剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Last time I saw him,
上次看见他
he was so broken by what the Nazis had done.
他还在因纳粹的行径而伤心欲绝
He couldn't even hold a pen.
连只笔都握不住
And he loved to write.
而他是那么爱写字
I know seeing him again will reopen old words,
我知道再看见他会旧事重提
but maybe it will heal them, too.
但也许这样也能治愈伤痛
Not before making them worse, I assure you.
我保证不会让事态变得更严重
We'll face it together.
我们会一起面对
I'll be dragging you through a war.
这样会连累你陷入一场战争
If I remember correctly, the war has quieted
如果我记得没错 战争已经平息
now that the King has retreated from the Siege of Paris.
国王现已从巴黎撤退了
I can handle the journey.
我能应付这次旅程
You know, it's funny.
说来可笑
Philippe always said that mating was destiny
飞利浦总说结合是命中注定的
and that when I found her...
而当我遇到那个人
You...
也就是你
I would just have to accept my fate.
我只能接受我的命运
But that's not how it works.
但其实不是这样的
In every moment, for the rest of my life,
从今往后的每个时刻
I will be choosing you.
我都会选择你
Over everything else.
胜过一切
You should be completing your training,
你该完成你的训练
not embarking on a long voyage.
而不是什么长途远行
Goody, my magic is connected to my intuition and emotions.
古迪 我的巫术与我的直觉和情感相关
And they are connected to Matthew.
而这些都与马修相关
Every fiber in my being is telling me that I have to go.
我身体的每一个细胞都在告诉我该去
Very well. Then go you must.
很好 那你去吧
But these knots will not learn themselves.
但这些结不会自己就通了
I will continue to study. I promise.
我会继续研究的 我保证
And then I'll be back.
然后我就回来
Know you are setting a new course, Diana.
虽然知道你将开启新的旅程 戴安娜
And I cannot foresee where it might lead.
我却无法预见事态会如何发展
Walter's ships traveled here.
沃尔特的船经过这里
Far away? Far, far away.
去很远的地方吗 非常非常远
And this is where I'm from, and that's where we're going.
这是我出生的地方 那是我们要去的地方
Then on to... Bohemia.
然后就到 波西米亚
How many days will the journey take?
这次旅程需要多少天
Many. Then we'll need good horses.
很多天 那我们需要带上好马
Jack...
杰克
I know what you're gonna say. I don't care if it's dangerous.
我知道你想说什么 我不在乎危不危险
You're the bravest boy I know, but...
我知道你是最勇敢的孩子 但是
I would never forgive myself if you got hurt.
如果你受伤了 我永远也不会原谅自己
Neither would I.
我也是
We need you to stay here, to keep an eye on Francoise.
我们需要你留在这里 看好弗朗索瓦兹
I have something for you.
我有东西要给你
It's very special.
很特别的东西
Go on. Open it.
快打开看看
They just arrived.
刚送到的
We had them painted for you.
我们让人为你画的
You look after them until we get back.
你照顾好它们直到我们回来
All right?
好吗
Good boy.
好孩子
The boats are ready.
船已就绪
I will escort you to the beach in Mont Saint-Michel, but no further.
我只送你们到圣米歇尔山海滩
You... you won't travel with us?
你不跟我们一起走吗
My father died at the hands of the French.
我父亲死于法国人之手
I'm so sorry.
请节哀顺变
Until I make peace with the past, I will not venture into France.
在我能坦然面对过去之前不会贸然去法国
Of course. Diana, forgive my earlier reticence.
我理解 戴安娜 原谅我之前沉默寡言
It's obvious to me now that Matthew has pledged himself to you.
显然马修已经向你承诺过了
Matthew will need you at Sept-Tours.
在瑟特图尔斯马修会需要你
You must be his anchor. Otherwise he may lose himself.
你要成为他的定心丸 否则他会迷失自己
Maybe seeing your father was meant to happen.
也许见你父亲是注定会发生的事
Maybe it's one of the reasons we're here.
也许这也是我们来这的原因之一
I don't know whether to admire your nerve
在你背叛我后还胆敢来这
or pity or stupidity, coming here after you betrayed me.
我不知是该佩服你的勇气还是该同情你愚蠢至极
I've waited a long time to be free from
我为摆脱飞利浦·克莱蒙特对我们种族的控制
Philippe de Clairmont's hold on our species.
已经期待已久
So, unless you are here to present me
所以 除非你是带着他儿子的头来见我
with his son's head, I suggest you fuck off.
否则我建议你还是趁早滚
Oh, it's much better than that.
比那更好
This could bring the whole de Clairmont Dynasty
我带来的东西能让整个克莱蒙特王朝
crashing to its knees.
毁于一旦
It's a body. Anyone we know?
是个尸体 我们认识吗
No, it doesn't matter. It's how they died.
这无关紧要 重要的是死法
It looked like an uncontrolled feeding.
看似吸血失控造成的
Multiple bite marks. The body was torn apart.
多处咬痕 尸体四分五裂
I haven't seen anything like that in centuries.
多个世纪来都没见过这样的情况了
And we do all know the rumors
我们都听说过
about the de Clairmont's infected bloodline.
关于克莱蒙特受感染的血统的流言
You need to have more than suspicions, you need to be sure.
怀疑是远远不够的 我要的是确切的答案
I'm working on that.
我正在努力
And if you find something concrete...
如果你找到具体的
Wasn't I clear? This is a negotiation.
我说得不够清楚吗 这是一场谈判
Then I need... a starting price.
那我需要知道你的要价是什么
Venice.
我要威尼斯
This was my city, and you took it away from me.
这是我的城市 是你从我这抢走了
You were interfering in human politics.
你在干涉人类的政♥治♥
This city was the center of civilization when I ran it,
当我统治的时候这座城还是文明的中心
and now look at it.
而现在看看成什么样了
Overrun by tourists and cheap souvenir shops.
到处是游客和廉价的纪念品商店
And you think you can save it.
你以为你能拯救这里
Without a doubt.
毫无疑问
And in return?
作为回报呢
I'll give you the means to destroy the de Clairmonts.
我会给你摧毁克莱蒙特家族的方法
Becca?
贝卡
Phoebe Taylor.
我是菲比·泰勒
Marcus Whitmore.
我是马库斯·惠特摩尔
Cold hands. Sorry.
我手有点凉 抱歉
I may have looked you up online,
我上网搜过你
and you're invisible.
结果什么也没找到
Who in this day and age has zero social media presence?
现在这个时代谁会从来不用社交软件
A vampire is murdering warm bloods.
一个吸血鬼正在谋杀恒温物种
Whoever's doing this is infected with blood rage.
不管是谁干的 他已经感染了嗜血狂暴
My grandfather eliminated blood rage centuries ago.
我爷爷在几世纪前就消除了嗜血狂暴
I was worried that your love for Matthew
我担心你对马修的爱
might have blinded you.
会让你变得盲目
What would you know of love?
你又懂什么叫爱
I know he and his witch are hiding somewhere in time,
我知道他和他的女巫正藏在某个时间点
but what are they planning?
但他们到底在计划些什么
You traveled 800 miles from Venice to ask me that?
你大老远从威尼斯来这就为跟我说这些
Next time, send an email.
下次直接发邮件就可以了
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表