 为什么还要审讯
The Queen fears that England's witches will turn against her.
女王担心英格兰的巫师会背叛她
And unfortunately, very unfortunately,
不幸的是 非常不幸的是
under duress, Thomas said some very foolish things about the crown.
托马斯被迫说了一些关于王位的蠢话
Treason. But that's a death sentence.
叛国罪 这可是死刑啊
Mary was right.
玛丽说得对
I know what you're thinking, Diana.
我知道你在想什么 戴安娜
I wouldn't have brought you here if witch hunts were going to break out.
如果要爆发政♥治♥迫♥害♥我也不会带你来这里的
Thank you.
谢谢
It's 20 years before the Lancashire hunts begin.
距离兰开夏狩猎开始还有20年
With reasoning like that,
这么推理的话
it's a good thing you're a scientist and not a historian.
幸好你是科学家 不是历史学家
Oh, so a historian knows better than someone who's actually lived through it?
这么说历史学家比亲身经历过的人更清楚了
Of course. Look at what's happening here.
当然了 你看看这里发生的一切
The population is exploding. Land is being cleared.
人口暴涨 土地被清理
Harvest are bad. Matthew, people are struggling.
收成不好 马修 大家都太难了
So, you think people are looking for scapegoats as we speak?
所以你觉得现在有人在找替罪羊吗
One minute we're friends with our neighbors,
前一分钟跟邻居还是朋友
the next, we're running scared.
下一分钟就惊叫着四下逃窜了
We will be long gone by the time that happens, I promise.
等到这些发生 我们早就走了 我保证
Now, Diana, please, please, please, for the love of God,
求你了 戴安娜 真的
let me finish my reading.
让我读完吧
Bye.
拜
Thank you.
谢谢
By the way, I found a teacher.
对了 我知道了师♥父♥了
Stay outside, wearh.
别进来 吸血鬼
It is Mistress Roydon she wants to meet.
她只想见罗伊登夫人
I'm not leaving Diana alone.
我不会留戴安娜一个人的
Let me have a look at you.
让我看看你
To keep out prying eyes.
防止别人窥探
A witch tried to see inside me.
一个女巫想要看到我的内心
This should not hurt.
不会痛的
I have waited a long time for you, Diana.
我等你很久了 戴安娜
The auguries foretold your arrival a long time ago.
很就之前占卜就预言出你会来的
And with the portents in the north, I knew to expect you now.
北境一有异象 我就知道你会来的
The witch hunts in Scotland.
苏格兰的猎巫活动
They have imprisoned Agnes Sampson.
艾格尼丝·桑普森已经被囚禁了
The three of us are all that is left of our kind.
我们种族就只剩下我们三个了
"Our kind"? I don't know what you mean.
我们种族 我不知道你什么意思
You are a weaver. A maker of spells.
你是织咒人 咒语制♥造♥者
With respect, I think you're mistaken.
恕我直言 我觉得你弄错了
My Aunt Sarah is gifted. I am...
我的姑妈莎拉很有天赋 而我
...terrible with spells. Ask Susanna.
不擅长咒语 不信可以问苏珊娜
You must devise your own.
你必须自己发掘
There are old stories of witches with miraculous power.
传说女巫都有不可思议的能力
I've lived a long time, Goody Alsop.
我已经活了很长时间了 古迪·奥尔索普
And I've never met one.
我从来没有遇到过织咒人
We are rare creatures, Master Roydon.
我们是罕见的种族 罗伊登老爷
We have been hunted down and forced into hiding.
我们被捕杀 被迫躲藏
The witch that attacked me was powerful.
袭击我的女巫很强大
She knew I was different.
她知道我是不一样的
Do you think Satu knew you were a weaver?
你觉得萨图知道你是织咒人
I don't know. Maybe.
我不确定 可能吧
Sadly, the greatest threat to our safety
真让人难过 对我们最大的威胁
is our own kind.
竟然是我们的同类
Envy and fear are powerful forces.
嫉妒和恐惧是强大的力量
My parents were killed by witches.
我的父母被女巫杀死了
Maybe that's why. You cannot tell...
可能这就是为什么 你不能告诉别人
...but your father was one.
你♥爸♥爸过去也是织咒人
He knew that you would follow his path.
他知道你会追随他的走过的路
You sense his magic inside me?
你感觉到了我体内有他的魔法吗
They are seldom men.
他们是难得的人才
He was a self-taught weaver, Susanna.
他以前是自学成为织咒人的 苏珊娜
I can see the last threads of his spellbinding...
我能看的他魔法封印的最后一团线
...roughly woven together.
粗糙的编织在一起
So...
所以
...it was made with love to protect you.
这是用爱做成的用来保护你
Will you teach me, Goody Alsop?
你能教我吗 古迪·奥尔索普
It will attract too much attention.
这会引起很多的注意力
The Rede must be consulted.
必须咨♥询♥理事会
If you inform the council of witches, you will reveal Diana's identity,
如果你通知女巫理事会 你会暴露黛安娜的身份
and I cannot allow that.
我不允许这样的事发生
Please sit down, Master Roydon.
请坐 罗伊登老爷
My neck no longer bends that way.
我不能再这样弯着我的脖子了
Diana's presence is already felt.
已经能感觉到黛安娜的存在了
We established The Read to protect our interests.
我们建立了理事会来保护我们的利益
Their consent is necessary.
获得他们的同意是必要的
Then seek it at once.
那马上寻找他们的同意
Mistress Roydon, make your case to The Read.
罗伊登老爷 把你的情况告诉理事会
I was spellbound and orphaned as a child.
我被下咒了 我是个孤儿
Cut off from my essence as a witch.
我的女巫本质被切断了
Now that my bindings are gone,
现在我的羁绊消失了
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表