剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
You are truly a weaver.
你真是织咒人啊
I didn't finish.
我没能完成
In time, you will complete your forespell
早晚你能完成你的咒语
and your familiar will be revealed.
也会变得愈发熟练的
I am no charlatan.
我不是骗子
My kind are loyal to the crown, Lord Burghley,
我忠心于皇室 伯利阁下
Then why keep this marriage secret from Her Majesty?
那为什么不告诉女王你们的婚姻
I've sent ambassadors to Bohemia to retrieve Kelley.
我派了大使去波西米亚寻找凯利
The Emperor rebuffed them. Very well, Your Majesty.
君王断然拒绝 很好 女王殿下
I will bring you Kelley.
我会把凯利带回来的
Then I may forgive your recent mistakes.
那我就原谅你最近的过错
This is what mating is. An unspeakable urge to possess you,
结合就是这样 你被一种无法控制的欲望怂恿了
body and soul. The rage that feeds on it.
身体和灵魂 都以此为食
Matthew.
马修
I am nothing without Diana!
没有戴安娜我什么也不是
I have done all that I can do to help you.
我已经竭尽全力去帮助你了
Stay away from her.
离她远点
Kit? Louisa!
基特 路易莎
I came to see my brother. We have much to discuss.
我是来见你哥哥的 有很多要讨论的
Your heart's broken, and yet it still beats for him.
你的心碎了 但仍旧为他而跳动
The Book of Life was in his possession.
生命之书在他手里
He tore three of its pages out.
他撕掉了三页
Kelley claims to have bequeathed a single page
凯利声称其中每一个生物种族
to each of the three species.
都被给与了属于自己的那一页
Is everything all right?
还好吗
I don't think so.
我觉得不好
You know, there's a part of me that can imagine staying here,
我内心有一部分是能想象到
building a life together, you, me and Jack.
我们和杰克一起在这里生活的
Hmm. If only it were that simple.
真有那么简单就好了
But we don't belong in this time.
我们不属于这个时代
Perhaps we've already been here too long.
或许我们已经在这呆的太久了
Why can't I come with you today?
为什么今天我不能与你同去
The Queen can be unpredictable at the best of times.
女王的脾气捉摸不定
But when someone has failed her, she can be especially vengeful.
但尤其是有人让她失望的话 她会非常想要报复的
You're being overprotective.
你是在过度保护我
This is not about me protecting you, Diana.
重点不是我保护你 戴安娜
This is about your presence making matters even worse.
是你的出现会让一切变得更复杂更糟糕
Find the way with your magic so we can return to the present.
赶快研究好你的魔法 我们才能回到现代
I'll escort you to Goody Allsop's.
我送你去古迪·艾丽索普那边
Oh, Diana, we've missed you.
戴安娜 我们很想你呢
She has been unwell.
她一直不太好
We feared she would not survive the winter.
我们担心她撑不过冬天了
Goody?
古迪
I told you I'd come back.
我说过我会回来的
Perhaps you are the tonic I require.
或许你就是我需要的补药
Much has happened for us since you've been away.
你们不在的时候发生了好多事
Agnes Sampson was tortured.
艾格尼丝·桑普森被酷刑折磨
And Scotland is aflame with witch hunts.
苏格兰上下都在猎杀巫师
The persecutions are spreading south like wildfire.
迫♥害♥像野火一样向南方蔓延
We are the last of the weavers now.
我们是仅存的织咒人了
I'll see what I can do to quell any anxiety at Whitehall.
我看看能做些什么来镇♥压♥白厅的人心惶惶
Master Roydon.
罗伊登老爷
Your countenance has changed since we last met.
上次我们见面之后 你的面容改变了
The dark clouds that circled you
你周围笼罩的黑色乌云
have lifted somewhat.
好像不见了
Kind of you to say.
您太客气了
But there is something else.
还有其他的
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
That's impossible.
那不可能啊
Apparently not.
显然现在可能了
Vampires reproduce through resurrection.
吸血鬼是通过复活亡者来延续后代的
This child would be overturning
这个孩子可能推♥翻♥了
thousands of years, millennia, of biology.
几千年的生物进程
It's funny, I...
