剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
The family have done nothing wrong,
这家人什么事都没做错
but they'll have to live their entire lives in hiding
但他们这一辈子都将遮遮掩掩
unless we do something.
除非我们有所行动
If this is true,
如果这是真的
the witches will want the child
巫盟一定会想拿到孩子
and the Congregation will support them.
圣会也会支持他们
My first act as Grand Master
我上任大团长的第一次行动
will be to protect her and the family.
就是保护她们一家
Now, if word of this gets to the Congregation,
如果这件事传到圣会耳中
I will need your help to divert attention.
我需要你帮我分散注意力
We have a blood-raged killer on our hands
我们手上还有感染血之狂暴的杀人魔要处理
and you're worried about fucking daemons?
在这个节骨眼上你却在担心恶魔
They're my friends. Listen to yourself.
他们是我朋友 听听你自己说的这话
You've spent too much time with humans.
你跟人类相处太久
You're practically one of them. Because I've got a conscience?
你差不多快被同化了 就因为我有良心吗
No. It's 'cause you're soft.
不 因为你太软弱
And you're stupid.
愚不可及
As Grand Master... I don't take orders from infants!
我以大团长的身份 我不听黄毛小子发号♥施令
Your ideology is contaminated.
你的意识形态已被污染
Like your blood.
如同你的血脉
I already know I'm a carrier.
我早就知道自己的病毒携带者
Philippe should've culled every member of Ysabeau's verminous blood line,
菲利普当初就应该把流淌着伊萨博肮脏血统的族众全部清除
including you.
也包括你
I actually understand now...
我现在明白了
why Philippe was always so disappointed in you.
为什么菲利普一直对你这么失望
I trust you're here with solid information.
你肯定带来可靠的消息了吧
Or the killer's head.
或者是提头来见
I've established a connection I think will interest you.
我发现了其中联♥系♥ 你应该有兴趣
Suspense doesn't work for me, Domenico. Get to the point.
别吊胃口 多米尼科 说重点
First, we need to agree terms.
首先 我们要达成一致
We already have. My price just went up.
早就说好了吧 涨价了
I won't be held to ransom by you or anybody else.
我不接受包括你在内 任何人的勒索
And I don't take orders. I'm the one on the ground
我不听别人命令 是我在现场
and I am this close to identifying the killer.
我离认出凶手就差这么一丁点
That's not close enough.
还不够近啊
Now there's something you don't see every day.
看看谁来了 马库斯可不是每天都能见到
Don't overplay your hand,
看清自己的位置
or I may end up reneging on our deal.
不然最后你我的交易可能就吹了
I'll be waiting.
我等你
Impudent fucker.
无♥耻♥小人
What's the Whitmore boy doing here?
惠特莫尔那小子怎么来这里了
Next time, knock before you stroll in.
下次进来 先敲门
No other de Clermont sets foot on this island without good reason.
没有正当理由 其他克莱蒙特家族的人不得涉足此岛
It's a family matter.
家族事务
Oxford? Tell me, how was the weather during your visit?
牛津的事吗 你去的时候天气如何
Whitmore lives there, doesn't he? Matthew too,
惠特莫尔就住那里对吧 马修也是
when he's not gallivanting through time.
在他没跟戴安娜穿越走的时候
I'd hate to assume you were part of some de Clermont conspiracy
我很不愿相信 你也是克莱蒙特家族有关
involving blood rage.
血之狂暴阴谋的一员
Whatever you know, you should tell me
你知道的事 全都告诉我
now.
立刻
He's protecting a child.
他在保护一个孩子
What child?
什么孩子
Are you scared?
你怕了吗
No.
没有
You?
你呢
Not for us. For her. Her future.
倒是没担心咱俩 我担心她的未来
The world is so messed up right now.
世界现在全都乱套了
Maybe she'll help fix it.
也没准她会帮忙恢复秩序呢
There's a link
马修
between Matthew and the Oxford murders.
跟牛津郡的谋杀案之间有关联
See, I saw the stolen portraits.
