剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Sadly, Ysabeau's stance on witches has softened considerably.
遗憾的是 亚赛博对女巫的态度已经软化了很多
Then they must be removed.
那就必须铲除了
The de Clermonts won't give them up easily.
克莱蒙特家族不会轻易放弃的
It would take a powerful witch
需要一个强大的巫师
to get close.
才能接近他们
I'm not your hunting dog, Gerbert.
我不是你的猎犬 基尔伯特
Fetch.
去找吧
How did you think you could keep this going?
你觉得这样怎么能继续下去呢
You've stayed too long.
你呆的太久了
Adopted a child and stolen a book from the Hapsburg emperor.
领养了一个孩子 还从哈布斯堡国王那里偷了一本书
I was here before, Stephen. I'm aware of that, Matthew.
我以前来过 史蒂芬 我知道 马修
Yes... We screwed up.
没错 我们搞砸了
You broke the rules of timewalking.
你们打破了时光穿梭的规矩
To observe, not participate.
是观察 而不是参与
You need to go.
你们得走了
And leave the book behind.
别管书了
I intended to study the book in this time, not take it with me.
我这次打算把书研究透 不要带走
No. The book's coming with us. We need to find the missing pages.
不 书得放我们这 我们要找到失踪的那几页
And analyze it. As a biochemist, I need to...
然后分♥析♥ 作为生物学家 我需要
I don't care if you're Charles Darwin.
你是查尔斯·达尔文我也不管
You can't timewalk with a powerful object you don't understand.
你们不能带着不了解的强大物件进行时空穿梭
You've already messed with history.
你们已经篡改了历史了
You won't find your answers here.
这里找不到你们要的答案
The book stays.
书必须留下
Peter Knox is getting out of hand. He stalked Diana,
彼得·诺克斯已经失控了 他跟踪戴安娜
intimidated the Madison Coven and now he's threatening babies.
恐吓麦迪逊集♥会♥ 现在又开始威胁上小孩子了
I mean, can't the Congregation do something?
圣会不能做点什么吗
I know how they work. They'll have a debate,
我懂他们那一套 肯定会辩论一番
take his side and full segregation of the species.
站他那边 然后实行种族完全隔离
Sooner or later, they're gonna come for Margaret.
早晚他们都要来找玛格丽特的
When Matthew and Diana come back, they're gonna come for them too.
等马修和戴安娜回来 他们也找上门的
The only way that everyone can be safe
唯一能保证大家都安全的办法
is if we repeal the covenant.
就是我们废除盟约
I'm not sure you fully comprehend what you're suggesting.
你好像不懂你在建议什么
Philippe created the covenant centuries ago
菲利普几个世纪以前就建立了盟约了
and yeah, sure, no doubt there was a reason for it then.
毫无疑问那是有原因的
But the world has changed.
但现在时代变了
Those same rules that were keeping us safe
之前保护我们安全的规则
are now pulling us apart.
现在让我们分崩离析了
Marcus is right.
马库斯说得对
Humans may be destructive, but at least they're inventive.
人类的毁灭性可以很大 但至少他们可以发明创造
They change their minds.
会改变思维
What does the covenant actually stand for today?
盟约在今天还能代表什么呢
Segregation? Discrimination?
隔离 还是歧视
We need to evolve if we want to survive.
想要生存 就必须进化
Hasn't the change already started?
不是已经开始改变了吗
I mean, look at this table.
大家看看这桌子人
Four species dining together.
四种不同的生物一起吃饭
From what Marcus has told me,
从马库斯跟我讲的来看
that's not something that happens very often.
这可不是常有的事儿吧
Look, um...
是这样啊
I know I'm new to all this, and I don't mean to be rude,
我知道我是新来的 我也无意冒犯啊
but it seems pretty obvious that the only way forward
但是很显然 向前的唯一办法
is together.
就是携手并进
Sorry, I... I got lost on the...
抱歉 我迷路了
You have a beautiful home. I've been dying to snoop around.
你家很漂亮 我就想到处看看
Snoop away.
随便看吧
Is this 16th century?
这是16世纪的吗
Philippe picked it up in Rome, if I recall.
没记错的话 是菲利普从罗马买♥♥的
It's so well preserved.
保存的好好啊
Marcus has placed a great deal of trust in you,
马库斯很信任你啊
revealing himself, introducing you to this world.
