剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
My father has commanded me to return to Sept-Tours.
我父亲命令我返回七塔
Matthew will need you. You must be his anchor.
马修需要你 你必须成为他的定海神针
Otherwise he may lose himself.
不然他会迷失自己的
I wish I could prepare you for whatever is about to happen.
我真想让你对接下来会发生的事有所准备
It's you I'm worried about.
我担心的是你
When we lose someone we love, we'd give anything to have them back.
当我们失去所爱之人 会不惜一切代价想让他们回来
I'm looking forward to seeing Ysabeau in these times.
我期待在这个时代见到伊莎布
She won't be there. She spent most of this year in Trier.
她不在 今年大部分时间她都在特里耶
At the witch trials?
在女巫审判大会吗
Yet this is the woman that will accept me
然而正是这个女人将接纳我
into her family and give me her cherished ring.
为家庭成员 把她珍藏的戒指给我
You should have told me about your witch.
你那个女巫的事 本该早点告诉我
I love Matthew.
我爱马修
If this relationship truly meant something to you,
如果这段关系真的对你有意义
you would have consummated it.
你不会迟迟不跟她发生肉体关系
I'm tolerating them under my roof and affording them my protection.
我勉强容忍♥他们住在家里 保护他们
We don't need to play happy families.
我们不需要装作其乐融融
There is a schism between us.
我们之间出现了分歧
In your time. Don't.
在你的时代 别说了
Allow me to introduce Monsieur Andre Champier...
请容我介绍安德烈·尚皮耶先生
Your memories, give them to me. They're mine!
你的记忆 快给我 它们是我的
I said no!
我说了不行
Diana?
戴安娜
Diana? I'm okay.
戴安娜 我没事
Yet you say nothing? I did not summon the witch.
你居然什么都不说 女巫不是我召唤来的
You allowed him into Sept-Tours. You risked Diana's life. Why?
你允许他进入七塔 你让戴安娜差点丧命 为什么
I needed to be sure of her. She knows too many of our secrets.
我需要考验她 她知道太多我们的秘密了
And I do not take risks with my family.
我不会拿家人冒险
And would you have stopped him from ripping out her memories?
那你会阻止他夺走她的记忆吗
Diana saved herself.
戴安娜自救成功了
And now she'll have to live with the consequences. Won't she?
可她必须承担结果 对吗
Lives will be lost because of your union.
你俩的结合会让很多人死去
And I don't expect him to be the last.
我不认为他是最后一个
Dispose of it.
处理掉
I don't care who you are. I will not be tested like that.
我不管你是谁 我拒绝接受这样的考验
Where did you get this ring?
这戒指你从哪儿来的
It was a gift from Ysabeau.
是伊莎布送的
She would never bequeath that to anyone.
她不会把这戒指送人的
Let alone a witch.
更别说是送给女巫了
Not...
只要
Not as long as I lived.
只要我还活着
No one is truly immortal, Father.
没有人能真的长生不死 父亲
Not even you.
连你也不行
Diana!
戴安娜
You can't keep shutting me out.
你不能总是什么都不跟我说
I needed time to think.
我需要时间思考
If I didn't stop him,
如果我没能阻止他
he would have ripped out every last memory I have.
他就会夺走我所有的记忆
Without my memories, who would I be?
失去了记忆 我又是谁呢
The thing is,
其实
I wanted to kill him.
我的确想杀他
What am I becoming?
我怎么变成这样了
My dearest Ysabeau...
我最亲爱的伊莎布
There's something wrong with the witches.
女巫们不太对劲
This room is off-limits.
这个房♥间不能进
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
But something strange is happening.
但发生了奇怪的事情
Strange how? It's a faint vibration.
怎么个奇怪法 是一种轻微的震动
I've never felt anything like it.
我从没感受过这样的震动
Whatever it is, it's focused here, in this room.
不管这震动是什么 它就集中在这个房♥间
These books
这些书
were one of Philippe's favorite hiding places.
菲利普喜欢在里面藏东西
For what?
藏什么
Messages.
信件
Check every inch of these horses and their tack.
