剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Miriam's right. She's gonna be fine. Don't worry,
米里亚姆说得没错 她会没事的 别担心
but you two should probably start thinking about having her in a hospital.
但你俩应该考虑一下在医院生下她的事
But we planned to be here, for you to do it.
但我们计划好的是 在这里 由你来接生
To avoid attention.
避免招徕注意
I'll find you the best in the business. I promise.
我会给你好最好的医生 一定
It's just better to be somewhere with specialist care.
就是在有专科护理的地方会好一点
Sorry, but the plan needs to change.
抱歉 但计划恐怕有变了
I hear you, but the congregation have spies everywhere.
知道了 但圣会的间谍无处不在
It's a risk worth taking.
值得冒此风险
Is this another one?
又一个
Yes. There was an attack this morning.
对 今早发生一起袭击
The body's been eviscerated, just like the others.
跟其他案例一样 尸体的内脏已被掏空
Any idea who's responsible?
知道是谁干的吗
Nothing to implicate the de Clermonts yet.
完全没有跟克莱蒙特家族相关的证据
I don't recognize the scent, but I was right about the wounds.
这种气味我闻不出来 但伤口却是清楚
Bloodrage is back. Track the scent. Find the killer.
血之狂暴卷土重来 追踪气味 找到凶手
There has to be a link.
一定有所联♥系♥
Security! Stop right there!
保安 站住
Why wasn't the alarm tripped?
怎么没触发警报
The power's been disabled.
电力被切断了
Alarms, CCTV, everything.
警报 监控 所有的东西
Joe Evans was on duty, but we can't get hold of him.
乔·埃文斯当值 但我们联♥系♥不到他
Our vault door was ripped open.
我们保管库的门被撬开了
Were any other lots stolen?
有其他拍品被偷吗
We're doing an inventory, but at first glance, I don't think so.
我们正在清点清单 但乍看之下 应该没有
Obviously, your deposit will be refunded.
你的押金会退还的
Do the police have a suspect?
警方有锁定犯罪嫌疑人吗
Our security guard has vanished.
我们的保安不见了
That's all I know.
我只知道这些
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I should really call my grandmother.
我要去给奶奶打个电♥话♥
It's Peter Knox. Someone who works for him.
是皮特·诺克斯 有人替他做事
Do you have any contacts in the Oxford covens?
你在牛津的集♥会♥有联♥系♥人吗
We'll have to ask around.
我们得四处打探一下
Be a lot easier if we could just go there.
直接过去的话会简单不少
I know. You can't leave the chateau.
我知道 你们不能离开城♥堡♥
We're grown women. We can look after ourselves.
我们是成年人了 能照看好自己
I promised to keep you safe. So that's what I'm doing.
我答应过要护你们周全 就要说到做到
Who is it?
谁
Gerbert wants to meet.
吉尔伯特想见面
Maybe he has a hold of the miniatures.
或许这些微缩画像在他手里
He could have eyes on the chateau already.
他可能已经在城♥堡♥里安插了眼线
From now on, you need to stay inside.
从现在开始 你们不能出屋了
Might as well be prisoners, confined to ourselves.
就跟坐牢一样被关起来了
Stay here much longer, I might hurl myself out of a tower.
再待久一点 我都要跳楼了
You could find out what's inside that book
你可以去找找那本书里到底有什么
and why it's connected to Diana.
怎么就跟戴安娜联♥系♥到一起了
We'll be doing something productive.
这样还能有点意义
How do we do that exactly? We only have one page.
那要怎么做呢 我们只有一页啊
We need to connect with someone who did.
那就找到懂的人
We know Stephen did. Maybe Rebecca did, too.
史蒂芬是明白的 或许丽贝卡也一样
If you're proposing to summon the dead, forget about it.
如果你是想说召唤亡者 劝你放弃
Don't you wanna help Diana?
你不想帮戴安娜吗
Do you remember what happened the last time you got into higher magic?
不记得上次你鼓捣高阶魔法的下场了吗
I'm much more experienced now.
我现在进步了
Just a little out of practice.
只是有点生疏罢了
Oh, my God.
天啊
You've already tried. I mean, just a tiny experiment.
你已经试过了 就是个小实验而已
I just want to see if I could connect with something.
就想看看我能不能通灵
Emily, you can't do this to me.
艾米丽 你不能这样子对我
Listen, when Diana returns, she'll have come into her magic.
等戴安娜回来 就可以用自己的魔法
She'll be able to call up the book herself.
她可以自己去书里找答案
You don't know that.
你又不能确定啊
Swear to me you won't do it again.
你发誓以后不能再这样了
I knew you were gonna react this way.
我就知道你会紧张兮兮的
Swear to me! Okay! Okay.
你发誓 好啦 发誓
Look, honey. All right. Mwah!