说来好笑
I felt different.
我感觉是不一样的
But I didn't dare to entertain the thought.
但我没敢想的这么好
This is uncharted territory, Diana.
这可是从未涉及的新领域
We have to get back to our own time as soon as we can.
我们得尽快回到我们的时代
What about Jack?
那杰克怎么办
I hate the idea of leaving him as much as you do.
我跟你一样 也很不想离开他
I'll ensure that he's well looked after.
会有人照顾好他的
First, I must placate the Queen.
但我先得安抚下女王
Then I'll make arrangements for Jack.
然后给杰克安排好
We can't go back yet, Matthew. Not until I perfect my magic.
我们还不能回去 马修 我的魔法还没掌握熟练
I still have the final knots to master.
我还得完成最后一个结
I will meet with the Queen alone.
那我就自己去见女王
And I will buy you the time that you need.
给你争取些时间
Goody, are you sure you're well enough?
古迪 你确定你好了吗
I'm not dead yet, Diana.
我还没死呢 戴安娜
To return to your own time, you need to complete your training.
想要回到你的时代 你需要完成训练
Shall I fetch the others?
要我去找其他人吗
With haste please, Susanna.
请尽快 苏珊娜
Matthew, going to court.
马修 你要去皇庭
I thought you'd gone forever.
我以为你彻底走了呢
What of the witch? Are you free of her?
女巫呢 你让她自♥由♥了吗
Kit, why can't you understand?
基特 你怎么就不理解呢
As long as Diana and I are alive, we will never be parted.
只要我和戴安娜还活着 我们就不会分开
Never.
永不
You have mastered knot three, Diana,
你已经掌握了第三个结 戴安娜
but there are 10 knots. Still much to do.
但是一共有十个结 还有很多要练习的
I see them. The threads of the universe.
我看到了 宇宙中的咒线
You are humming with a new and powerful energy.
你充满了一种新的强大的能量
I can feel it.
我感受到了
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做的
With knot of one, the spell is begun.
第一个结 咒语开始
With knot of two, the spell is true.
第两个结 咒语成真
With knot of three, the spell is free.
第三个结 咒语释放
With knot of four, the power is stored.
第四个结 能量储存
With knot of five, the spell will thrive.
第五个结 咒语生效
With knot of six, this spell I fix.
第六个结 咒语修复
With knot of seven, the spell will waken.
第七个结 咒语苏醒
It is a firedrake!
是一只火龙
Focus, Diana.
集中注意力 戴安娜
What do I call you?
我应该叫你什么呢
Your familiar will return when she is needed.
需要她的时候 她会回来的
For now, you must focus on the knots.
现在 你需要专注于结咒
Her Majesty is keen to hear why you failed your mission.
女王陛下很想知道你失败的原因
Perhaps your appearance will distract her from a crippling toothache.
也许你的出现能让她从牙痛中解脱出来
Your Majesty. Silence.
女王陛下 肃静
I wanted Kelley.
我要的是凯利
Kelley is a charlatan,
凯利是个骗子
but Emperor Rudolf will not part with him.
但是鲁道夫国王不会和他分开的
Falsehoods and lies ooze from your mouth
谎言不断从你嘴里冒出来
like drool from a dog!
就好像流口水的狗一样
The Emperor's odious ambassador
皇帝可恶的大使
informed me that you preferred to liberate a book!
告诉我你更在意去寻回一本书
The clove oil!
丁香油
Your Majesty.
陛下
It is the book I spoke of, Your Majesty.
就是我说过的那本书 女王陛下
The book of greatness to all creatures.
万物之伟大之书
But not to me.
对我来说不是
I beg forgiveness, Your Majesty.
请求您的原谅 女王陛下
You are a changed man, Shadow.
你真的是变了 影子
I tire of your false deference.
我厌倦了你的虚情假意
You will hand over the book forthwith, so I may return it to the Ambassador.
你马上把书拿过来 我好把它还给大使
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It was stolen en route from Bohemia.
书从波西米亚回来的路上被偷了
Is that so?
是吗
Lord Burghley,
伯利阁下
you will oversee an immediate search of Master Roydon's home.
你负责立即搜查罗伊登老爷的家
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表