仔细检查这几匹马 包括马掌
Going somewhere? Yes. I have an errand to run
要出门 对 陛下差我去波西米亚
for Her Majesty in Bohemia.
帮她办点事
Father, don't.
父亲 别这样
In coming to this time,
你来到这个时代
you have left Ysabeau alone to face your enemies.
就等于让伊莎布独自面对你的敌人
Baldwin will ensure her safety.
鲍德温会护她周全
To think that at this very moment she is hunting witches in Trier,
想想看 此时此刻她正在特里耶追捕女巫
and yet in the future she has bequeathed her ring
而在未来 她却会把自己的戒指
to one of their own kind.
送给她们的同类
Perhaps she has evolved. Like me.
也许她进化了 像我一样
How long has she been without me?
她没有我多久了
I will not answer that.
我不想回答这个问题
How long have I been dead in your time?
在你的时代 我死了多久了
I cannot answer that.
我不能回答
How long...
多久
The slightest knowledge of what's to come could be dangerous.
对未来事件的任何预知都可能造成危险
It could affect future events. Future lives.
可能影响到后续的事件 未来的人
This newfound caution of yours
你现在变得如此审慎
has blunted your technique. Where is your might?
以至于技艺大大退步 你的魄力哪儿去了
Where is your thirst for blood?
你对鲜血的饥渴哪儿去了
Where is my Matthaios?
我的马提奥哪儿去了
Good. He's still in there, then.
很好 看来他还在
And yet it is shrouded in guilt and fear.
只是被愧疚和恐惧包围了
Come on. Come on.
来啊 来啊
Release him.
把他释放出来吧
I stepped out of his shadow a long time ago.
我很久之前就从他的阴影中走出来了
And I will not be your pawn anymore.
而且我不会再当你的棋子了
Then prove it.
那就证明给我看
You should not be in here.
你不该来这儿
Philippe told me I was welcome to read his books.
菲利普说我可以随时来看他的藏书
This map, do you know what it is?
这份地图 你知道是什么吗
It is plotting the location of covens across Burgundy.
上面标出了勃艮第境内女巫大会的地点
Madam De Clermont relies on these to guide her witch hunts.
德克勒芒夫人藉此追捕女巫
Is that where she is now? No, madame.
她现在在那儿吗 不 夫人
This is the next witch hunt. These are her plans.
这是下一次女巫追捕 是她的计划
Please.
请回避
Matthaios!
马提奥
Matthaios!
马提奥
Stop. We are not finished yet.
别跑 还没完事呢
What is going on? There's a fight outside.
怎么了 外面有人打架
What is it?
出了什么事
Your conscience is a handicap.
你的良知是一种缺陷
A weakness that has dulled your instincts.
一种弱点 让你的直觉变得迟钝
Now, tell me!
快 告诉我
Matthew!
马修
What have you done to him? This is what we call a blood rage.
你把他怎么了 我们把这称之为血之狂暴
It is an affliction. A sickness of the vampire blood.
是一种折磨 吸血鬼的血液病
He does not belong to himself when the rage is upon him.
当狂暴将他占据 他就不再是自己
Oh... He is pure predator.
成了彻头彻尾的猛兽
Tell me how I died. I cannot tell you.
说 我是怎么死的 我不能说
I cannot.
我不能
I cannot tell you.
我不能告诉你
Then your conscience has the better of me.
我被你的良知打动了
I haven't lost control like that in a very...
我已经很久没有这样失控了
Very long time.
很久
I trained myself to hold the blood rage back.
我把自己训练到可以遏制血之狂暴
Then I used your letters to try to understand it,
再通过你的信来研究它
to try to...
试图
Find a cure.
找到疗法
Darling...
亲爱的
It's Ysabeau who carries the honors.
扛起荣耀的是伊莎布
Luckily, she's spared of its effects.
幸好她没有受到影响
Louisa and I are not so fortunate.
露易莎和我就没那么走运了
This is why we can never be truly mated.
所以我们永远无法和伴侣真正结合
Do you really think
你真的认为
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表