好了 亲爱的 么么哒
Whatever you want.
都按你说的来
I just want you to be safe.
我只是不想你出事
Did you break the news to your grandmother?
你跟奶奶说了吗
So, is there anything else I can help you with?
那还有什么我能帮忙的吗
You could come to dinner.
你可以一起来吃晚饭
I don't even know you.
我都不认识你啊
Come on. I don't bite.
来吧 我又不咬人
Oh, thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
I did a lot of research on those portraits,
我研究了这些肖像
but could never pin their exact origin down.
但却找不到精准的来源地
Well, we think that
我们认为
they belonged to our family a long time ago.
很久之前 这是属于我们家族的
The Whitmores? De Clermonts.
惠特莫尔家族吗 克莱蒙特家族
My grandmother's French, but I'm actually originally American.
我奶奶是法国人 但我最开始是美国人
A revolutionary.
革命家啊
Seeing Hamilton a couple of times doesn't make you a revolutionary.
不是看了几次汉密尔顿就成革命家了好吧
What about six times? Oh, wow.
那六次呢
You must really love musical theater. Yeah.
你还真是喜欢音乐剧啊 嗯
I just love history.
我喜欢历史而已
Even if they do get it wrong sometimes.
即便有时候音乐剧与史实有偏差吧
Well, getting it right is what I do for a living.
我的工作就是纠正错误
I'm usually alone at weekends, cataloging artwork.
我周末一般都自己在家给艺术品编目
My friends think I'm weird.
我朋友都觉得我是奇葩
I like weird.
我喜欢奇葩
I'm sorry. I promised my grandmother
抱歉 我答应了奶奶
that I would give her a call before we ate.
吃饭之前给她打个电♥话♥的
Do you mind? No, no, I'll just... talk to my gin.
失陪一下啊 没事 我先喝酒就好
Yeah, I'll be quick.
去去就回
Wherever there's trouble, there's a de Clermont.
只要有克莱蒙特家的人 就会出事啊
What were you doing at the auction house?
你在拍卖♥♥行干什么
I'll ask you the same question.
我还想问你呢
Okay. First off, you're not really my type.
首先 你不是我的菜
And, secondly, you could really do with a breath mint.
另外 你该刷牙了哥
You have no idea what's happening in this city, do you?
你完全不知道这里发生了什么是吧
So, tell me. A vampire's murdering warm bloods.
告诉我啊 一个吸血鬼在肆意杀戮
Yesterday morning, a man was killed on his way to work.
昨天上午 一个男人上班路上被杀了
Then, last night, a guard of the auction house was ripped to shreds.
然后昨晚 拍卖♥♥行的一名保安被撕成了碎片
I caught the killer's scent, tracked it inside. I found the guard in the vaults.
我捕捉到了杀手的气味 追了进去 在保险库里找到了保安
I had to clean up the mess before the police found out.
只能在警♥察♥来之前 收拾好烂摊子
Did you take anything? Oh, sure.
你拿走了什么吗 当然了
I was up to a few Rembrandts. This is serious, Marcus.
拿了几副伦勃朗的画 没跟你闹 马库斯
Whoever's doing this is infected with blood rage.
杀人凶手肯定已经染上了血之狂暴
My grandfather eliminated blood rage centuries ago.
我爷爷几百年前就已经消除了血之狂暴
Apparently not.
显然没有
If this keeps happening, we'll be exposed to the humans.
如果继续这样 人类就会知道我们了
You know what that means?
懂我意思吧
You hear anything, you see anything, come find me.
听到任何风声 看到任何东西 马上来找我
Make sure your date doesn't start asking questions
而且别让你的约会对象
about the missing guard.
询问失踪保安的事情
What's up? I'm offduty. I need you to find out
怎么了 我下班了 我需要你
if anything was stolen from the auction house last night.
看看昨晚拍卖♥♥行丢了什么东西没有
Oh, you better catch up.
你赶紧的喝吧
Yeah. How was she?
嗯嗯 你奶奶怎么样了
She's still pretty upset.
还是很难过
I'm not supposed to say, but the police, they think it's an inside job.
有句话不太当讲 但警♥察♥觉得是有内鬼
They're still looking for our security guard, Joe.
他们还在找那个保安 乔
I just can't imagine him stealing.
我没想到他居然偷东西
Also, why take two miniature portraits
而且啊 明明有价值几百万的画作
when there are works of art worth millions?
为什么只偷两幅小肖像呢
We should probably order. None of this makes sense.
点菜吧 不对劲啊
There must be more to this.
肯定还有内情
Did your grandmother know who the sitters were?
你奶奶知道画中人是谁吗
Were the portraits undervalued? Is that why she was so set on them?
画像的价值是不是被低估了 所以她才那么生气
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表