向你展示他自己 介绍你到我们的世界
I know, and I won't let him down.
我知道 我也不会让他失望的
This must be quite overwhelming.
这一切肯定很难消化吧
I'm the only human in an ancient chateau
我是一个古老城♥堡♥里面
filled with vampires, witches and daemons.
吸血鬼 巫师和恶魔中唯一的人类
A lesser human would be afraid.
一般人会害怕的
Humans have so much potential.
人类有很多潜能
But our capacity to hate and discriminate, well,
但我们恨和歧视的能力
that scares me more than any of this.
比任何事情都更可怕
This collection is incredible.
这个收藏绝了
Is everything okay? I'd like a moment with my grandson.
没事吧 我想跟我孙子聊一下
Sure.
好的
You've made an excellent choice.
你选的伴侣很棒哦
I know.
我知道
Maybe she's right.
或许她是对的
Perhaps today is the start of something.
或许今天是什么新的开始
You're right to criticize our conservatism.
你批评我们的守旧是正确的
Philippe was one of the most humane and progressive men who ever lived.
菲利普是古往今来最有人情味 最进步的人之一了
Always adapting.
永远在适应
He believed in hope for all creatures.
他相信万物皆有希望
I wish he was here.
我好希望他在
Grief carves a place in the heart and sits there forever.
悲伤在人心中刻下一块地方 永远留在那里
But when focused, it can be a powerful motivator.
但是当你集中注意力的时候 它就会成为一个强大的动力
Sadness becomes resolve
悲伤可以化解
and pain becomes action.
伤痛变为行动
Gallowglass.
伽罗格拉斯
My days as Matthew Roydon in London are coming to an end.
我作为马修·罗伊登在伦敦的日子要结束了
Diana and I are returning to our own time.
我和戴安娜要回到自己的时间了
There are a few loose ends to tie up, I'm afraid.
不过恐怕还有几个尾巴要收一下
But you will get the old me back.
但是以前的我会陪着你的
In truth...
说实话
I prefer the future you.
我更喜欢未来的你
You have an opportunityto study magic with one of England's greatest witches.
你有和英国最厉害的巫师学习魔法的机会
You can't waste it.
不能浪费啊
Tell me about the ninth knot.
跟我说说第九个结吧
Ah, well, it's hard to learn, as you know.
你也知道 很难的
I'm self-taught. I never learned formal knots.
我是自学的 所以我没正式的学过织咒结
It's, uh, magic. I need to tie it well.
是魔法咒结 我需要打的很好
I figured as much.
我猜也是
Are you afraid of it?
你害怕吗
No.
不害怕
You should see what I can do with my magic now.
你真该看看我现在的魔法能干什么了
Lack of ability will never be your problem.
你的问题永远不会是没能力
But desire, maybe?
但缺乏欲望或许是
If you complete it, you have to go.
如果你完成了 你就得走了
Yeah. This way.
是啊 这边
I sensed you found the weaver.
看来你找到织咒人了
Focus, Diana.
专心 戴安娜
Keep hold of the blue. It's pulling away.
抓住蓝色咒线 它要飘走了
Stop trying so hard.
不要那么用力
Your father speaks sense.
你父亲说的有道理
Allow your magic to flow naturally.
让你的魔法自♥由♥漂浮
Exactly. You're not lassoing a bull.
没错 你不是在套马
With the knot of nine
第九个结
the spell be mine.
咒语合一
Some witches would kill for that kind of power.
有些巫师死也想得到那种能力啊
What did I say?
我说什么来着
Diana,
戴安娜
speak your truth. It serves no purpose to withhold it.
说实话吧 隐瞒是是没用的
I will say my good nights.
先跟各位晚安了
There's so much I wanna tell you.
我有好多话想跟你说的
I am...
我真的
terrified of changing anything.
好害怕改变任何事情
And yet I'm desperate to change everything.
但我又绝望的要改变一切
Nothing can keep your mom and me from our fate, Diana.
什么都阻止不了我和你妈妈的命运 戴安娜
We haven't seen what's to come.
我们还没看到接下来会发生什么
We know our time with you is short.
但我们知道和你在一起的时间不多了
Make peace with it, honey.
想开点 亲爱的
It's part of a whole tapestry.
这只是长河中的一部分
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表