我看到了被偷的微缩画像
Sixteenth century, worst holiday destination ever.
16世纪 最差劲的度假圣地了吧
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Sooner or later I'll catch the Oxford vampire.
迟早 我都会抓住牛津的吸血鬼
Their identity and my loyalty will be for sale.
他们的身份和我的效忠将待价而沽
In exchange for what?
交换什么
You're Grand Master of the Knights Of Lazarus.
你是拉扎勒斯骑士团的大团长
I'm sure you'll think of something.
你应该知道是什么吧
But when you actually have something to sell,
等你手上真有价码的时候
come and talk to me.
再来找我谈
A witch born to daemons? It's unheard of.
生在恶魔之家的女巫 闻所未闻
And as it's a witch,
因为是女巫
the child is entirely under your jurisdiction.
所以这孩子完全在你的管辖范围内
How do I know it isn't a wild goose chase?
我怎么知道 这不会徒劳而返
Don't pretend you're not chomping at the bit to find out.
装什么装 你不也是在等待时机 找出答案吗
You took your time...
你还真不着急啊
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Can we help you?
您有什么需要
Nat!
纳特
Sleep now.
睡吧
Hush now.
安静
You have nothing to fear.
你无所畏惧
Well. This is a surprise.
还撞见你了啊
What have you done to them?
你把他俩怎么了
They'll live. Get the hell away from her.
他们没死 离她远点
Such a special child.
孩子很特别嘛
I'm here to confirm the child's existence.
我只是来确认下确有这个孩子
The arrangements will follow at a later date.
具体安排改日再说
What arrangements?
什么安排
She's a witch,
她是女巫
so she'll be raised by her own species.
就应该由自己的同类抚养
Sooner or later we'll come for her.
我们迟早会来找她
If you ever go near my grandchild again,
你要是再敢靠近我孙子
I'll kill you with my bare hands.
定取了你的狗命
Make the most of your time together.
珍惜你们在一起的时间吧
This place is beautiful.
这里好美
You were right about its power.
此处能量的事 你还真说对了
Come on, honey. We need to hurry.
快点 亲爱的 要抓紧了
If Ysabeau catches us outside the chateau, she's gonna go nuts.
要是咱俩在城♥堡♥外面给伊萨博抓包 她肯定会发火的
Okay.
好吧
For you.
给你的
Ready? Mmmhmm.
准备好了吗
Honey, don't be afraid. It's okay.
宝贝 别害怕 没事的
Remember, heartbeat. Yeah?
记住 心跳 知道吗
Yeah.
嗯
This space is safe and sacred, this path is closed to evil.
此地安全圣洁 此路邪祟不通
Shepherd my guiding spirit and bind me to the person in my thoughts.
引我之灵 结于所念之人
This space is safe and sacred, this path is closed to evil.
此地安全圣洁 此路邪祟不通
Shepherd my guiding spirit and bind me to the person in my thoughts.
引我之灵 结于所念之人
Rebecca... What are you trying to tell us?
丽贝卡 你想跟我们说什么
What do you know of the book?
你对书稿了解多少
Sarah...
萨拉
Oh, my God.
天呐
Sarah.
萨拉
Rebecca...
丽贝卡
Shit.
我真蠢
Oh... I'm sorry.
对不起
I couldn't help it. It's okay.
我没忍♥住 没事
Oh... Honey, it's okay.
宝贝 没关系
It's okay.
没事的
Is everything all right?
一切还好吗
I don't think so.
不太好
We are the last of the weavers now.
我们是如今仅剩的织咒人了
Her Majesty is keen to hear why you failed your mission.
女王陛下想知道你的任务因何失败
The Emperor's odious ambassador
君主恼人的使徒
informed me that you preferred to liberate a book!
跟我说 你宁愿选择拿回一本书
With knot of six, this spell I fix.
六结成 咒语定
Matthew.
马修
Are you sure this is the right place?
你确定是这里没错吗
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表